ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your toes in the water Anth and support UK at the same time.
thumb.aspx

Reactions: sinker16
coach my showder it huwts weal bad I can't pway :(

-It's ok Jordan, rest up, pal. Football isn't everything.

Is this what we're supposed to believe is going down right now? Are we really supposed to believe Jordan mfn Jones is not shooting a rifle at the sky right now as he laughs maniacally and yells "IM GONNA KILL YOU MFers!!!!!!". He probably sliced his bruise open with a razor and drank his own blood. Sacrificed a chicken. Poured out some Henn for lost souls of his enemies. ETC. SC is gonna fn pay.

You were in Vermont for literally like 8 hours and now youre ordering Vermont flannel shirts online. #sheepware

Nope- bought them in-store, in-person. Have been a flannel wearer for over 25 years. :pray:

Must admit Vermont's is the finest flannel I've come across.

Good for Ryan Harrow. He was a bad fit here but I'm glad to see that he's making money in basketball.

I've said it before, but playing basketball overseas for pay seems (at least on the surface) to be an awesome way to spend your twenties.

Also, a big huzzah to Heshimu Evans for getting dual citizenship so he could keep up the game longer. That's a boss move.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I don't need any confirmation.

Could use some more good premium coffee Recs, particularly kona.

* The last 3 seasons, Joey Votto post All Star Break is basically getting on base half the time. Best Red of all time, imo.

Despite your general overall lack of baseball knowledge, you still manage to throw a haymaker of complete dumbass ignorance out there on occasion.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
No^
* Those Columbia shirts are a solid look, but if you don't fish, you're kind of a poser. And it's also the ultimate piece of apparel for the 30/40-something dad bod.
No. Would you think wearing crampons to a basketball game is okay? Don't get me wrong, they're comfy but damn you look silly walking around in that. That being said, I'm in louisville with hybrid board shorts on.

I wear tshirts every day. Cotton. Also very comfortable.
Comfortable in certain conditions. In hot weather, cotton can SMD.

Finally, AC and electricity. Maybe you deserve more credit than I have you KY. My apologies.

Wait so Heshimu Evans went through the legal process of gaining citizenship in a foreign country?!?!

Wow. What a concept.

He pledged fealty to Donald of House Trump, First of His Name, King of the Anglicans, Lord of the 50 Kingdoms (plus the District of Columbia), and Protector of the Realm. And now he's committing treason by bending the knee to another?

He shall be stripped of all lands, titles, and their associated incomes and banners, and hereby sentenced to die.

#hewhocommandsthesentenceswingsthesword

I watch Game of Thrones, bro. I know how this song ends.

Whew...the two cases of water my wife insisted we needed last week just arrived.

And, I read that people who did buy water pre-hurricane are returning it and the grocery store who has to throw it away per policy or health code. It's so much easier to hate people than ever before!

You don't know hate until you've spent a week in Orlando.
I've said it before and I'll say it again- the bar at a Disney hotel at about 10:00 pm after kids go to bed when it's full of lonely dads is probably what it looked like in Saigon right before the fall. Just a bunch of guys waiting for the inevitable having already seen some things, man.

Looks like KGar told Tom Fornelli of CBS Sports about Jones' injury.

Lock of the Week
South Carolina (-6) vs. Kentucky: Before the season started, two of my CBS Sports colleagues, Chip Patterson and Barton Simmons, tried to give me the hard sell on South Carolina this season. At the time I wasn't buying it, but I'm just about ready to jump on the bandwagon. I don't think the Gamecocks should have too much trouble with the Wildcats because while Kentucky's defense is solid, its offense hasn't shown me anything, and I think that's going to make this a safe cover for South Carolina. South Carolina 31, Kentucky 14

Reactions: Hankshaker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT