ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have you know that 2 different neighbors want me to help them build a pond in their backyards after seeing mine. It is a beautiful, peaceful centerpiece for any garden area.

And for the record, I have a home gym in my basement that includes a bench and free weights, elliptical, recumbent bike, a hybrid bike on a trainer and a bunch of touching spiders. I might start using it as soon as I freeze up a couple of water jugs.

SAE, I don't appreciate having a virus wished upon me and Maxxx, don't ever lump Madeira in with Loveland. This is your only warning. TIA.

deer-ridge-apartments-loveland-oh-map-image-of-the-property.jpg

Anyone looking to lose weight fairly quick, i suggest going on Naked and Affraid. Those people usually lose 20-25 pounds within a 3 week period. Not bad, and very little exercise is required. Plus you could become a reality tv star. It also lets you take a vacation to a nice, secluded place on the shows dime. And it is possible you will be paired with a hot, smoking young woman for the 3 weeks, just flaunting a nice rack and ass. Win /Win.

Willy your pond is minor league circus clown show type shit you see at Mexican chain restaurants... just so you know.

We're not impressed.

I'll have you know that 2 different neighbors want me to help them build a pond in their backyards after seeing mine. It is a beautiful, peaceful centerpiece for any garden area.

And for the record, I have a home gym in my basement that includes a bench and free weights, elliptical, recumbent bike, a hybrid bike on a trainer and a bunch of touching spiders. I might start using it as soon as I freeze up a couple of water jugs.

SAE, I don't appreciate having a virus wished upon me and Maxxx, don't ever lump Madeira in with Loveland. This is your only warning. TIA.
How much would you take for the bench press and free weights? I assume they're in good shape

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Lurkers,***spoiler alert***...

I'm not really Jewish, despite being overweight I actually work out pretty much daily, my "pond" is actually a tiny little 50-gal landscaping accent and I don't eat goetta everyday.

So, stop coming up to me in public to get your picture taken with me and stop trying to buy my workout equipment.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Lurkers,***spoiler alert***...

I'm not really Jewish, despite being overweight I actually work out pretty much daily, my "pond" is actually a tiny little 50-gal landscaping accent and I don't eat goetta everyday.

So, stop coming up to me in public to get your picture taken with me and stop trying to buy my workout equipment.

[roll]When I lived in Cincy, I recognized both WCC and BBdK while I was out drinking one night. I left them alone cause I'm only half weirdo.

Shit....

Bullshit. Your fat ass never had a "day" bub.

Says the loser who uses a pseudonym as his screen name. Get banned AGAIN and come back with something a little more clever fantasy BOY.

And do not reply back, i am done with you, not clogging GYERO up with you and your non clever comic atempts.

Poster on HOB saying Pitino has been fired and will be announced soon. Not buying it, but it would be glorious.

This is your weekly maybe true but probably not rumor mongoring. Scuttlebutt. Maybe fake news.

Don't see how Pitino gets fired and slimeball Jurich isn't sent packing also, but it's trashy Louisville so who knows.

November 25, 2017. University of Kentucky picks up 8th win of the season against the University of Louisville. Jordan Jones carries Governors Cup to Two Keys, drinks from it. Cup last seen at Varsity Blues.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAECATFAN
Kyrie request a trade so he doesn't have to play with Lebron. In the Jordan vs Lebron debate you can chalk this as a win for Jordan. I can't imagine a single player he played with wanting a trade to get away from him.

That's a helluva request and claim!

Reactions: Col. Angus
I'll say this though the kids seem to like the Kyrie show more than any of the other Nike shoes. So he has that going for him which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT