ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. If 15 years ago you had told me that Neil Brown would be a relevant name in football in 2017, I would have shit in my Cheerios.

He really was underwhelming as a player.

Yep...and have regressed each game. Starting with the stellar game preparation against GTech...this year has been a continuing example of the incompetence of Stoops and Gran. They're awful.

You really are an ignorant SOB. But you're consistent, I'll give you that.

"Regressed each game." Really?

You think the USM game was our best game of the season? You think EKU was better than SC?

Hell, I know losing to Florida was extremely disappointing. But that might've been our best overall game this year.

Stoops and Gran are 11-7 together so far. At Kentucky. Stick that incompetence up your baby blue argyle asshole.

I'm jazzed and geeked to swork a chad Scott (the Florida flash!) and bobby blizzard references... who's next? Teddy Neptune or no "hubastank" smith?)

Secondary and shit--
Willy is an ornery / surly man when he bears down

Makes me think of a bald headed rugby player who probably has a drunken heart of gold - AND a califlower ear

Last edited:
I've got a tee time in 6 hours and I'm still up.

High as f@@@...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAa

**YES**

I'm laughing with you, Heyman Clonopions!

374551_297989550270964_212147665521820_708406_2053865770_n.jpg

Reactions: HymanKaplan
The longer this goes on the more it looks like the Orgeron hire was a pretty UK-ish thing to do. #HalMummePass

I think it’s about time a Petrino to LSU rumor get started.

I wonder if there's a way to get Trump to drop a "I will nuke #Rocketman faster than Louisville fires Cheatin' Rick if Kim tries anything" tweet. Especially when Trump makes the inevitable 15 second joke about Rick and, literally, makes sure that it is posted 15 seconds later.

I would honesty print it out, buy a ton of ikea frames, and mail one to every cardinal fan I know.

What's the deal with cyclers just flat ignoring stop signs? 4 way full of cars, I wait my turn to go, start going and then some dbag going like 30 on a bike flies through causing me to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting him, the goofball is throwing his arms up, yelling, so at this point I start to get out to explain to this fag that stop signs are for everyone(and if we're being honest I was going to spit on him or something of that sort), and the dude throws his water bottle at me which was about 10 feet high and actually hit another car and pedals off before I have a chance to do anything other than scream MFer.

I've encountered plenty of riders who are super nice, follow the rules, attempt to not be a nuisance etc. Most of them are like this.

What's the deal with these guys that act this way? Do they not understand that traffic laws apply to them? No doubt in my mind he was convinced I had wronged him.

Yeah, was hoping for a nice local spot, but it’s looking like chain gang.

Ruth Chris
Morton’s
Fleming’s
Capitol Grill
BLT
Del Frisco

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT