ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Mid expectations, dates a 25 yr old? $8-10m a year, unilimited Rubys budget parks on curb wherever he goes. Takes conf job and we forgive immediately. Sounds awful.

If Sumrall has a respectable 2 year run at Tulane I mean it would be a good transition if stoops is serious about being washed. The positive energy alone would be refreshing. Im sure NIL is a pain in the ass but come the eff on Mark. There has been no better UK football run in our lifetimes and I am thankful but everything has a expiry.

Speaking of negative bboys I think this year will really put some some pressure on him. Generational talent at WR and on D with question marks at QB and what I am most concerned about RB. Traynum is obviously an exciting start but we need approx 50-75 more carries in a stoops offense. Schedule you cant do anything about but at this point getting punked by a punk at uscjr is not acceptable. Game 2 is a pivotal point for him again mid expectation. Of course im ALL IN even as they pull my parking pass.

Reactions: entropy13
Can’t walk that kind of comment back.

Better show out this year and that’s all there is to it or maybe it will finally be time for a change.

Give em hell piglet!

Reactions: Kooky Kats
I can only imagine the "pressure" Stoops would be under if he had got the A&M job. No trophy case or not, they have had several top 5 classes and football is a pretty big deal there. He thinks NIL is tough at UK, where he is held to minimum standards, A&M would break him down like a shotgun inside a year. GTFO, he is also pre-staging his exit for another job saying shit like that.

Definitely looks worse in that Pope came in embracing the shit out of the portal and nil.

Just what you want to hear a month before the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT