ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
0wWqJEx.jpg

I always cringe when somebody in gyero ask something about some location. Knowing that 73 is going to come along and write two pages regardless of location.

Anybody been to northern Idaho?

73: You're going to want to stay on or around peckerneck st, make sure you eat at the fizzy wizz, the silver dollar and Edith's kitchen. Oh by the way, tell Edith Jeremy says hello.:rolleyes:

Take this advice with a grain of salt. Excuse I haven't actually been to Hawaii, but they say St. Lucia is like the Caribbean's version. This is where we went for our honeymoon and it was beautiful.

Do you plan to do more relaxing/beach days or more excursions and adventures on your honeymoon? I mean, what does your fiancée want to do?

Yeah, I mean Jade Mountain (St. Lucia) looks absolutely insane, my brother Jordan went there on his Honeymoon, took a helicopter there or some shit -- wayyy out of my price range for a regular Carib/Beach trip, but Chad seems to be working with quite a budget on this wedding. -- I know I'm going to eat and drink as much as I possibly can that weekend. [cheers]

http://www.jademountain.com/

Jade Mountain would cost more if you called it something like "Jade Mountain of The Valley". They f'd up there. Jade Mountain of The Gods. Just leaving money on the table with a basic ass name like Jade Mountain.

Speaking of pools - Doc or Anth need to watch Pool Kings when they are ready to put a pool in.

:scream: at some of them.

4345253_G.jpg

The grotto portion of this pool is about as big as you can see on the outside.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm looking to upgrade b/c I sit on just shy of 2 acres, w/ light woods (over 100 trees) & a big creek, and my electric trimmer absolutely cannot handle 1/4 of it, and those parts of my property look like complete shit.

Not everyone in this thread lives in a Subdivison, this is Kentucky after all -- but how you manage to be such a consistent jerkoff is quite impressive.

And yet you haven't even reached out. {Rolleyes}

Go buy a Poulan trimmer at Lowes you big fag. It suits you.

Any trip to Hawaii should include seeing Pearl Harbor/USS Missouri, and then getting the hell out of Honolulu as fast as possible to one of the less populated, prettier islands. Kauai would be hard to top.

I've been to Hawaii three times. Best trips of my life. That said, I wouldn't do that for a honeymoon unless you're spending more than a week there.

I'd probably prefer something that involves a much shorter trip time like Jamaica (Sandals in Montego Bay now has those over-the-water bungalows that look amazing) or St. Maarten.

I forgot wives. Other people's wives are best, too.

...in theory.

Affairs may sound great but I think the sheer logistics involved to make that happen for anything other than a one night stand on a business trip in a different city would be a bigger pain than the strange poon would be worth, imo.

https://www.cardchronicle.com/2017/...-yum-center-deal-and-the-future-of-tom-jurich

I'd love to snack this shit out of this smarmy little shit. What delusional loser.
The nerve of the University to want more control over an athletic department that has been perpetually embarrassing over the past few years! Oh, and the horror of a women's basketball team that averages less than 10K in attendance not getting to play in a 22K seat NBA-quality arena that is floundering financially. JUST BLINDSIDED BY ALL OF THIS.

https://www.cardchronicle.com/2017/...-yum-center-deal-and-the-future-of-tom-jurich

I'd love to smack this shit out of this smarmy little shit. What delusional loser.

I'll say this about TOMMA J -----> he knows how to get some sycophant press in his pocket and put those toadies to work.

Imagine being able to have that advantage in everyday situations. That'd be pretty awesome. If every time you told someone to F off, cheated on your taxes, cut someone off in traffic, or were mean to your spouse, you could just dial up your resident bootlicker and have an article printed absolving you of everything, I mean just imagine.

That man knows how to run a racket. I'll give him that.

Blindsided . . . Just like they were with the NCAA report.

We thought we had everyone in our back pocket - Things like justice and legitimate oversight just aren't supposed to happen!

That article is so stupid, I'd actually bet Jurich didn't read it before press.

Pitino is an emotionally adolescent blowhard. Jurich keeps his mouth shut and moves smart and through third parties but with a controlled, efficient message. That doesn't sound like him, imo.

Playing the victim card seems like something that a Pitino-apologist would do, rather than something Jurich planted. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
Birds are finally roosting on Floyd LONG time coming. Good riddance to them all. Still amazed ACC took that dumpster fire. Props to Tomma or this would have been a few years ago financially speaking.

If Meetch was a GYEROMAN hed come out and suspend all series until the finances were worked out for the greater good of the tax payers. Would be a glorious power move.

One of our investors has a place in BVI not sure there is an easier to get to better place for a vacation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hankshaker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT