ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff Jay Bruce
Kentucky Football is Kentucky Football
Mashburned sucks
The Bengals can eat a Texas sized dong

I mean, I was pissed when my fantasy football autodraft pretty much selected all Washington redskins receivers and running backs (cheating sons of bitches), but at least it wasn't the bengals.

Reactions: Jeff Drummond
Well they did join the elite company of NFL teams to have their first two games at home, and not score a TD. So i guess they got that going for them.

-Nothing makes me happier than the Bungles. That's just the best. Best decision of my life, circa 2004, was not purchasing season tickets and deciding I hated them.

-Product on the field for NFL is great. Spectacle around the NFL is repulsive, nauseating, ridiculous, [sick]

Reactions: roguemocha
Not all Dalton's fault. That O line is pretty pretty bad. Numerous times after his drop back, before he could even survey the field, he had to dodge D linemen.

Reactions: wildcat1973
If Bezos was watching that shit show, there is no way Amazon even considers Cincy for the new headquarters.

Now after Lamar & Company break apart Clempson on prime time in Louisville this weekend... I think they can go ahead and break ground in the River City. Bezos's Louisville, imo.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Drafting a girlfriend abuser didn't help matters.

They lost Rex Burkhead, who befriended a young cancer patient at Nebraska, and to this day is extremely active in a charity founded by the kids' parents and runs fundraisers in Nebraska and Texas to benefit it (full disclosure- Rex's parents and both sets of grandparents are from Winchester, and are first class people, so I acknowledge my bias here).

They replaced him with the aforementioned woman beater.

At that point, I washed my hands of them. They're a decrepit franchise, run by fools, who have no hope of any real success with the Brown family calling the shots. I wish they would have moved to LA instead of the Rams.

I never understood why Anth was a Reds fan, but hated the Bengals. Turns out he was right all along.

They lost Rex Burkhead, who befriended a young cancer patient at Nebraska, and to this day is extremely active in a charity founded by the kids' parents and runs fundraisers in Nebraska and Texas to benefit it (full disclosure- Rex's parents and both sets of grandparents are from Winchester, and are first class people, so I acknowledge my bias here).

They replaced him with the aforementioned woman beater.

At that point, I washed my hands of them. They're a decrepit franchise, run by fools, who have no hope of any real success with the Brown family calling the shots. I wish they would have moved to LA instead of the Rams.

I never understood why Anth was a Reds fan, but hated the Bengals. Turns out he was right all along.
Rex Burkhead scored the most recent Bengals TD.

THE CURSE OF REX BURKHEAD has begun.

UK law school getting a nice renovation.

http://amp.kentucky.com/news/local/education/article171715937.html

Lawschool3l

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT