ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damnit you potato bar pinhead.

There are no poisonous snakes. They are venomous.

Christ.

this never bothered me until I was corrected by a park ranger
I was more angry with myself than others though - but I still get vertigo when I hear "poisonous snake"

Also -- I don't know that I fully grasp the ....full glory and intent of "potato bar pinhead" ..........but damn if it doesn't just SING

kudos to you, sir

I'm going to find a way to work that one in on someone tomorrow

My wife is buying water, batteries, and essential oils in preparation. Of course, we already decided if this does endanger Jacksonville, we're headed over to stay with family in Tampa. I don't see any cause for concern right now because no one, including any weather expert, can tell us the path but if you want a bottled water, I'm your guy.

Well, when I get devastated by a Hurricane, I'm glad to know there are essential oils around the way. Thx.

Paintrain for someone who sees them self as a GYERO gate keeping badass you seem to only take late night pot shots when no one is around.

Kind of a bitch move.

Reactions: wildcatadam6
I stand firm with the Category 6 movement. I think these storms deserve to be credited with their massive sustained wind speeds and catastrophic destructive power.

I stand firm with the Category 6 movement. I think these storms deserve to be credited with their massive sustained wind speeds and catastrophic destructive power.
Just spoke to a friend in Tampa who says it's supposed to STILL be a cat 4 when it hits Gainesville. If that happens, the entire state is effed. Really hope this thing changes somehow. In all seriousness, get safe, Rogue.

After doing a little research, it looks like the refs got the measurement right in our game the other day. Well, the spot was bullshit, but a first down is achieved when the ball passes the last link in the chain, not the stick holding the chain.

So... is no one in the Lex/UK media gonna talk about the Jordan Jones video? Kinda hard to crush Louisville media if the same type of thing happens here.

Some UK sports media has in certain ways become like the stereotype of Boston sports media... slow jack you while you're here (to keep or gain access/favor/fan support etc) then drop the "I didn't say anything then but..." when they're out the door. I just find it off-putting.

After doing a little research, it looks like the refs got the measurement right in our game the other day. Well, the spot was bullshit, but a first down is achieved when the ball passes the last link in the chain, not the stick holding the chain.

Ksr showed the exact ruling from the college football rule book. It said "from the inside edge of each pole".
Nothing about links, or chains etc. From pole to pole.

So... is no one in the Lex/UK media gonna talk about the Jordan Jones video? Kinda hard to crush Louisville media if the same type of thing happens here.

Meh. He spit at some fans. Needs a talking to from Stoops, etc. But I don't think any UK media crush UL media for not covering players flipping off fans or other things that fall in that category.

Now they might point to not covering any incident like that as endemic of a media who doesn't cover whore scandals, multi million dollar financial fraud, corrupt stadium deals, heroin overdoses, gun battles, etc. But that's kind of a different issue.

Reactions: rudd1
Rule 1, Article 7 of the 2016-17 NCAA Rules and Interpretations states:

“The yardage chain shall join two rods not fewer than 5 feet high, the rods’ inside edges being exactly 10 yards apart when the chain is fully extended"

Rule 1, Article 7 of the 2016-17 NCAA Rules and Interpretations states:

“The yardage chain shall join two rods not fewer than 5 feet high, the rods’ inside edges being exactly 10 yards apart when the chain is fully extended"

Then I'm going back to my original prognosis, that we got screwed.

There is conflicting info on the Google machine, but none of it is specific to college. Thank you, Robby.

Then I'm going back to my original prognosis, that we got screwed.

There is conflicting info on the Google machine, but none of it is specific to college. Thank you, Robby.

Just trying to make you look less stupid to as few people as possible.
Hopefully you didn't repeat this to too many of your bucknut brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT