ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gainesville is probably 100 miles inland. No f'ing way a Cat 4, 5 or 6 (lol) that much steam covering that much land. Your friend is an idiot.

Now everyone in my family is a hurricane expert. Oh you should fill your bathtubs. Make sure you have WATER! You're going to DIE!

I did just fill up with ethanol free for $3, which I was happy to do considering every asshole in this city bought up the gas. These morons are driving past a pump with $3 gas looking for $2.60 regular unleaded.

Gainesville is probably 150 - 200 miles inland. No f'ing way a Cat 4, 5 or 6 (lol) that much steam covering that much land. Your friend is an idiot.
Hope so. You're probably right, and I don't claim to know anything about hurricanes. I posted it specifically because it sounds incredible, so maybe it is, literally, incredible. If so, good.

Hope so. You're probably right, and I don't claim to know anything about hurricanes. I posted it specifically because it sounds incredible, so maybe it is, literally, incredible. If so, good.

I did edit. Probably a 100 miles or so. But a hurricane loses strength by a lot over land. What will F us all down here is flooding, not so much the winds unless you're right on the coast.

it-1494268793086_400w.png

Reactions: Col. Angus
Irma moved directly over the island of Barbuda between 1 and 2 a.m. AST, bringing sustained winds of 118 mph before the anemometer broke. Pressure dropped to 916 mb before the barometer on the automated station also broke. A storm surge of about eight feet was also recorded.

That is some crazy shit.

Irma moved directly over the island of Barbuda between 1 and 2 a.m. AST, bringing sustained winds of 118 mph before the anemometer broke. Pressure dropped to 916 mb before the barometer on the automated station also broke. A storm surge of about eight feet was also recorded.

That is some crazy shit.

Is that good or bad for Rogue?

Jordan Jones spit gum not at, but in the direction of some fans some 25-30 feet away. No chance in hell the gum was going to travel that far and he knew that. Good god some people are full blown pu**ies. I am glad he showed some damn emotions, we spose to be SEC, not a everybody gets a trophy feel good league.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Already halfway to Tampa and after that we'll see what things look like. If it turns away enough, I may go back down sooner than later. But I have a feeling there won't be power for a while in the Keys and the last thing I want to do is sit in 95 degree heat with no AC/electricity.

We drove out around 9 this morning and traffic was a breeze but have some friends reporting that it's starting to really back up.

Some of these fools are going to wait until the last second and end up stranded on the side of the highway in a hurricane with no gas.

What on Earth do you keep going on and on about?

I bent the beef tenderloins to keep them away from the edge of my Weber Smoky Mountain (where it is much hotter). I do the same thing with ribs.

That is what you are supposed to do. The heat is buffered by the water pan and goes up the sides.

Why you keep equating this with my penis, I have no idea. But it is sort of creepy.

My mother-in-law did get a kick out of it when you posted it on my Facebook page, though.

* I've got a new co-worker who insists on carpooling for everything. Who f'ing carpools? Especially at $0.58/mile reimbursement. Sorry, toots. I'll meet you there.

* Malcolm Gladwell is also a nearly world class runner, which is extremely important to endurance athlete enthusiasts such as myself.

https://www.runnersworld.com/celebrity-runners/best-selling-author-malcolm-gladwell-runs-503-mile

At the New York Road Runner's Fifth Avenue Mile each of the past 3 years, he's gone....

age 53 = 5:03
age 52 = 4:54
age 51 = 5:03

That's sick. Low 4 minutes is All-SEC.

* If there's one fire that social media has fueled, it's the amplification and the speed of each and everyone's voices, whether their opinion/take is warranted, accurate, or just complete baloney. When the Affordable Care Act pops up on occasion, I could seriously spend 24 hours a day trolling facebook and calling out friends for their stupidity. Can't even tell y'all how many times I've seen people lose their minds over issues that aren't even correct regarding the topic.

* The Dow is closing in on 22,000.

* UKO is a dork.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy

You don't know shit about Florida. You're just filling in for somebody.

Great 3-days off for me. Sun-Tue is underrated after working until late Saturday.

FF draft was a success. I brought a bottle of barrel-strength Four Roses Small batch for the 2-time defending champ, and he promptly got hammered mixing that with Dr. Pepper. :eek: Dude made his last pick, went straight to the nearest bedroom in the house, and was out. Drank that whole MFing bottle over the course of the draft mixed with that Dr. Pepper.

Spent Monday at Wright Patterson in Dayton and checked out the Air Force Museum. Very massive, very cool, and free admission. Paid $8 to watch a 45-minute 3D IMAX movie about air craft carriers, but that was it. Had no idea how impressive that attraction was. They had the AF One plane that carried Kennedy's body back to Washington that LBJ got sworn in on by Sarah Hughes. That and the Hanoi Hilton plane were very cool.

Wife wanted LaRosa's on the way home, so we stopped at the one in Dry Ridge. Complete garbage pizza for the very first time. I know BBdK hates on that place all air, but it truly lived up to his hate on this occasion particularly. Way overcooked and dry.

Have to work again Saturday. Giving my tickets and parking pass to a customer who served in the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT