ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can only hope Judge CoolCat ends up like this guy:
stephen%20root%20mike%20reardon.jpg

If we are being honest, you never technically said no.Don't, quit, is not exactly trying to fend off.

Yeah, the old "another dude sexually assaulted my asshole" bit has jumped off the rails, imo. Let's move on.

-i am a brand conscious fellow...and I have no problem paying extra for better performance or scarcity. Dont understand the whole yeti thing...they perform really well but the are a bunch of other manufacturers many equal or better at 50-75% of the cost...plus you can buy them anywhere.

-found a hornets nest in my 2nd floor ceiling joist space a week back. That was fun. Would post a pic...but I dont have the desire to learn how to do so from my phone.

Reactions: cawoodsct
My gift to you assholes:

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

This is the best composite schedule I've found and keeps you from having to visit ESPN or CBS websites. It's on the best time so you EST guys will have to get over it.

This one's better:

http://mattsarzsports.com/

It has football and basketball, you can show or hide internet only games, and you can adjust by timezone. Somebody needs to make an app of it.

The only three things in life that make it worth livin':

#1, guitars that tune good;

#2, firm feelin' women;

#3, sports on the TV.

From Dan Wetzel a few years ago:

I don't know if Jameis Winston sexually assaulted the woman. Neither do you.
I also don't know if he didn't. And neither do you.

The Tallahassee Police Department did such a shoddy job looking into the case that it's unlikely anyone other than the people involved definitively know, and that is almost certainly a matter of disagreement.

I agree with the local state's attorney that for myriad reasons there isn't enough to charge Winston with a crime, let alone convict. If Winston is innocent, it needs to be repeated, this has been a disservice to him. He'll never get his reputation back.

What I also believe is the woman involved believes, 100 percent, that Winston sexually assaulted her. That doesn't mean he did. Perhaps her recollection isn't the proper one or she was confused. We don't know.

She believes it, though. She completely believes it and always has believed it. Her actions that night, and in the ensuing weeks, are, I believe, consistent with her believing it. If she believes it 100 percent, then she isn't making it up.

Rape seems like a good conversation on this fine Thursday morning. Anyone have any really sad deaths to report? Anyone's pets get run over last night?

Thuuz

Wettcat recommended it several years ago and I've been using it ever since.

I used to have that but deleted it. Didn't realize it had TV games on there.

Really giddy about Saturday, even though I know it won't unfold the way I envision.

What I want to happen:
  • 8:00 to 11:00: Wake up, drink coffee, scroll through twitter, read about the day's games, watch GameDay.
  • 11:00 to 2:00: A cursory mowing of the yard, watch the early games.
  • 2:00 to 3:00: Listen to the UK pregame show, start smoking wings, start drinking beer.
  • 3:00 to 6:30: Watch UK win 42-10, eat delicious smoked wings, drink delicious cold beer.
  • 6:30 to midnight: Listen to the UK postgame, watch FSU/Bama, LSU/BYU, continue drinking delicious cold beer, sleep.

What will happen:

• 8:00 to 8:15: Wake up, halfway watch GameDay for 15 minutes until the wife says "I'm running errands, you watch the kids."
  • 8:15 to 12:00: Watch the kids, feed the kids, clean up their messes, take them to get donuts, come home, catch about 5 uninterrupted minutes of GameDay.
  • 12:00 to 1:00: Mow, edge, weed eat.
  • 1:00 to 3:00: Try to watch the early games, while also watching the clock, waiting until it becomes late enough in the day to justify opening the first beer.
  • 3:00 to 6:30: Watch UK win 27-24 after USM misses a last second 45 yard field goal attempt.
  • 6:30 to 8:00: Eat with the family, bathe the kids, watch a few minutes of Bama/FSU on a 30 minute DVR delay.
  • 8:00 to midnight: Put the kids to bed, watch the second halves of the late games, drink beer, sleep.

My sister and brother in law roped me into playing in their fantasy football league this year. This is the first time I've played since like 1999 and I don't generally give an eff about the NFL. We had our draft last night and as the picks start coming I'm slowly realizing that I have no gd clue who about 80% of the players in the NFL are. So this should go well.

I leave for work this morning and pass the street behind mine and see cop cars, an ambulance and the street lined with various other cars including a news truck. I get to work and check online and evidently they found 2 bodies in a car in a driveway this morning. Then it dawns on me that while I was sitting through this boring as hell draft in my computer room playing a game on my phone waiting for people's slow ass picks I heard a pop pop pop pop outside. My initial reaction was is that gunfire? but I dismissed it as fireworks because the idiots around my house love to shoot off fireworks for no gd reason. So I may or may not have heard a murder last night. Happy Thursday!

Last edited:
20-30 mph gusts today and thunderstorms, seems like good golf weather. Maybe I'll get that 400 yd drive today!

Soft shell crabs are my new jam.

Reactions: Mashburned
- It's hard to get my mind wrapped around some of the pre-season hype that this football team is getting. We're sure that Joker isn't walking through that door, right?

- Misheard lyrics... always thought Waylon was saying "guitars and two good firm-feelin' women."

- I think I preferred the aging of the thread that led to sous vide and brussel sprout talk over the rape/murder stuff.

- ...along those lines, maybe we can just post that LV is creepin' again rather than actually repost the creepiness for all to see. Plausible deniability and such.

Bill Meck seems like a solid dude. Gave some cash to some firefighters collecting at Fayette Mall last night, and he came over and thanked us for it.

Now Rob Bromley, I get all the love he's getting for retirement, but that guy was super weird the one time I met him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT