ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I’ve been to a lot of sad days at this stadium... and when you compare this to the hype last week at this time this is as sad as any of them.

Setting up for an exciting finish at Kroger Field.

Hope our home team Wildcats prevail in this highly contested game with the mighty Eagles of Eastern Michigan.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
SJ is going to die on the field if we can't figure out how to stop pressure. He got lit up by Eastern f'ing Michigan.

Ok. Whatever. A win is better than a loss. Bla bla bla, back to work and those kinds of things, but seriously, what else can they do/say?
I may be the biggest homer of all times, but I love my team and my coaches.

And yes the O Line sucked today.

every
single
MAC
opponent

it's always a touchdown or less in the end

oh well - as long as no long got hurt or mistakenly went into the "hookers and blow" room........I guess we'll be alright

just learned that my new house is within walking distance of the old Titan ICBM silos that were online out here up until the 80's

They have "Signs" up.....that suggest...........that one shouldn't.......go exploring in those areas..........

I plan to fully comply of course

every
single
MAC
opponent

it's always a touchdown or less in the end

oh well - as long as no long got hurt or mistakenly went into the "hookers and blow" room........I guess we'll be alright

just learned that my new house is within walking distance of the old Titan ICBM silos that were online out here up until the 80's

They have "Signs" up.....that suggest...........that one shouldn't.......go exploring in those areas..........

I plan to fully comply of course

Sounds like another Tunnel Scenario. Should be interesting.

Looks like golf this afternoon was the right choice.

Sounds like another Tunnel Scenario. Should be interesting.

Looks like golf this afternoon was the right choice.

some things are better left unexplained, 100-Cat

....now I'm going to go crack open a ice cold beverage and have my daughters film me a little later.......put in online later and .... see what happens

also........chicken marsalla ........

and last but not least -- I need to look up the odds of raising bobcats and keeping them as pets.......you may have to fill forms out too

I went to IKEA and my wife was insistent on choosing the incorrect light bulb for the fixture we picked out. I pulled up yesterday’s Mr. Wizard chat to help establish my position of knowledge and argue that 200 lm is not equal to 400 lm. Nice little Saturday.

Joey, what application would a 200 lumen bulb even be useful for? That seems like a sort of lighting netherworld.

@Kennedy_UK you still defending the O-line?

Simpleton.
You're a goddamn illiterate...try Reading Rainbow or something to get your reading comprehension up.

Never defended the O-Line. Simply pointed out that other elements of the offense are just as bad ---> it was all systems failure tonight. Sorry that concept appears to be wayyyy over your head.

You're dumb, but that's OK. I guess.

I've seen a couple bandanas in college football this year, not sure if the NCAA lifted the ban or what but it makes me happy.

Joey, what application would a 200 lumen bulb even be useful for? That seems like a sort of lighting netherworld.
A “single bulb” luminaire (light fixture) with 200 lumens could be for a night light. But, a chandelier-type luminaire could use an array of 200 lm bulbs and put out some respectable lux without going into blinding glare territory.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT