ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego and Boston are the only places wcc has been outside of Northern Kentucky in like 17 years. So, for the forseeable future, it's all coming back to there.

man, it's hot as balls out today. the weather is san dieoston is way better this time of year.
i'm craving wings. there's an awesome wing place in san dieoston.
pumped about the game tomorrow. id give anything to be posted up watching it at the cushy little bar is san dieoston.
how does elam play tomorrow? actually, i don't care. i just wish i was in san dieoston right now.

...and then gave me the wink and the gun and said he'd always cherish his time as a Wildcat.

-Different levels of coal miner, not sure why anyone would hate on them, regardless. Great(and dangerous) work for country folk, and very important to the state. A few family friends were the big Rig operators/engineers growing up...they made BANK.

What a stupid ass post.

Last edited:
Florence (Italy not Nky) is amazing. Hit up this real fancy joint tonight. Steak Florentine was all that.

Thing I couldn't help thinking about, they built all these amazing cathedrals and buildings centuries ago...and we just have a hole.

:flushed:

Nope, but I do know it's damn near impossible to insure those dirty savages.

Well, that's certainly a valid basis for disparaging an entire group of people. You obviously know them on a much more personal level than I do. I only work, travel, eat, drink, play golf, and bullshit with them on a regular basis. Some are absolute POSs. The vast majority are extremely hard-working, down to earth, friendly, damn intelligent people who love their jobs.

But definitely keep letting Underwriting form your opinions of people. Seems reasonable.

I was talking about THE JOB, you self righteous asshats.

Okay, I guess I'm wrong. Mining coal sounds very rewarding and enjoyable!

-Ursch with a real gem there. Hardest working dude I know was a miner. Busts his ass in hvac now. Big as a grizzly bear probably a good call to get out of the mines. Any way, hate on notoriously hard working people is a bad look.

-think the coal whistle will help stop the 75%+ conversion rate for 3rd and longs?

Last edited:
If it wasn't for me you'd look even worse taking your beatings here on a daily basis.

Basically, GFY.

Can't say I've met many coal miners in Anchorage, PTI.

Will say that my uncle who just passed last week lived in Eastern Kentucky for a long time. Many of his friends and my cousin's friends who were in the coal business showed up in droves to pay respects. Say what you want about Eastern Kentuckians but they are some of the most loyal sons of bitches on Earth.

[sick]

Y'all are awful. The job is filthy and disgusting and terrible and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a better option. I greatly admire their hard work, but that job sucks ass.

If you're offended by that, either go get a job shoveling coal, or GFY.

Steak Florentine was all that.

389905.jpg

At 34, a million dollars is a touch load in the long run. Are you f'n stupid?

At 43, I agree..

Ignorant ass post, PTI. Far greater men worked their asses off in the mines of our great state to provide energy for all of us.

Majority of my cousins in the mines, including a 25+ year employee at Shamrock Coal lost their jobs.

-Geese, you in the Orange Lot again, homes? Group I'm with is having a shrimp boil..

Last edited:
Coal miners are part-timers compared to the proud craw-daddy fishermen of the bayou from which PTI descends. Harder workin' salt-of-the-earth fellers, you won't find this side of the Missi'p, I garruntee. Now get on outta hurr, 'for PTI feeds y'all to dem gators. Dey gone snap you up like you was some warm beignets, you hear?

He pretends he's from New Orleans, you guys.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT