ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3D models created by the neural network will recognize changes in facial hair and other physical changes over time. To disable FaceID, press the lock button five times in a row and it requires the password.

What other brain teaser edge cases have you masterminds cooked up that you don't think the best UX engineers in the world haven't considered in years of R&D?

The entire stadium has never been fully engaged like that before or since... and, of course, UK pretty much squashed it moving forward. Mississippi State can turn a whole game into a barnyard for 4 hours, but God forbid the UK players show a little emotion during music before a kickoff.

Great moment. But in typical UK football fashion, USCjr immediately marched it down the field and scored on us that drive. And pretty much every time we have tried to replicate the Grove street party in Commonwealth, we inevitably do something boneheaded.

Last edited:
I'd rather not depend on the moral fiber of others for my security.

Pti considers 100 hours of community service severe punishment? Wonder what his thoughts are on the death penalty.

The bengals are the first team to not score a TD in its first two home games since the 1939 Eagles, per ESPN.

Damn!

The 3D models created by the neural network will recognize changes in facial hair and other physical changes over time. To disable FaceID, press the lock button five times in a row and it requires the password.

What other brain teaser edge cases have you masterminds cooked up that you don't think the best UX engineers in the world haven't considered in years of R&D?
what if I take a picture of my butt instead of my face lol

Great moment. But in typical UK football fashion, USCjr immediately marched it down the field and scored on us that drive. And pretty much every time we have tried to replicate the Grove street party in Commonwealth, we inevitably do something boneheaded.

^ Thanks.

If someone could make a phone with a built in breathalyzer, he would really be on to something. IMO.

I mean, I get what Clay Travis was trying to do but it definitely looks wayyy too forced and was just poorly executed.

'The first amendment means I can say boobs on TV -- SEE THE DUALITY HERE@!!!!~!~ '

Most people will jump on this for all the wrong reasons he originally had planned on....

Can we all agree that among the shitty turds that Millenials have taken on Planet Earth, virtue signaling and the competition to see who gets most offended over nonsense is the worst?

Other than the music, of course.

I'll be drinking Old Grandad, cranking up some vinyl copies of Waylon and Willy, and making sure that no whippersnappers stay on my lawn in a bit.

Is there anyone worse than the apple is superior at everything guy?

If you like the brand and product, thats fine. You do what you want with your money.

Really not that hard to enjoy a product without having small man syndrome about it, going around dropping stats and features to a bunch of people who don't GAF.
Agree except for Vermont Flannel, there are much better flannels out there.

Reactions: wcc31
Apple story: When I signed up for a LinkedIn account, I almost immediately got a message from an Apple recruiter saying my background was impressive and that I'd be a perfect fit at Apple.

I hadn't even filled out my profile yet.

Also, whenever people identify their specific demographic as a preface to their opinion I literally want to eat babies.

"Wait! Wait! As a woman newscaster representing this show I just want to say..."

[sick]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT