ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually found this Kentucky Colonels logo equal parts offensive and accurate. It's pretty amazing, and I would accept it for the new UK logo tbh.

NewColonelsLogo2.gif

Got these about 10 or 12 years ago when the NBA was putting out some ABA "Throwback" stuff.

bxn58uqhkl6vhiq9yyfh

Ole Mark Jones, Ryan, & Drew have it something good. Short of being an HVAC Mogul, I'm pretty sure that's what I'd like to do when I grow up

Reactions: Cayts74
Saw on Facebook a post from three years ago about that '15 team's trip to the Bahamas. How fun was that? Seems like a lot longer than three years ago.

Oh, is this the trip that Matt Jones tells stories about on his show that's carried by 1,500 radio stations, the same stories that Anth said are too secret for gyero?[eyeroll]

Didn't say they were too secret. In fact I told numerous people on here about them. I'm not posting stories about current players on a public UK message board. I never thought they were a big deal. That was KSR blowing that whole thing up. Seems very simple to understand Really burns you up, doesn't it?

There are more that I've told people on here that I won't post. TS. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I have a job interview Monday right smack dab in the middle of the eclipse. Kinda concerning?
Are you applying to be the guy who cuts the still beating heart out of the virgin or the one actually sacrifices it to Cthulu?

If it's the latter, I know the owner of Cthulu and can put in a word

As long as it's not spoiled or overcooked, all food experiences are the same. Enjoy getting fleeced, suckers!!

-Why/When did Rincon close? Story along with that, or just another restaurant turned bad?

Just assumed it would be there forever...was pretty much part of the UK experience when I was there, packed every night at both locations. (Jalapenos sucked, however)

Durango's still open?

I mean on one hand get pumped.

But on the other hand if the shoe fits, I guess...

(for the record I'm going to a new job so no pension... yet... or likely given the math)

So maybe you financial balls can help me understand this. I get a bill in the mail. I pay the balance in full on said bill. Next month I get a bill for interest on the balance I thought I had paid in full. Evidently the meter was running while my check clears?

My main and only issue with Tyler Thompson is that she's a chick named Tyler and I have never been able to get past that enough to even attempt to read her crap...which by all accounts on here is absolute crap, so I'm doing pretty good.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Bill pay sucks too, imo...we have problems all the time with clients blaming their bill pay here at work -- lapses, etc. Seems inconsistent.

Much prefer just using said bill's actual website. Click email reminder, log on, see balance/pay bill -- Payment is credited to the account immediately.

Wait you guys pay bills? I pay for everything cash up front. Like a real #GYEROMAN living that #smuglife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT