ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-im impartial. like both towns...but the comparison is apples/oranges. Cincy is comperable to other multi pro sports towns Pittsburgh, Nashville and such. Louisville is more like Toledo or Memphis...maybe Birmingham.

Reactions: wcc31
Cincinnati is like the shittiest big city (except for Cleveland, the goat.) And Louisville is one of the nicest 2nd tier cities. Louisville's better. It's like when Joker was coach and Western kept nutting on us. Louisville's better.

Not gonna matter though, because I heard this hurricane is still gonna be a category 2 when it hits Cincinnati. Suck it right off the map, 513.

Well...we have Las Gorditas, and it's pretty effing incredible...

o.jpg

Reactions: parrott
Jaimanth/rudd ---> you guys hearing loud music randomly throughout the past few days? Sounds like it's coming from the stadium but idk why they'd play pop songs for 20 second clips. There's no bars or music around here that would have music playing, maybe Joella's. The bass is real heavy so I doubt it's from someone house, not to mention nobody would play shut up and dance at such a volume Don't care, it doesn't bother me at all I just want to figure out where it's coming from. They had it going till 11ish after the game, Chevy chase turnt.

My Papaw, 92, lives 12 miles off the coast near Tampa. He doesn't seem to think it will be that bad, has supplies and is ready for 3-4 days without electric. Tried to fly him up here but he won't. Hopefully he'll be okay, not really sure what I can do. Offered to drive down and pick him up if he didn't want to drive/fly. Seems to think it will be going up the east coast rather than over Florida.

Stadiums play music intermittently to prevent birds from nesting and maybe bats but not positive about that one. All stadiums do it - was a fun fact I learned when I was at Arizona and thought I was going crazy.

When do they actually get a predictable hurricane path? The day before? Seems like they keep prefacing every prediction of where it will hit with"now please remember we have no effing clue where the hell it will actually land!" Seems to make evacuating a clusterf*ck.

Reactions: rudd1
When do they actually get a predictable hurricane path? The day before? Seems like they keep prefacing every prediction of where it will hit with"now please remember we have no effing clue where the hell it will actually land!" Seems to make evacuating a clusterf*ck.

Anth you wanna take this one?

I'm sure it makes me a racist to say it kinda seems like Michael Bennett is being a bit of a whiny bitch. Still want to see the full video but what is shown hardly shows brutality.

There are numerous models that yield numerous paths. Can only talk about a high probability, but when we are talking about a Category 5 hurricane, risk is pretty high vs. probability, so you can't be too cautious about any location that is in the cone 3-5 days out. 100 miles each way is pretty d@mn significant.

Having said that, There is an eastward shift with each updated cone. I really think the west coast of Florida is pretty safe, Miami and the keys is just too tough to call because we are too close to landfall, but I still think the path continues to shift eastward. That's not good news for GA/SC/NC, but hopefully it loses strength as it scrapes eastern FL and travels north.

There are numerous models that yield numerous paths. Can only talk about a high probability, but when we are talking about a Category 5 hurricane, risk is pretty high vs. probability, so you can't be too cautious about any location that is in the cone 3-5 days out. 100 miles each way is pretty d@mn significant.

Having said that, There is an eastward shift with each updated cone. I really think the west coast of Florida is pretty safe, Miami and the keys is just too tough to call because we are too close to landfall, but I still think the path continues to shift eastward. That's not good news for GA/SC/NC, but hopefully it loses strength as it scrapes eastern FL and travels north.

Jason Lindsey or John Champion is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT