ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad did express interest in a football weekend, he just has to work it around weddings, bro dates in the basement, and his work schedule under the bridge.

Willy and I are in discussions too. Have even offered a Porsche ride to sweeten the deal.

A fence post sounds painful, no thanks.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
It's true. For me, all you have to do is block a few shots and kick your legs out and spin off the rim when you dunk.

Finally got around to watching this again, for the first time in many, many years.

How good would Mash be in this era of the NBA? He played in the least skilled, most bully ball bullshit version of the NBA. Garbage basketball, really. Just imagining him as a 3/4 hybrid in this NBA...I mean, what would be his ceiling?

Reactions: _Chase_
-Bike to Beat Cancer is a great event, really appreciate the guys and gals that have been involved over the years. They're doing a virtual ride this year if anyone is interested. We also have the pit stop crew(for non-riders) and 5,35,65 or 100 mile courses. As willy said, follow that link to donate. Any amount is appreciated and goes to a cause that uses the funds responsibly.

-Bellydancer works for ATT, in a role that involves PR. That's his job. Pretty harsh terms for a dude trying to do his job.

-Geese, props on the results. Bet you're back to looking svelte.

-Chad make s a game or 2 per year which is pretty much consistent with the out of townees these days other than Rich and BBdk.

-Back to school pics are awesome. The traffic sucks though.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Chad did express interest in a football weekend, he just has to work it around weddings, bro dates in the basement, and his work schedule under the bridge.

Willy and I are in discussions too. Have even offered a Porsche ride to sweeten the deal.

A fence post sounds painful, no thanks.

I plan on making 2 games at least. Possibly crashing at your place both times... once with Marge and once when I kidnap Chad.

Reactions: drxman1
my ill-informed confederate sympathizer friend..

ha, false.

I don't sympathize with Confederates, Willy... I sympathize for those who battle daily w/ the SJW movement, who look for reasons to be deconstructively PC, feign offense, and start shit up.

It's a slippery slope if you start removing these historical monuments that draw any connection to something bigoted/immoral/racist etc, IMO. I'll end it here because I'm not clogging GYERO anymore than it already has.

Bet your pergula is dope, tho.

Reactions: Stonewall12
ha, false.

I don't sympathize with Confederates, Willy... I sympathize for those who battle daily w/ the SJW movement, who look for reasons to be deconstructively PC, feign offense, and start shit up.

It's a slippery slope if you start removing these historical monuments, IMO. I'll end it here because I'm not clogging GYERO anymore than it already has.

Bet your pergula is dope, tho.

I was just (successfully) striking a nerve Joshie. I think the over PC peeps are ridiculous, too.

I honestly don't care about the statues. Those Confederate Heroes aren't American heroes to me, though. Robert E. Lee went to war against the United States. Remember that. If states want to keep up monuments to men who tried to tear this country apart, so be it. Let them vote on it, like they did in Virginia.

Now, if the ridiculously over PC extreme Left starts targeting the Jefferson and Washington monuments, I will have a problem.

And my pergola IS dope, skinny Goose Stepper.

Gimme what ya got fo a pork chop.

-Things are really coming together these days for Randall, eh? Good for him. Those jerseys are sick.

Appreciate it man.

Had an offer accepted on a house this week.

Heading to Bali in 18 days for 2.5 weeks.

Down from 254 or so to 224 leading up to this trip.

Finally feeling like a real GYEROMAN.

So this Barcelona Attack was literally right where we stayed...at Le Meridien on Las Ramblas by the Market (La Boqueria).

Van rolling down the pedestrian zone just mowing people down. Jesus. Basically a 1 mile long sidewalk that's as dense w/ pedestrians as Times Square during the day -- can't believe there weren't more people killed, tbh.

Apparently a bunch of CBB teams in the area as well. Scary times.

Edit: Now the number has gone from 1 dead to 13, which makes much more sense -- and I assume that will grow. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: NotchLickKat
So this Barcelona Attack was literally right where we stayed...at Le Meridien on Las Ramblas by the Market (La Boqueria).

Van rolling down the pedestrian zone just mowing people down. Jesus. Basically a 1 mile long sidewalk that's as dense w/ pedestrians as Times Square during the day -- can't believe there weren't more people killed, tbh.

Edit: Now the number has gone from 1 dead to 13, which makes much more sense -- and I assume that will grow. :cry:

Sounds like a safe place & great vacation spot.

-

-Bellydancer works for ATT, in a role that involves PR. That's his job. Pretty harsh terms for a dude trying to do his job.

Oh, no shit? That must be why on the news they gave his name followed by "head of PR for ATT"[eyeroll]

We all know what Joe does, and we all love Joe. It's what we do in gyero bub.[eyeroll] just giving him shit

And gyero has a new rule, one poster per household, and sloot was here first.good luck

Headed to Europe for 2.5 weeks at the end of Sept. Will be in Barcelona for 4 days.

Touching christ these attacks are never going to stop.

Had a friend once who was applying for a job. We snuck onto his computer (his password was "1234" way to go idiot) and put "trying to use a fence post to jack off" in his resume's "Interests" section. Turns out he got the job. Some of you may know him as Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.

3 times more likely to have happened than Brooks story

Richie, you gonna murk that new St. Matts Taco Luchador on the reg?

Fo sho. I feel like it's been under reconstruction forever. It opens one week from today.

Palombino's new joint, Waylon's, should open soon as well. I imagine it will be similar to Merle's downtown.

Headed to Europe for 2.5 weeks at the end of Sept. Will be in Barcelona for 4 days.

Touching christ these attacks are never going to stop.
hard for there to be terrorist car attacks during a nuclear winter when we're all on a snowpiercer

I'd say your odds of place/time w/ regards to one of these attacks is 1 and a Billion -- I'm sure Joey can give you a better estimate.

Unless you're visiting Syria w/ ukguy78 to try out Emirates new Suites Class, I don't see why anyone would worry or let it affect travel plans. Shit can & apparently does happen just about everywhere these days.

We won't cancel our plans- but yeah it definitely adds an element of second guessing. I know you shouldnt just stay home and avoid doing anything fun or traveling bc of this kind of thing- at the same time, weird shit seems to happen when I'm around.

But yeah we booked first class on points so we're not canceling shit.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT