ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it shouldn't but it still surprises me when someone I think is fairly normal goes absolutely bat-bleep crazy on social media. Enlightening.

I'll be down for a game or two. Whether lassie can fit into her fabulous schedule, TBD.

Vermont is pretty rough, with exception being Burlington when you visit in late summer/fall. Going inland can get pretty bizarre. Same with NH... coast is great, but man there are some isolated pockets of civilization midstate and to the north.

I thought Vermont was gorgeous, but get outside Boston, Massachusetts was awful.

Double red flag on the beach today. Pretty cool wave watching though. Jellys are out too, good friend was stung in the genitals this weekend.

Of the premixed margaritas:

Skinny girl> jimmy buffet > Cuervo.

Reactions: roguemocha

1800_ultimate_marg_featured_15.png

Reactions: treuxbleux
Actually attended a Tequila tasting (Mike Beam) the other night.

Was pretty interesting, he talked about the different types in depth just like you would a bourbon -- & lots strict laws/rules exist w/ regards to location (Jalisco) , Agave, labeling, etc. Also didn't realize most everything but Silver is aged in Bourbon or Whiskey Barrels. Makes sense, I suppose.

Could really taste it in the Extra Anejo.

From Ed Cunningham, who quit ESPN today over the guilt he feels by being associated with football...

“I know a lot of people who say: ‘I just can’t cheer for the big hits anymore. I used to go nuts, and now I’m like, I hope he gets up,’” Cunningham said. His eyes welled with tears. “It’s changing for all of us. I don’t currently think the game is safe for the brain. And, oh, by the way, I’ve had teammates who have killed themselves. Dave Duerson put a shotgun to his chest so we could study his brain.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/30/sports/espn-ed-cunningham-football-concussions.html

If we're being honest, it's Mississippi, Alabama and everyone else.

From Ed Cunningham, who quit ESPN today over the guilt he feels by being associated with football...

“I know a lot of people who say: ‘I just can’t cheer for the big hits anymore. I used to go nuts, and now I’m like, I hope he gets up,’” Cunningham said. His eyes welled with tears. “It’s changing for all of us. I don’t currently think the game is safe for the brain. And, oh, by the way, I’ve had teammates who have killed themselves. Dave Duerson put a shotgun to his chest so we could study his brain.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/30/sports/espn-ed-cunningham-football-concussions.html

I wonder how this will affect the Heisman race?

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Rural NH may be the scariest place on earth. Very independent and very unibomber-esque.

It's actually Unabomer. <- Never knew the nickname had anything to do with University and Airline bombing.

And no idea if it's come up but the series on Ol' Teddy that airs on Discovery is pretty good. Not that I would but I certainly will never look down upon any math geeks going forward.

Picked up a '16 Murano yesterday and Z-necktech building the TT 300 just texted me where he fixed the giant dent. #goodendtoshitday

And car dealers (sans padre) can GGPDIAFEADASSTAOIH.

Oh man, you're killing us! We don't have 6k to work with, guy. Here comes the finance guy. So buddy, pal, we want your business. Need IT. My kid is wearing BBB sneakers and a 2001 Shaq jersey these days. What can we do? WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET YOU IN THAT CAR TODAY, BUDDY?!

Pro tip: I f'ing tell every GD person I buy something of value from EXACTLY how to sell me so we don't have to play stupid f'ing games all day. That said, Tuesday afternoon in a Yulee, FL dealership took all of an hour to trade-in and drive away. You would have to hold a gun to my head to get me on a lot during a weekend from now on.

Double red flag on the beach today. Pretty cool wave watching though. Jellys are out too, good friend was stung in the genitals this weekend.

Come on bud, Cuervo is gross. Get some avion, casamigos, don Julio, etc in your life.

You mean to tell me there's a PREMIUM concentrated sugar water mix on the market, and nobody ever told me until now??!

TOUCH! :mad::mad::mad:

Jameis Winston is a pretty likeable guy...on the field and in the lockerroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT