ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK law school getting a nice renovation.

http://amp.kentucky.com/news/local/education/article171715937.html

Lawschool3l
When I graduated they were getting a whole new building. Honestly all they really need is a damn bathroom in the library. It's a law school.

* I wasn't at that USC game, but from the impending discussion, you'd have thought that group resurrected the ghost of Shipwreck Kelly himself by performing a voodoo/witchcraft seance, marched down the field, decapitated the entire South Carolina special teams unit, raped all of their mothers, then scored 17 consecutive touchdowns. On one play.

Reality: they danced for 21 seconds. o_O

* Who dey?

Uhhh.....your entire schedule, brah.

* The Joe Mixon situation really pisses me off. What he did was deplorable, but he's served his time. He sat out an entire season, pled guilty to a misdemeanor, performed 100 hours of community service, settled a civil suit, lost millions of dollars by falling in the draft, he apologized to the victim....

....so, at what point has he done enough to move on? Again, what he did was completely deplorable and unacceptable, but should he be kicked out of football forever? Should nobody ever give him another job in any industry??

He's paid his dues for that incident. Move on.

* The Joe Mixon situation really pisses me off. What he did was deplorable, but he's served his time. He sat out an entire season, pled guilty to a misdemeanor, performed 100 hours of community service, settled a civil suit, lost millions of dollars by falling in the draft, he apologized to the victim....

....so, at what point has he done enough to move on? Again, what he did was completely deplorable and unacceptable, but should he be kicked out of football forever? Should nobody ever give him another job in any industry??

The world needs ditch diggers too...he can move on to that.

Reactions: Stonewall12
* I wasn't at that USC game, but from the impending discussion, you'd have thought that group resurrected the ghost of Shipwreck Kelly himself by performing a voodoo/witchcraft seance, marched down the field, decapitated the entire South Carolina special teams unit, raped all of their mothers, then scored 17 consecutive touchdowns. On one play.

Reality: they danced for 21 seconds. o_O

* Who dey?

Uhhh.....your entire schedule, brah.

Im no bungles fan but

I can't say I would want to employee this guy to do anything in the world other than play football

I mean, maybe put him in a cage fight with like Jon Bones Jones...give the girl and her family ringside seats.

Seems fair.

Um...not sure defending a POS like Mixon is the hill to die on. He did those things because if he didn't, he would have had to serve time. It's not like he went out and fed the homeless because he's a good person. That was entirely about self-preservation and nothing to do with him likely turning the corner. Maybe he never has another issue and maybe he caves another female's face in. Time will tell but he's still 100% a terrible human being.

Then again, you're not going to have a good football team without some P(s)OS on it. It's just not a sport that attracts the best and brightest so you either have to accept that your favorite team will draft someone that was accused of rape, the girl raped kills herself but he's really good on Hard Knocks or take up only watching golf and bowling.

People are freaking out over a new phone with facial recognition. That's it. That's the list. It's so f'ing easy to market to the LCD of society. I can't imagine how many missed car or mortgage payments will happen as a result of OMG I GOT A NEW PHONE TODAY WELL ORDERED WON'T HAVE IT FOR IDK HOW LONG.

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
People are freaking out over a new phone with facial recognition. That's it. That's the list. It's so f'ing easy to market to the LCD of society. I can't imagine how many missed car or mortgage payments will happen as a result of OMG I GOT A NEW PHONE TODAY WELL ORDERED WON'T HAVE IT FOR IDK HOW LONG.
The new Samsung that came out like six months ago had facial recognition too. I have it. Works fine. Hasn't changed my life.

So with the facial recognition, how do you keep people from accessing your phone, like say you are asleep and they hold it up to your face?

I heard an iPhone commercial on the radio that had people saying they could not wait for "Talking Emojis" My reaction to this was o_O

Samsung's latest facial recognition can be fooled by a photograph. It is just a buzzword to fool people (f-ing idiots) into thinking it can do what Apple's doing with their new tech. Samsung is run by Korean hacks. If you enjoy work by hacks, have at it.

I mean, I like the thumbprint.

How much faster is the processor? 4K video sounds cool and better camera.... but I could give two pumps about talking emojis.

As my phone does not allow me access to a nuclear missile silo I couldn't give two shits about facial recognition, finger print ID, voice analysis, retina scan, urine sample or whatever else bullshit they come up with to drive the prices up and make billions of dollars.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Facial recognition has been on android since 2011 with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Spoiler alert: it still sucks. Grow a beard, wont work. Large sunglasses, wont work. Bad lighting, probably wont work. But it is apple and everyone will overlook it

Reactions: Col. Angus
So, he should suffer the rest of his life for that? He should never amount to anything more than being a ditch digger for that??

BS.

He was (and should have been) seriously punished. Very well deserved. That doesn't merit a life sentence. Time to move on.
Did he go to jail?

Then he was not seriously punished

So with the facial recognition, how do you keep people from accessing your phone, like say you are asleep and they hold it up to your face?

What you need to do is go into settings, tap security, then lock screen, then tap on facial recognition security level. Find the third slider down that says facial clarity, and then you just throw your phone in a river and don't have people in your life who would do that.

To this day, still one of my favorite moments in Commonwealth Stadium.

The entire stadium has never been fully engaged like that before or since... and, of course, UK pretty much squashed it moving forward. Mississippi State can turn a whole game into a barnyard for 4 hours, but God forbid the UK players show a little emotion during music before a kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT