ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
111 deceased footballer brains studied by Boston University, 110 of them had CTE.

Plus, it's NBC on the story so SAE can feel safe that it's accurate.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/...-disease-most-former-football-players-n786386

Smoking can cause cancer. Riding motorcycles is dangerous. Boxers get hit in the head dozens of times each fight. Eating McD's and Snicker bars every day is bad for you. And so on and so on.....we do bad things to our body, then over time we pay the consequences. #Life

Smoking can cause cancer. Riding motorcycles is dangerous. Boxers get hit in the head dozens of times each fight. Eating McD's and Snicker bars every day is bad for you. And so on and so on.....we do bad things to our body, then over time we pay the consequences. #Life

And with the NFL in particular, the powers that be in the league for 50+ years conspired with specifically selected doctors to manipulate the players into believing the sport was safe. They lied, cheated, and hid evidence to the contrary to fuel their own success. In fact, they continue to do so and refuse to acknowledge the facts you just laid out.

You conveniently left that part out.

Basically, what I'm saying is.......go F yourself.

And with the NFL in particular, the powers that be in the league for 50+ years conspired with specifically selected doctors to manipulate the players into believing the sport was safe. They lied, cheated, and hid evidence to the contrary to fuel their own success. In fact, they continue to do so and refuse to acknowledge the facts you just laid out.

so yo need a dr to tell you that having your head pounded by 300 lb gladiators is dangerous? gunna quit watching football now are ya

You forgot "those unfortunate souls that don't have UKO on ignore yet."

Over time, we pay the consequences. #Life

Reactions: Hankshaker

So out of all that BS you listed to justify CTE in more than 99% of brains tested. Which is possibly going to make you flip the F out and kill loved ones then realize "oh shit look what I did" and then kill yourself?

Put Boston on hold...got an inquiry from Southern California, so I'm going to wait to hear them out. Would be there from now - November 2018, it's too good not to listen. I want this one as bad as I've wanted anything, even if that means missing out on the bird in hand.

Put Boston on hold...got an inquiry from Southern California, so I'm going to wait to hear them out. Would be there from now - November 2018, it's too good not to listen. I want this one as bad as I've wanted anything, even if that means missing out on the bird in hand.
Boston is on hold - got it. Let us know when we can put it back in the mix, thanks Tom, you fag.

I am sure it was unreal growing up in the Rex era a KY boy who looked liked you with Jordan athleticism. To me (30) might as well be wah wah jones but terrible on the radio.

We have a nice little stadium and it actually felt near SEC for that white out game. Still pretty generic.

so yo need a dr to tell you that having your head pounded by 300 lb gladiators is dangerous? gunna quit watching football now are ya

Why did the NFL cover up and lie about it then? If it's just common knowledge, then why all the effort to bullshit everyone?

The NFL is no better than Big Tobacco in that regard- F'ing people over (their own players in this instance) to make billions of dollars.

It's bullshit.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Why did the NFL cover up and lie about it then? If it's just common knowledge, then why all the effort to bullshit everyone?

The NFL is no better than Big Tobacco in that regard- F'ing people over (their own players in this instance) to make billions of dollars.

It's bullshit.

you mean those with a ton to gain may have misled those who could get hurt for their own profit? when has that ever happened before? world is a bitch of a place. no one made them play football. are you suggesting we change the game to just tag football now?

Little known fact: in 1978, Darryl Stingley was assured by NFL physicians that football is safe, and nobody questioned that until recently.

It's bullshit.

Lmao!

Peyton Manning's big head had CTE 20 years ago. You think he gives a shit? If anybody in this thread could make stupid millions a year playing 16 games a year they would.

Dear Mitch please have a heart and cancel this season in the name of CTE for the love of our beloved players Amen.

Little known fact: in 1978, Darryl Stingley was assured by NFL physicians that football is safe, and nobody questioned that until recently.

Ironically, to this day the NFL refuses to acknowledge that football can cause CTE. :joy:

So, for all this insistence that it's common knowledge, there's at least one entity that thinks the jury is still out.

I don't want to hear any more Eric Bledsoe shit from Louisville Fan after seeing the dumbest kid by far in "Last Chance U" being a former Caudinal (Tim Bonner).

That's b/c Mexican Street/Truck Tacos, by far the best tacos, are made with corn tortillas. -- and you're super fat so it makes sense that you'd know the best way to eat tacos.

Love flour tortillas too, but save those for fajitas and burritos, imo. Or children like Bitch Rax who probably use hard shells, 80/20, and a packet of Ortega seasoning like a loser.

Oliver Miller a fat Bobby or nah?

Last edited:
Ironically, to this day the NFL refuses to acknowledge that football can cause CTE. :joy:

So, for all this insistence that it's common knowledge, there's at least one entity that thinks the jury is still out.
Similar to UL fan's stance on publicly funded stadia.

I've only been campaign manager on two campaigns, a mayoral race and for a PAC supporting two candidates for office.

Was state director in Alaska for a US Senator...and have been field/regional manager on other campaigns.

After winning as campaign manager for the mayor, it's opened some doors for bigger races to manage...excited for the coming year.

Anyway, absolutely love what I'm doing, killing it, found my calling, etc.

Life, enjoy the ride.

Tacos al pastor on corn tortillas. Taco trailer in town has them. That's my preferred taco, but keep making horrible assumptions about me and my life. That's fine.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Honestly, only knowing Tommy thru his GYERO persona and having watched the Roger Stone bio on Netflix, I have no doubts that everything Tommy says is absolute truth.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT