ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ that's how I and pretty much everyone who knows the situation has interpreted it, Strokin.

krazykats gon' krazykats

Doesn't matter how you interpret it, be honest and tell me a single player that wanted away from Jordan? Rumors of people telling Billups not to come to Cleveland and now Kyrie requesting a trade?

No matter how good he is, Lebron is an entitled pussboi, if you can't see that you don't want to see that.

- "For ever' day I'm workin' on the Illinois River get a half a day off with paaaaaaaaaaaaay...."

- My niece moved in about a week ago to save some money while finishing up her masters degree. Honestly, it's been a smoother transition than I thought it would be. It's just been the wife and I for 16 years so there were concerns on how this would play out but so far so good.

- Gonna go see Everclear at Manchester Music Hall in a couple of weeks. Can't imagine they've held up well but should be some fun nostalgia.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
That series was a couple of Kyrie decisions in Game 3 from having a TOTALLY different feel to it. Warriors would have still coasted to the 'ship but it would have felt closer and could have taken 6 games. I am of the opinion that "the gap" isn't as wide as advertised, but if Kyrie needs to go sell those shoes and be on the cover of video games, I understand.

original.jpg

2. KSR trolling for h8rs on John Wall getting a 4 year degree. Straw man. Who TF has actually argued that? Sometimes they FanBoy out over the top.

Although the smartest thing Matt Jones ever did was include "in the most ridiculous manner possible" tagline. He covered all bases and that makes it hard to argue with anything they do. Hey, we told you from the jump it would be stupid and silly. Yep, you did.

That umbrella even covers Ryan Lemond's insipid, lowest-common-denominator ass.

But it's becoming increasingly hard to read that site and not feel like they're catering to 6th grade gradjiates. More often than not, even my 15 y/o son is not amused with the dumbassery.

Last edited:
Hard for me to hate on a guy who can comfortably leave his business for a month to tour europe. I think we all work for that.

Pitino getting fired lol. K.

Someone needs to step up to replace badet. He had the chemistry with johnson on big plays.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Definitely not hating on Matt Jones - not my point.

I'm sure their writers have discretion, so they need to sharpen it and apply it. But certainly, manufacturing BS and trolling for hits is not unique to KSR. It's even how the NY Times does business now days.

You could tell it was setup. One, nobody leaves a goal that low. And he left the ball laying in the yard. I do not think Cal would be the type to run on someones property at night and do that. Maybe daylight if the people where outside.

You could tell it was setup. One, nobody leaves a goal that low. And he left the ball laying in the yard. I do not think Cal would be the type to run on someones property at night and do that. Maybe daylight if the people where outside.
Oh you think it was staged? Shit man I assumed he was cruising some neighborhoods off Man O'War and just happened upon that house by chance.

Christ almighty.

Definitely not hating on Matt Jones - not my point.

I'm sure their writers have discretion, so they need to sharpen it and apply it. But certainly, manufacturing BS and trolling for hits is not unique to KSR. It's even how the NY Times does business now days.

Matt Jones puts on a helluva radio show and huge respeck knucks for calling his shot by naming his website kentuckysportsradio before he had any ability to be on the radio.

But the website, man...

To be fair, once basketball ends and before football begins, there's not a lot of material available.

Which is the exact point. There's nothing to talk about so they try to manufacture material (TOP 10 TWEETS OF THE DAY!).

I get it. I know there is a huge push to create content even if there is nothing to actually talk about. It just sucks and as someone who doesn't use twitter that's the best one stop shop for UK news, so I resent all of bullshit. But whatever.

Much respect to Matt for what he's done, it goes beyond "right place, right time" because the when you read or listen to other people trying to fill his role, the guy obviously has a skill set others don't. That being said, I stopped regularly going to KSR at least 3-4 years ago. I only visit on really big news days like the football win over UofL or breaking news in Whoregate when I just want to glory and wallow in UK success or UofL misery. It's just not meant for the discerning UK fan. GYERO is to the New Yorker, what HOB is to Reader's Digest, what KSR is to Cracked, what RR is to Highlights. And that's ok, because a lot more people have read Cracked than the New Yorker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT