ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz.

Related: After college a group of my buddies were living together here in town. One night while one was working on his resume, another slipped Anal Sex into the Interests portion of his draft resume. He never noticed it, but Humana did shortly after offering him a position. They rescinded the offer and recommended that he proofread his resume in the future.

A print out of the ill-fated resume was prominently placed on the fridge shortly thereafter.

Lolz.

Related: After college a group of my buddies were living together here in town. One night while one was working on his resume, another slipped Anal Sex into the Interests portion of his draft resume. He never noticed it, but Humana did shortly after offering him a position. They rescinded the offer and recommended that he proofread his resume in the future.

A print out of the ill-fated resume was prominently placed on the fridge shortly thereafter.
lol did that guy die alone in a Dominican motel room like the writer in that story did?

Not sure that's funny. :eyes: Jesus.

Was there at least a serious beatdown involved?

-Btw, is nobody else friends with Aaron Boyd on social media? His FB is flat unreal, lately. Posts about BitCoin 5x per day, and is soliciting clients to 'advise' investing in it, and make a 'life changing career move' to work with him in this endeavor.

It's pretty spectacular.

Not to pile on your friends situash- but Humana hires just about anyone, too.... I mean i know some real loons that have been at Humana over a decade.

-

-A guy at the gym a few weeks ago came up to me and complained that he was feeling very short of breath and that his heart was racing. Felt his pulse, told him he had an arrhythmia and that he needed a family member to drive him to the ER for an EKG and further treatment. Turns out he had been taking C4 before his workouts and had gone into atrial fibrillation from it. Be careful, gyero.

Be careful bragging on here about misdiagnosis, bunch of ambulance chasers on here.

Last fall during what seemed like maybe the all time low point in UK football history I was one out of maybe 30,000 people who attended the New Mexico St game in the pouring rain. Seemed like the season was already lost at 0-2 after getting pummeled by Florida the week before and we were entering the Stoops farewell tour the remainder of an embarrassing season.

Think I went out of spite. Sat under a rain soaked tent at a tailgate during a monsoon only to watch UL & Lamar on tv beat the abolsute crap out of FSU and look flat out unbeatable while the entire country started to fawn over UL, Petrino and LAMAR. As the rain came down harder thoughts of UL winning a national title in football seemed real.

Rolled into the game in my poncho soaking wet. Lasted maybe 1 1/2 quarters before losing my crap and leaving as UK really struggled early in that game. My buddy and I had his wife take us to The Paddock so we would watch the rest of the game along with Bama vs Ole Miss. We roll into The Paddock the first thing I see is that clown Aaron Boyd setting up his DJ equipment. I honestly wish someone would've shot me at that moment.

Last fall during what seemed like maybe the all time low point in UK football history I was one out of maybe 30,000 people who attended the New Mexico St game in the pouring rain. Seemed like the season was already lost at 0-2 after getting pummeled by Florida the week before and we were entering the Stoops farewell tour the remainder of an embarrassing season.

Think I went out of spite. Sat under a rain soaked tent at a tailgate during a monsoon only to watch UL & Lamar on tv beat the abolsute crap out of FSU and look flat out unbeatable while the entire country started to fawn over UL, Petrino and LAMAR. As the rain came down harder thoughts of UL winning a national title in football seemed real.

Rolled into the game in my poncho soaking wet. Lasted maybe 1 1/2 quarters before losing my crap and leaving as UK really struggled early in that game. My buddy and I had his wife take us to The Paddock so we would watch the rest of the game along with Bama vs Ole Miss. We roll into The Paddock the first thing I see is that clown Aaron Boyd setting up his DJ equipment. I honestly wish someone would've shot me at that moment.
Later that season LAMAR struck a Heisman pose against UK, fumbled the ball and lost as a 36 point home favorite to those same scrappy Wildcats. A lot of people forget that.

Bourbon tandoori pork chops on the egg tonight:fire:

Counting down the days to Destin. Table is set for a King's return.

Anybody watch Jessica Biel in the Sinner yet?

Reactions: cawoodsct
giphy.gif

Washington and Lee University going to change it's name back to Washington College anytime soon? Good lord, talk about a firestorm. And Lee is buried on campus there.

Late, but I am a W&L alum, and coincidentally am in Lexington, VA tonight for an event. The chatter/discussion around the town and campus is all pretty ominous, as the inevitable writing on the wall has become pretty apparent at this point. It will absolutely tear this alumni base apart when it happens.

Related: The Colonel head (est. 2015 in effort to give athletics its own brand) has generated lots of talk in the last calendar year.

Centre_Colonels_primary_logo.png

We love the Colonel head. The students love the Colonel head. I'll be amazed if the Colonel head is around come 2018.

People are gigantic pussies. That's what this boils down to. If you voted for x then you're x is an asshole argument that required very little intelligence. Disagree? That's fine....this is America. We are supposed to be allowed to do so.

Guess Obama fans are pro cop killer since he took both sides after the Dallas ambush, right? NO. You are not.

Well, this country has had slavery longer than it hasn't. So, ya know, don't be shocked when pieces of our history have ties to the practice. Founding fathers, historical figures, famous elected officials, titans of industry, etc.

-what a glorious temp for a good ride.

-outrage outrage outrage... settle **** down people.

-had a buddy get hired at Vermont America, decide that the cleansing tea was really effective so he got really stoned the night before. 5 days into his post college career the let him know him know he was terminated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT