ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the NFL in particular, the powers that be in the league for 50+ years conspired with specifically selected doctors to manipulate the players into believing the sport was safe. They lied, cheated, and hid evidence to the contrary to fuel their own success. In fact, they continue to do so and refuse to acknowledge the facts you just laid out.

In other words, players thought that playing in the NFL was safe and they couldn't get hurt, all because it was a conspiracy. They didn't realize that hard physical contact could cause injuries....gotcha.

Almost correct.

The NFL and their doctors lied and told them they'd be fine, and that helmets would keep their heads safe. It was a decades long series of fraudulent behavior.

If you're curious for more information, there was an early $1 billion settlement recently on this very issue. I would suggest beginning with a simple Google search.

Good luck, and go F yourself.

:flushed: #nh

...just from all the little videos and clips we've seen, Vanderbilt seems like the most fun personality on the team -- just seems to be eating up every second of this experience. Clearly getting it done in the weight room as well.

...just from all the little videos and clips we've seen, Vanderbilt seems like the most fun personality on the team -- just seems to be eating up every second of this experience. Clearly getting it done in the weight room as well.

Lock to be SmartFan's favorite player on the squad.

Looks like Peej is gonna be our 'short shorts' guy on this year's squad.

Don't remember Shai being that cut, either. Damn.

I've been hearing and reading really good things about Shai recently, like all of you probably have. Seems a bit like a Poythress type kid with Nerlens' public outreach qualities. Have no idea if the kid can play or not, but so far he seems like a great representative for the program.

MI0000328489.jpg

:basketball:“He’s not one of the top-ranked players, but I think he’s really good,” UK freshman Kevin Knox told SEC Country. “He’s really good in pick-and-roll situations, he’s really good at changing speeds. I think he’s one of the sleepers on our team.”

P.J. Washington, another incoming freshmen, echoed Knox’s statements.

“His length, his height and just his feel for the game,” Washington said. “He can shoot it, he can get to the rack, create for others, and he’s just a big guy.”

STRENGTHS -Outstanding dimensions for a point guard at 6'6 in shoes with a 6'10 wingspan. Has the size and length to defend any of the three backcourt positions. Has big hands, and a frame that should be able to get stronger in time -Can get in a low stance and be highly disruptive defensively with his size and length on the perimeter. Will heat up the ball and slide along the perimeter. Gives his team great versatility with his ability to defend multiple positions -Fluid athlete who operates at different speeds. Has long strides getting to the rim out of the pick and roll -Willing passer who shows flashes of vision and unselfishness, especially in transition or in drive and dish situations. Sees over the top of the defense -Showed flashes of shot-making ability, indicating his jumper isn't a lost cause long-term -Vocal in the practices. Shows some leadership skills ©DraftExpress:basketball:

Reactions: Mossip and wcc31
K-Gar is Keith Garrett, right? He was on a new podcast with KAT talking about the Wisconsin game.

Almost correct.

The NFL and their doctors lied and told them they'd be fine, and that helmets would keep their heads safe. It was a decades long series of fraudulent behavior.

I actually talked to several ex NFL players last month about this very issue, inc. a prominent HOF'er. They knew the risks...perhaps not the extent of the long term consequences (that are still debatable in regards to direct correlation to CTE) but they knew the hazards of playing, concussions, etc. But in those days, they kept playing...the protocols weren't in place. I also play golf with a 4 time pro bowler who had a knack for extremely physical play...he knew the risks.

And cease with the insults...or don't, if that makes you a bigger person.

Will be interesting when the next "AIDS" gets discovered. Wonder if Pti will feign disbelief that he thought going to swinger parties was ok.

Don't forget to post about it on Facebook.

Reactions: Century Cat
Will be interesting when the next "AIDS" gets discovered. Wonder if Pti will feign disbelief that he thought going to swinger parties was ok.

Don't forget to post about it on Facebook.

:joy::joy:

You sure do enjoy bringing this up, which I find amusing. Your jealousy is overwhelming, and your past behavior should really be enough to disqualify you from criticism. That's a nice way of saying you probably shouldn't really "go there," bub.

I didn't see Wenyen the first time. Uncanny ability to blend in to anything not very well lit will serve him well in SECW games this season.

So Amazon's Bezos overtakes Bill Gates as the richest man in the world.

Dennis still preaching Amazon a terrible company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT