ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying, but it was authentic. I mean, dude got shot & killed over it. I don't feel silly at all listening to HellRazor, Hit em Up, U Can't See Me, etc -- I feel like a badass.

Plus, it's not like all or even most of his songs are 'angry'.

True.

% wise, quality wise, it's not even remotely close. That's just a different personality thing...

Tupac made song after don't after song. Didn't even listen to what he just recorded. One take. Done. Next! Boom. Next! It's amazing, and why he was, fueled by emotions, a fn rap warrior, but he was not biggie. Just polar opposites, really. Big was art. Tupac was a movement.

No, 40. Pay attention. And listen to that interview. It's good.

E40, like many others, is well past his time. (by about 15-20 years)

No way you can go listen to his first 2-3 albums, The Click, BLegit, etc and not enjoy. I'll make you a mixtape of his classics & win this argument. :100points:

Woke up in the A.M., toasted out of my cranium
Gotta take a shit, took a dump in the Mediterranean
Flushed the toilet, hit the shower
Snatched a fit up out the clos'
Miles of a '96 broom handle
Hangin half-way out my draws'

361c56df489f01a59ced50b705319718.jpg

Add something about "beefers" and that could be a Boat travelogue entry.

Friday 5...

* Government Mule feat Derek Trucks covering "Soulshine".

* Digital Underground "Same Song".

* Sturgill "Sea Stories".

* Fine Young Cannibal's " Good Thing."

* Hootie's "Time".

Jason Isbell -- Different Days
Drive by Truckers -- Carl Perkins Cadillac
John Moreland -- Break my Heart Sweetly
Drive by Truckers -- Self Destructive Zones
Hayes Carll -- Beaumont

E40, like many others, is well past his time. (by about 15-20 years)

No way you can go listen to his first 2-3 albums, The Click, BLegit, etc and not enjoy. I'll make you a mixtape of his classics & win this argument. :100points:

361c56df489f01a59ced50b705319718.jpg

He's actually survived long enough that his time kinda came back around...these young whackass people worship him.

I just can't deal with all the "mozzarella forreala I got cheddarmorella fashigfitty fonzarella".

Totally understand why you love that shit.

I mean, look at his jacket. Son. Ain't nobody got time for that hood dr Seuss shit.

That choices song...mf'ers *worshipped*. I mean, NOPE.

I get the Cubs hate. Just like the Red Sox when they won their first series in anyone's lifetime, EVERYONE jumped on board. And they hopped around with smugness of the Yankees after that first one. It was annoying.

And being in KY, there are a ton of Cubs fans already so I'm sure it's annoying and more so with the bandwagon guys out there with their 59FIFTY stickers still on their new hat.

The fans that think it was "funny" or "cool" to lose aren't real fans IMO either. I've always hated those "try not to suck" shirts and the lovable losers stuff.

Just ask those guys who cost the Cubs the playoffs against the Marlins. If they say Bartman, GTFO. Or ask them what place the Cubs were in when Dawson won the MVP. Anything but last, GTFO.

Or ask any Cub fan what happened in 2016 and they will tell you it's Roguemocha's damn fault for talking about the Cubs period.

As a cub fan please do not discuss us again.

Mean... Puff Daddy was being really brazen taking Biggie & crew to LA to party for a week leading up to the BET Awards. Basically dragging their nuts all over Pac's death & Death Row Records. Think he was warned as well before leaving NYC.

I am just now getting caught up on GYERO. /busy

-I had quoted a bunch of stuff over the past few days to comment on, but they didn't show up, so I can't remember what I was gonna say. (what's new?0

-swimmer, I hope you are okay. And I can't find you on snapchat.

-BBdK cracks me up with all the gals in his bank. I mean, literally every chick is fair game.

KGar getting smoked in Baton Rouge. No chick was ever meaner than the chick across from CoolCat in this video. Level 10 redneck. Fat Pti making an appearance.
-That chick was scary.

And that Texas State tailgate was crazy. Mike Brent was there. :cry:

I bet the average GYERO age these days is closer to 40 than 30.

35 here.
I'm 36. Anth is 35.

And I suck at quoting.

Reactions: drxman1
I thought Twopac and Biggy made some very disparaging remarks about one another. Was that really necessary? Have some decency, people. And then to intentionally cross paths with one another at various awards shows. I think they knew very well what they were doing there. Such silly behavior.

Reactions: CatManDoo
Wish UK would stop focusing on having 80 different color schemes and uniform combinations. Just stick with the basics that are shown above and stick with it and you know try to be good at actual football. Though I would prefer White/Blue/White.

-It would be impossible to not have the internet. Maybe you could get away with it now but what about in 20 years? Good luck.

Plus, a million dollars isn't THAT much in the long run.

-Played ball last night, missed that. What a good time, the guys out arguing over calls and who took who. Glad to be back in the rotation.

I will say people want to play some really girly, touch-foul basketball these days. One guy complained because I wouldn't let him just walk down to the block and post up.

Of course said guy also had a mustache and apparently wore "Yeezys" shoes to the gym which I guess is a big deal to some people.

-Always resisted buying expensive headphones but wearing my gal's in-ear Beats at the gym today and those are easily the most comfortable and best sounding I've ever tried.

@krazykats :rolleyes: talking about this years team isn't going to change anything. They will be THE story entering the playoffs, not like they're under the radar.

Plus, I've been a fan my whole life so spare me the "as a Cubs fan" BS.

Plus, I've been a fan my whole life so spare me the "as a Cubs fan" BS.

This is what you gd "Cubs fans don't understand. You're a "lifelong Cubs fan" because they're always on television, because Harry Carey has goofy glasses, because the outfield bleachers are cool, because their uniforms are cute, because it's ironically fun to lose....

[sick]

You're everything that's wrong with sports. Go F yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT