ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what works for hangovers? Gatorade and rest. That's it. That's the list...
-Fairly true. Mainly liquid and rest. The difference in getting 8 hours vs 3-4 is the real key. For me it's staying up past 1a. After serious multi-hour imbibing I still kill a coconut water before bed.

-Not sure I want a world where you can just pop a pill and your hangover is gone.

-Guy we know went to one of those IV treatment places in Vegas and did the ultimate $200 treatment during the UNC weekend. Met us for lunch right after and didn't look much better. Certainly not $200 worth. Think I'll stick with McD's Coke and sausage McMuffin.

Reactions: GrandePdre
The Taylor Burger combo in Richmond was the best hangover preventer... am I right, Booker?

Now the best thing I can do is try to keep it under 12 shots a night.

That SC game a few years ago, AKA the Blackout Blackout, was the worst I've been in a while. Poor wcc had to keep waiting while I pulled over & puked a few times.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Jesus, how many times have we gone over everyone's hangover ritual?

It was a specific question about a product that nobody has previously mentioned.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Really miss those gameday mornings on caimpus. The first man up throws on some inspirational jams, maybe even On, On, UofK; folks start coming back to life, remembering last night’s shenanigans. A bowl gets passed around. Someone musters the strength to take a shower. Others follow suit. First beers cracked. Hour or so later the crew departs for a pre-assembled tailgate/house party.

High F’n times, gyero.

Drinking good quality liquor and not taking shots helps emmensly. Was drinking a ton of the cas amigos tequila this weekend (the George Clooney one because I feel he needs all the help he can get) and surprisingly felt pretty decent in the mornings.

Reactions: roguemocha
Really miss those gameday mornings on caimpus. The first man up throws on some inspirational jams, maybe even On, On, UofK; folks start coming back to life, remembering last night’s shenanigans. A bowl gets passed around. Someone musters the strength to take a shower. Others follow suit. First beers cracked. Hour or so later the crew departs for a pre-assembled tailgate/house party.

High F’n times, gyero.
I love and hate these types of posts if we're all being honest here gang.

The Taylor Burger combo in Richmond was the best hangover preventer... am I right, Booker?

Now the best thing I can do is try to keep it under 12 shots a night.

That SC game a few years ago, AKA the Blackout Blackout, was the worst I've been in a while. Poor wcc had to keep waiting while I pulled over & puked a few times.

Swear I only had a Taylor burger about twice when I went to EKU.

Shots are the key. Just try not to do them. Speaking of shots Geese Feeder loves to buy fireball shots on the golf course for Christ's sake.

Clooney and his partner sold that for a cool billion a few months ago.

Great breakdown of those glorious Saturday mornings, SAE. :cry:

Swear I only had a Taylor burger about twice when I went to EKU.

I only had it once when I was sober, but we used to run over there right before closing when we were hammered quite a bit. Helped keep us going for a few more hours at the Cherry Pit.

Shots are the key. Just try not to do them. Speaking of shots Geese Feeder loves to buy fireball shots on the golf course for Christ's sake.

If I golfed, I would golf with Geese Feeder, then.

Vita Coco and 2 Ibuprofen and you're golden.
Harmless Harvest > Vita Coco. It tastes much less like dirty sock water.

-Guy we know went to one of those IV treatment places in Vegas and did the ultimate $200 treatment during the UNC weekend. Met us for lunch right after and didn't look much better. Certainly not $200 worth. Think I'll stick with McD's Coke and sausage McMuffin.
He also puked on the plane on the way home.

I really do enjoy Lexington and find the horse farm scenery obviously uniquely beautiful but I seriously don't think there's ever been a larger gap between what a city's residents think of their town and or themselves versus what reality is.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
I just maintain a steady diet of alcohol each night thus making a hangover pretty non-existent unless I'm traveling and smoke a pack of crispies.

There's a difference.

Louisville people are overly proud of their town but old school Lexington folk are really snotty about their town and for what real reason I don't know.

Actually, I think most of us are pretty aware of what Lexington is - a nice mid-sized college town.

-yessir. Plenty of food/entertainment options for a town its size. *Fantastic* public schools.

-i actually enjoy Louisville *quite* a bit . The inferiority complex/chip is weird. Louisville is an ok place as is...quit trying so hard to be something you are not. Acceptance is key.

Reactions: wcc31
Bowling Green is far and away the best city in the Commonwealth. Louisville, Lexington, et al. are just playing for second, folks.

I suffer from the "Progressive Hangover" which is the worst of its kind. I wake up feeling not terrible, and think I'm in the clear. Then the pain creeps in by mid morning and all of the sudden full blown headache and nausea combine for the take down. Going back to sleep is impossible at this point, too. Waiting game begins, I supplement water and BC powder with migraine medicine... but its of little relief.

The Louisvillians inferiority complex with Cincinnati is amusing. I'm glad you are proud of your hometown. Congrats, I guess?

Enjoy living with all of those redbird assholes.

I personally like Louisville and Cincinnati. Out of the 3, I like Lexington most.

And Loveland >>>>>>>>>> Beaver Dam.

Reactions: wcc31
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT