ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I try to pay everything through a credit card automatically, get the points, then pay said card through bank.

I don't think I've ever understood the point of bill pay through the bank. It's just adding an additional step to paying your bill because all they're doing is cutting a check and mailing it, right?

Go to the credit card website, set up an account, and go there and issue a bank draft every month instead of the bank.

Bill pay is for old people. As are checks.

My Dad has every canceled check he's ever written (until they stopped sending checks back to you)

He still balances that toucher every month too. God forbid it's 3 pennies off. That f***** is going to balance, PERIOD.

I'm not giving the Water Company or 'LexServ' an extra $1.25 for handling an online payment, even with the millions I have sitting in the bank. They can wait for my bank to send them a check.

They both take bank drafts, along with KU, and Columbia Gas. You don't have to set it up on auto pay.

Bill pay is for old people. As are checks.

My Dad has every canceled check he's ever written (until they stopped sending checks back to you)

He still balances that toucher every month too. God forbid it's 3 pennies off. That f***** is going to balance, PERIOD.

My sister used to work at a bank and my grandpa would come in every single month and haggle with her over a few pennies. Every damn month.

And no, he wasn't jewish.

The greatest generation.

I only use bill pay from the bank to send money to an individual (mostly siblings or parents) for various reasons. This beats writing an actual check (which I haven't had any in years) and mailing it myself.

All Sport was preferred over Gatorade in nearly all of their blind taste test.

I've just been venmo'ing the CFO's of the utility companies and the lights are still on so there you go.

Reactions: TransyCat09
All-Sport.jpg

Some folks just don't want their body properly quenched.

^exactly. Gatorade- which relies on having 100's of flavors now because their product is inferior- and they dont even have citrus cooler anymore, was merely a thirst quencher. All Sport was in the body quenching game.

All sport was the go to in the 90s for Burkesville little league. Wouldn't mind seeing a comeback. The onlon Gatorade I can stand to drink is the light blue frost

What part(s) of the island are you hitting? We split time between the Conrad in Nusa Dua and Sthala near Ubud a couple months ago.

South Kunta, Ubud, Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan....a couple other places as well.

Stapleton tonight in Cleveland. Leggo.

As long as it's not spoiled or overcooked, all food experiences are the same. Enjoy getting fleeced, suckers!!

-Why/When did Rincon close? Story along with that, or just another restaurant turned bad?

Just assumed it would be there forever...was pretty much part of the UK experience when I was there, packed every night at both locations. (Jalapenos sucked, however)

Durango's still open?

Re: Rincon, heard there was a split in the family or something. There are a couple of different places running now from the original group.

Got off work at 4 last night/this morning. Went home and showered and headed to the gals house. Guy runs a red light, crosses four lanes of traffic and goes into a gas station the wrong way. So to keep from plowing into him I had to lock up my scooter and lay it down. Couple rolls later and sliding about 10 feet on the road, I've got some decent road rash and banged up shoulder.

Dude stopped and apologized profusely. Scooter had some scratches but didn't see a need to call police or paramedics. Honestly can't believe I walked away from that. Sliding on blacktop at 35 mph is not fun gang. Scooter must've slid 30 feet.

What if i told you...... i think this next weeks 30 for 30 is going to be a good one. WHAT CARTER LOST ESPN will air at 8 p.m. on Aug. 24

The 1988 Carter High team is well-known for beating the the Odessa Permian team immortalized in Friday Night Lights in the state semifinals en route to a state championship. After the state championship, six football players were later convicted of being some of the 15 Carter teenagers who participated in a string of 21 robberies. Some of the players were sent to prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT