ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ wildcatchad bitching about my politics.

At least I have enough respect to keep it out of GYERO. You shook Sinatra's hand - you should know better, gaffot.

Reactions: Stonewall12
lol @ wildcatchad bitching about my politics.

At least I have enough respect to keep it out of GYERO. You shook Sinatra's hand - you should know better, gaffot.

Pops up in my timeline waaay too often considering your common yuppieass is always wrong.

I mean, huck the Foosiers, but F O-H.

Dinner at Emeril's new coastal Italian joint tonight. The old guy was there in the kitchen. Pretty cool seeing him work his magic. Food was :fire::fire::fire:

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Warms my heart.

Enjoy.

Look bro- I have held my tongue about this shit for way too long. It was hard enough for me to look past your sillyass CatPaw handle. But if you continue with this absurd and annoying hyper-Conservative agenda on Facebook, I will have no choice but to aggressively besmirch your name behind your back to a bunch of people we met on the internet back in the '00s. Proceed wisely...

Reactions: anthonys735
-tressel is a cheating shitbag...but he wears glasses and a sweater vest so he must be a good man. OSU peeps are surpassed only by unc in their capacity for sanctimony.

Yeah...but that's beside the point. Since when has that kind of shit mattered to win-and-money hungry college ADs? Is Tressel any dirtier than Dean or Roy? Nope. Less, actually.

Reactions: rudd1
Scheduled a family outing for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" at the Center for the Arts. I haven't been this excited for the 4th quarter of a year in a long time.

- Starting a remodel on the house this weekend to sell it and hopefully get the max value. Opening up a wall, new floors, new doors/trim, and new gutters/soffit and adding an island with the new space from the new open space.

- Boys Scouts camping trip in 2 weeks, fishing derby in 4 weeks, then another camp in early November. More nervous than excited about this really, but I'm anxious for the kiddos to be "boys" for the most part with other kids.

- My middle child is 100% me.......poor kid has all the same issues I had with behavior and learning. Helping him tonight with his 1st grade homework and dealing with any distractions to keep him focused is a test.

As a first grader I was being tested for dyslexia so I decided to learn the abc's backwards. At that point it was decided I was just not challenged enough, and because of that I can still to this day say the abc's backward as fast as most can say them forward. Did that for no other reason than to be difficult because I thought dyslexia was reading backwards.

-Remember when GYERO roasted my stupid ass for my Bitcoin question here?

- The Anaheim Angels added Justin Upton and Brandon Phillips today and you won't even hear about those blockbuster type moves unless they make the playoffs.

Okie State is gonna be fun to watch and just get completely shut out of the playoffs
A lot of people have them in, myself included. Gonna be hard to keep them out if they are undefeated and beat Oklahoma twice.

Give me:

Alabama
USC
Oklahoma State
Penn State

One of my all-time favorite college football highlights. Everyone knew Randy Moss was an elite talent, but then this...

3708453_o.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

Freak.

One of my all-time favorite college football highlights. Everyone knew Randy Moss was an elite talent, but then this...

3708453_o.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

Freak.
A lot of people, Chief included, had Randy penciled in as an elite talent.

Friday 5:
Petty- Running Down a Dream
Van Halen- Panama
Elvis- Kentucky Rain
Poison- Something to Believe In
Westside Connection- Bow Down

Last edited:
-:rolleyes: @ WCC giving geese shit about political posting on social media. Easy solution, pal. If you can't tolerate a different opinion.. don't. I'm neutral on the politics and religion and Geese has lived in Kentucky more years than you. You claim Cincy, bruh.

-Speaking of social media opinions. Our ultralib, Bristol, with the "Honest question, I don't know the answer: Has Donald Trump personally or the Trump Foundation pledged any money towards Harvey??" :joy: 15 minutes later, Trump announces he's donating a cool million.

-Nice little quick get-a-way with the fam to the gulf coast. Little man was all in on the beach/ocean/pool. Kamikaze mode. Was trooper on the car rides. Came home a day early and drove through this storm for most of the ride.

-Sun down at 8p and 60 w/rain. Yippee.

-Listened to a bunch of the Gladwell podcasts on the drive. Realy enjoyed. He goes a little far sometimes and, imo, he seems to reach on some of his conclusions, but he's always looking at something interesting. Worth a listen if you're in need of a podcast.

-Buzzing through Jean Shepherd's "In God we Trust: all others pay cash" and it's phenomenal. "The Christmas Story" was based on the book but it has tons of other stories. Similar style to Bryson(Thunderbolt Kid), who I love, but he really captures the thought process of adolescence in a way that I can't get enough of.

-Bammers are a bit too cocky these days, they need to be smacked down a few notches.

-Seems like Rex is really moving into his new role as BB alumni ambassador nicely. Good for him, I love when people get a 2nd chance and actually do good with it.

I root against Alabama 100% of the time these days. Sorry Clark just being real

Also, I tried hard to pull for Indiana to beat Ohio state last night but I just couldn't do it.

Everybody is shitting on Mitch for making us have to play at Southern Miss but can you imagine how awful an experience it would be tomorrow in Lex? Pouring rain and highs in the 50's. I mean, I don't have any desire to attend a football game in person, but I gots believe that wouldn't be a blast.

DAMN is aging well. Like it more now than I did in May. Boys like it too.

Smh at all of you "real" country music fans acting like you don't know who these massive pop country musicians are. Y'all can name Sturgills father in law but then post shit like WHO THE HECK IS KENNY CHESNEY NEVER HEARD OF HER LOL DOES SHE SING TAYLOR SWIFF? Get over yourselves, good grief.

Another pet peeve is when sports journalists post about their new jobs on twitter and always start that shit with something gay like "on the personal front" or "some personal news to report". Idk why it irks me but it really does. Just post that you're moving on from the Charleston gazette to the Pittsburgh whogivesafcuk. Get over yourselves.

7-5.

Another pet peeve is when sports journalists post about their new jobs on twitter and always start that shit with something gay like "on the personal front" or "some personal news to report". Idk why it irks me but it really does. Just post that you're moving on from the Charleston gazette to the Pittsburgh whogivesafcuk. Get over yourselves.

...followed by a parade of well-wishing colleagues falling all over themselves to azzkiss.

Twitter is Journoland and thus, should be blown up.

I know yall feel me.

Second the Gladwell podcast. It's nerdier shit for the most part but he's a huge nerd so it should be expected. The episode on the tax evasion in LA golf courses was comical. Long story short- there was a clause included a few decades back that stated their tax assessment wont ever be reevaluated as long as the ownership never changes hands. So these clubs like LA Country Club are paying property taxes on like 1960's valuation. And like Bob Hope was the one that pioneered this law. -- He did another episode on the civil rights statue in Birmingham which was eye opening.

I will go ahead and let some of the Alabama players know that BRax roots against them. I will report back on their reaction but I can guarantee it wont be pretty.

"Alexa, turn on College Gameday"

I

DAMN is aging well. Like it more now than I did in May. Boys like it too.

^ Agree. Not going to say it's his best or "better" than GKMC as it's always hard to top the debut classic (although it really wasn't his debut), but I think it's going to end up my favorite. Just a nice enjoyable mix, still in heavy rotation.

Action Bronson :fire:, btw. Been the most enjoyable year of music in quite awhile, imo.

-Something about Anth, The Gulf, and Hurricanes.

...oh well, I can think of worse weekends to be rained out than the opening weekend of college football. [cheers]

That honey butter chicken biscuit from whataburger is dope.

Hate leaving the beach on a perfect day.

Labor Day sucka weekend. Winterheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT