ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, I am interested in hearing more about Emeril himself cooking when you were on vacay. That sounds kinda cool.

Was pretty cool. Open view of the kitchen, he was back there doing his thing. Didn't hear a lot of "Bam" but maybe that's just for tv.

Mostly small plates. I'll send you my official TripAdvisor review.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
I'm still trying to find my position on the big Osteen-Harvey controversy which pitted two of the things I hate the most- Christian superchurches and social media outrage- against each other. It's like trying to decide who I want to win when Duke and UNC play each other.

I'm still trying to find my position on the big Osteen-Harvey controversy which pitted two of the things I hate the most- Christian superchurches and social media outrage- against each other. It's like trying to decide who I want to win when Duke and UNC play each other.
that dude is a douche.

Remember being in Myrtle Beach shortly after Hugo. My cousin - who was a lifeguard there - took my brother and me for a walk on the beach. On a concrete wall, someone had spray-painted, "HUGO AIN'T SHIT." Felt a weird sense of pride in humanity for some reason when I saw that. Admittedly, I'm not 100% sure the message was referring to the hurricane.

"Between Hurricane Andrew and Hurricane Hugo, nothing beats Hurricane Hugo!"

150602_2870426_More_Larry_King__2.jpg

A pastor shouldn't have a net worth of 50 million+. Being THAT rich doesn't jive with what those guys are supposed to be all about.
Obviously don't want to get too deep into this, but when Jesus said "it's harder to push a camel through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven," he wasn't saying "hey, it's really tough." He was using hyperbole, like "good f---ing luck." He was saying it's impossible.

Does Jesus just use the last 2 years of tax filings to determine who is rich or not?

Just need to know when to let my foot off the gas.

Here's the agnostic smell test that is 100%.

1. If you tell everyone how religious you are, you're likely a fraud.
2. If you tell everyone that they will or won't go to heaven, like you have any f'ing clue, you're likely a fraud.
3. If you are a Pastor, Priest or whatever head of a church and drive a Ferrari and live in a 4,000 sq ft home on a golf course, you figured it out.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
So the outraged protesters have moved on from Confederate monuments and the DACA thing is next?
He keeps doing horrible things because it confuses the left and keeps them unfocused. The more crap he pulls the less likely it is that any of it can be effectively resisted because there's too much shit to focus on any one thing. I've given up trying to figure out what if any of it he actually believes. It works because the left is largely made up of a combination of flighty idiots and opportunistic career politicians.

Last edited:
One simple question you must ask yourself in order to live a morally superior life:

1. What would Kyle Tucker tweet?

Dude is on a whole nother level since he left the CJ. If he didn't such a good job covering Kentucky then he would have been unfollowed a long time ago. I mean how can a person live just being outraged ALL THE TIME?

Ridiculous to go to Wildcat that early with a new center.

Stallings played some center last year, do you not think they practiced and practiced the Wildcat since last year knowing that Stalling was the starting center?

I'm not sure Tucker is as "outraged" as he is "so totes over" whatever topic he happens to be lecturing folks about at the moment.

There are many things I have agreed with him on, but mercy. The dude is insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT