ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will own this car again someday. [smoke]
20476551.jpg

Well damn it. Day started great, read GYERO, now i need to go back to bed and start over. Last 2 pages was pure, runny, shit. Other than Rudd dropping knowledge on a fool, and doing one of the very best low key humble brags (throwing Chevy Chase neighbor in the convo letting everyone know his residential status). That is about the only thing worth reading, well other than Docs agreeable meal.

Correct. GYERO had been awful, you should check out the D-League...

::Waits for 600 word response riddled with spelling/grammar errors, no paragraph breaks, and 10 edits::

Lassie brought home an InstaPot pressure cooker the other day -- thing is actually pretty wodie.

Should get a few weeks use out of it, minimum -- then it can it can chill in the pantry next to the other super wodie kitchen toys that get used 1-2x per year.

Kitchen gadgets, ftw. :100points: Aside from actual food/booze and gambol, easily my favorite thing to waste money on.

Just received an email from UK Athletics regarding what's new on Gameday. A ton of it of focused on the partnership with Kroger. This jumped out at me...

• Kroger Tailgating Experience – Kroger will also host a VIP tailgate event before each home game in the lawn next to Bluegrass Technical and Community College. Kroger customers who spend more than $100 the week prior to the game will be invited to the free KrogerTailgating Experience featuring food and beverage. Fans should present their receipts of $100 or more at the entrance, which will grant entry for four. The Kroger Tailgating Experience is open to the first 500 fans.

So if I show up with my receipt I gain free admittance plus comped food & booze? Full spread, the works?

I can't believe his family has not set up an intervention or some shit to get him to stop.

I will own this car again someday. [smoke]
20476551.jpg

My 15yr old has said for years that he wanted one of these to drive when he turns 16. We finally found one earlier this year that wasn't rusted out with a million miles on it. I would rather drive this vehicle than anything we own for daily driving. Never once crossed my mind that I would like these until my son started wanting one.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
<--- will never believe krazykats is real.

Never know man, you may have met me in person, but even if you had you'd still never believe this was me!

- Football cats go 9-4, with 2 upsets somewhere vs TN, UGA, UF, or UL.

We finally get over the hump on questionable games like Missouri and Ole Miss, and beat the gamecocks badly giving us real hope for UF.

However, I'd take the 10 pts Saturday!

Correct. GYERO had been awful, you should check out the D-League...

::Waits for 600 word response riddled with spelling/grammar errors, no paragraph breaks, and 10 edits::

Tell Karma ole Catsfanbgky says hello. Tell her if she wants a real man, ride around with me for a while. Face it boy, at the end of the day, no girl likes a smart ass, cape wearing idiot.

Brady,

You are not even worth the time. Hell if you did not give away tickets, your ass would have been ran before me, so you got that going for you.

- :joy: at the inevitable flip-flopping from Texas republicans on disaster relief. Typical.

- I mean, can this weekend just get here already????

- Telling you- need some flannel, check out the Vermont Flannel Company. I'ma be looking like Ed Vedder by October.

- One huge thing CFB gets right- they don't F around. Bama- FSU opening weekend. Let's get it on.

- All last fall heading into winter the lass talked and talked and talked about how she needed a massage/spa day. It was something she desperately needed, couldn't live without it. And it just had to be at Mitchell's- the most expensive spa. Cool. Spent a bunch of $$$ and got her a giftcard for the whole day for her for Christmas. Here we are headed into the fall and she still hasn't used it. smh

- Wish J.A. would call...

Vermont is pretty rough, with exception being Burlington when you visit in late summer/fall. Going inland can get pretty bizarre. Same with NH... coast is great, but man there are some isolated pockets of civilization midstate and to the north.

Reactions: catholic_back
Burlington Coat Factory can be a sneaky little gold mine if you're lucky.

Picked up a pair of $130 Nike golf shoes for $20 last month on a tip. Obviously factory seconds, possibly even Fake AF -- but they're very dope looking and soft feeling.

-JA was supposed to be coming down to spend opening Saturday gambol w/ me, but you know how that goes.

Chad doesn't even cross my mind anymore when it comes to that type of stuff. Kinda sad. Maybe one of his lassie's friends will get married in Louisville or Lexington some day. :pray:

Last edited:
Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT