ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy football is for losers. IDGAF how good the 'product' is or how cool the Draft Party is at Watercooler Joe's walkout basement. It jumped the shark 10+ years ago.

If you think I'm actually interested in hearing you talk to me about your FF team --> GGP, sheep.
"BLANK is for looooooosers", :chairshot:. Who cares if people want to play fantasy football? Who cares if someone wants to play the clarinet? I think golf is pretty stupid, but it's fun to get together with my buds and hangout for 4-6 hours.

That being said, if anyone tries to tell me about their team I could not care less.

Respect knucks to @MattJonesKSR for springing for lunch for everyone who showed up at the satellite broadcast today. 20 BJW's showing up at a random Hyatt in Hoover... management and other patrons clearly confused, but accommodating. NJT got an early shout out in the first hour.

Question marks about our roster be damned, we roll Saturday. Nothing less than a 2 TD clip.

Padgett has always been a good dude in the few times i've been around him. Likely just a mutual respect between two Catholic School bros from Louisville. He said there is a doc about the 98 team in the works, but Mills is apparently the one running with it.

BGE menu for saturday is in the works. Wings, pork belly kebabs with a maple glaze, need to finalize a few more items. Stared at a ton of craft brew 6'ers yesterday before finally buying a case of Budweiser.

8-4.

7-0 and ranked in the top five with Gameday on campus for the Tennessee game.

Proceed to lose in horrific/gut-wrenching fashion as time expires. Finish the regular season 1-3.

Beat a decent ACC squad by a touchdown in a respectable third tier bowl.

GBB!

untitled.bmp

I know he's been a successful lawyer for years now but is there a bigger GYERO upset circa 2007 than Mattox becoming a Circuit Judge? Maybe chad getting engagement pictures?

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I really hope this saint of a man that drove to Houston from Grayson County to help doesn't have a bunch of trouble in his past and gets drug through the mud for it somehow. The world sucks, as you well know.
Had the exact same thought. It's inevitable that the poor guy has had something less than progressive to say about teh gays at some point on Facebook or something. Can't wait for him to be crucified for it.

Shew, crazy day on the course.

At first they wouldn't let us out. Pro shop guy told us it was too wet and they had seen many poisonous snakes out. I corrected him that snakes were not poisonous, but venomous. We got into a heated debate, with me accusing him of not knowing the difference between a water moccasin and his ass.

So he let us go and wished us much luck.

I ain't fraid of no snake.

So tired of OSU getting propped up. They lost 31-0 to Clemson. They shouldn't be ranked #2.

Reactions: rudd1
If I see one more Geese Feeder political post pop up in my Facebook feed...

:boxing:

Settle down, yup.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheySoSensitive
How has Tressel not been hired yet? His showcause is over right? I don't get it. He's less despicable than Petrino and ran a Top 5 program like a well-oiled machine. Won a title. Always in the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT