ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single barrel is more expensive and more "exclusive" but a small batch is probably more consistent as far as quality/taste from bottle to bottle.

5. Texas St(?) rain brawl.

Was tailgating in the purple lot and had a front row seat for that entire deal. Dude falling on the trailer hitch grate, all hell breaking loose, crazy chick sucker punching 80, the aftermath of the sucker punch, etc... Interesting times.

Reactions: wcc31
Small batch is more consistently excellent. Single barrel can have some variance in taste profile from barrel to barrel. In the case of Four Roses, you cannot go wrong with either, but I do prefer Small Batch typically.

The babe in the Buick App commercial is pure smoke. Christina Ulloa.
buick-march-madness-event-remotelink-app-large-5.jpg

Reactions: wcc31
Could Tennessee have gotten any luckier over the 4Q and OT? Wow.

- swimmer with a solid snap story of his hospital visit last night. Should have recorded the cardio version.

- CUE. IT. UP. #gambol

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
sucks they didn't finish, but what a great (real) opening to CFB season by Appy St. someone on twitter dot com I follow said it best, felt like watching a 14 seed VS 3 on thurs night 1st weekend of NCAA's. the crowd shot reactions were priceless.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
- Really good podcast with Simmons and Kornheiser today.

- Puppies to Anth on this weather. Sorry, bro.

- Throw it back to 2000- waking up with splitting headache at 8:30am, grabbing a fifth of Beam and a 12-pack of Miller Lite at The Wheel, strolling on over to the tailgate at Commonwealth and forcing that first beer down, then proceeding to get after it with your crew for the next 15 hours. #College

- My pup has discovered fetch after seeing my parents' golden playing it and now wants to play it all/air. It's hilarious. He gets straight redassed if I pause for more than 5 seconds after he brings me the ball. I wish I loved anything as much as he loves chasing a tennis ball.

- First Friday of work since May. Have never minded working Fridays. They always fly by.

- Friday 5:

1. Declan McKenna "Brazil"
2. John Mayer "In Your Atmosphere"
3. Mumford & Sons "There Will Be Time"
4. Oasis "Don't Look Back In Anger"
5. Aerosmith "What It Takes"

- Daugherty summing up the Cubs:

MEANTIME. . . I don’t hate the Cubs. I hate the idea of the Cubs. For decades, they had a cult following of people who didn’t have day-jobs and liked to drink beer. The games were secondary to the party. See: Lee Elia.

The Cubs might have been the only franchise in sports able to successfully market the notion that losing was cool Losing rocked.

Then they had a bigger cult following, of people who didn’t have day jobs, liked to drink beer, paid scant attention to the games yet showed up because Wrigley Field was suddenly the cool place to be. See: Harry Caray.

Now, everybody who has been a Cubs fan since yesterday is overloading the bandwagon. Just stop.

That said: This is one well-schooled club. I love their plate discipline, their awareness of situations and their ability to make the right play almost every time. Spent the last 3 nights watching them beat my Pirates by the slimmest of margins, yet each time thinking a Cubs win, Cubs win, Cubs win was inevitable.

One, they have better players. Two, they’re smarter. Three, no one in the NL has a player as good as Kris Bryant, whose game has no weakness.

There’s no reason not to think the Cubs won’t win it all. Which really sucks.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
I thought Musburger and Palmer were awful. No sense of drama whatsoever. Appalachian State had a legit chance to win the game on that final drive of Regulation, and it honestly felt like they were announcing the opening drive of the game. Turbo weird.

We limit our doggy treats to 1-2 per week at most, but Lass bought 30 bags of Beggin strips at $1 apiece on some manager closeout special. Selfishly grabbed the entire lot -- that's a helluva deal, those things are the Mach 3 razor blades of doggie treats.

Perfect timing now that Frosty Paw season is coming to a close.

Reactions: Mashburned
-73 is right. Everyone knows JP is terrible, but I kept waiting for Brent to go into full Brent Mode, and he never did. Just a weird call all the way around.

-"What It Takes" is Aerosmith's best song, IMO. Especially the extended version. They kill that one live.

-Love when Chad quotes or links Daugherty. Probably a Top-5, and extra credit for staying in the same market for all these years, when he easily could have gone to a bigger market or even national.

-MLB scheduling cracks me up. It's the first week of September, pennant races in full gear, and they have the Indians playing their arch-rival.....MIami Marlins. Ok.

-Would love to be on the couch for COLLEGE FOOTBALL'S GREATEST OPENING SATURDAY EVER, but instead I bought my family tickets to see "Wicked" in Columbus tomorrow. I'm an idiot(stupid idiot).

-R.I.P. Woodhill Cinema. Probably saw a dozen movies there over the years without ever getting stabbed, so I'm hashtag blessed, I guess.

I accidentally made my doggie a little bit obese because I switched her food scoop, and turns out I was giving her like 1/3 more each meal. I got it under control now.

So Reggie Meant was arrested for displaying a firearm or some shit in Florida. Catpaw guy says that is not even the reason me was gone, it was stuff that happened later at UK. Sooo, why don't we know about this stuff? Who's supposed to report this?

stoops.jpg

The embattled coach who’s yet to have a winning season or receive that sweet, sweet slap on the ass from AD Mitch Barnhardt letting him know he’s done good, called the meeting to ensure everyone was on the same page and fully prepared to brace themselves for the upcoming dumpster fire that will be the 2016 season.

New Circle Circular gets it.

Reactions: Mashburned
Just give me some natty and a cattail and I'll stfu, but until then, I feel like the common man needs to know what's going on with our football program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT