ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE AN ENTRANCE TO AN AWAY GAME

This was 20k fans showing up to fight coppers and bull rush the stadium gates trying to get in. Match delayed and possibly canceled bc of these maniacs.

Still lots of blank canvas left. Palms, bottoms of feet, eyeballs, babies, pets, etc.

Really excited to see what the next few years brings in the world of tattoos.

My buddy (who's a white collar professional), is in the process of getting his entire backside covered. It's an ongoing process, 8 hours at a time, that's taking years. It's pretty amusing to hear him talk about his tattoo guy get all up in his a hole and paint that thing up.

I mean, day-um. Just stick with the barbed wire tatt on the bicep, imo.

One of my favorite cases as a PD was my guy, who had a tattoo of a turtle shell on top of his head, stabbed a guy that had a tattoo on his face like Mike Tyson's, except bigger.

Reactions: Mashburned
I f'ing hate it when a salesperson gets in my wife's ear. Now we need supplemental insurance in case I get hurt at my job because talking on the phone and emailing is so incredibly dangerous.

Unless I'm missing something, if you have liquid assets to cover several months should something happen, why would it be necessary for some 30-somethings and not working in any type of a dangerous profession? (Don't respond BlueKel because you kinda creep me out).

That guy's life just sounds full of good decisions.
It looked similar to this, except it was only the shell, and prison quality.

11633000ae2e35e59400e5bee66295ca--turtle-tattoos-head-tattoos.jpg

Why the Bengals will win tonight: I will be working all night and unable to watch.

Why the Bengals will lose tonight: The OL sucks, the TE is more fragile than Eric Davis and when the QB is bad, he's real bad. And in prime time games, he's usually real bad.

Prediction: Watt comes off the edge unblocked and decapitates not one, but two different QBs tonight. Sorry about your boy AJ Mac, CClark.

Earned Not Given chest tat last year.

This years chest tat is....
Be somebody that nobody thought you could be

DJt18DEW0AAD3yt

Last edited:
That's gayer than "earned not given". Hate this team. S16 tops. Kevin Knox is gonna play the 2.

That's why it's so important Jordan Jones plays this weekend. We gotta make the Meinke Car Care Bowl at least. Billy Joe needs this.

I appreciate the PFG feature talk, but there is one glaring omission: the stretchy crotch vent.

I called them, "my adventure pants." And in my salad days, I would wear them to the office.

Coming up to cincy this weekend for Oktoberfest. Should be warm, definetly will dress appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT