ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time two weeks ago Louisville was hosting GameDay against the defending national champs.

L

O

L

So fitting that his last campus appearance, he went out looking like an absolute clown.

920x920.jpg
DJ24XZvVwAApiXV.0.jpg

My father was truant officer for the county schools and he was throwing parents in jail before I was born and there wasn't a thing the parents could do about it. Your school probably took attendance in the morning like most which enabled you to stay out of trouble.

I would f*** you up in Goldeneye, boss.

Reactions: roguemocha
Shorts and a jersey are always the best look for a 60 year old man.

He, in his very soul, is a whore. And if he wants to discuss it that's fine.

Reactions: Century Cat
Willy, I just fried up a big mess of Goetta. I would bring you some, but guess you had better things to do on this perfect day for football.

It's football time in the Bluegrass.

I actually do have better things to do today... like watching my kids play soccer. Lea had 11 goals in the opener this morning. Ava plays at 2:00. No way I could make it from Loveland to Lexington in an hour.

And I see your goetta and raise you between game Trailer Park Dogs.

I love coming down for games and hope to still make 3 this year. I am definitely going to the game @Vandy.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Did Louisville or Pitino require that he show up looking like that as part of the negotiation process? Because if Louisville's lawyers managed to get him to do that, well played.

Well played.

Reactions: Century Cat
Because of course Vanderbilt would be out 3 months with a foot injury.

Has that guy been healthy since he got to high school? Dude has more foot injuries than anyone I can ever remember.

On one hand, we have a dozen versatile forwards this year. On the other, he was my favorite of the bunch.

I don't know how he gets drafted with all those foot injuries. Sucks for the kid.

Schurmer's mom looks like she'd be available at any biker bar in Nashville.
On one hand, we have a dozen versatile forwards this year. On the other, he was my favorite of the bunch.

I don't know how he gets drafted with all those foot injuries. Sucks for the kid.

Yeah I agree. He's been riddled with those injuries the past few years, and will have a small sample size when he returns(didn't hurt Kyrie but still).

We could be setting up to be a GREAT team the year after next. Seems like unless Vando looks like Magic Johnson he'll probably be forced to come back.

Just back from a youth, mixed league soccer match where we remain winless on the year and now I turn on the Kentucky Wildcat football game and.............oh well.

Vanderbilt gonna end up redshirting?

He pretty much has to. He's not gonna come back in January, out of shape, and impress anybody or even get much clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT