ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I'm ok, ER got really busy so they started me on a Cardizem drip because they didn't have time to get everyone together to shock me... After about 3 hours HR dropped to 30 then went back to sinus rhythm. My wife was getting all exited to push the shock button though. Now I have to go to the heart failure clinic to get checked out. Not a problem I've ever heard of ppl my age having, the ER doc said the same.

-Supposed to avoid alcohol and caffeine... Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

-Sloot, look me up by phone #. I had it turned off because my in laws were adding me and I ended up blocking them so I turned it back on.

^Yes because they were on tv, obviously, and because my pops took me and my brothers up to Wrigley about 7 different times from the time I was 5 and up, as well as the games at the shithole Riverfront.

How is that what's wrong with sports? Guess I should've been a Reds fan....please.

At 34, a million dollars is a touch load in the long run. Are you f'n stupid?
Not if you can't use the Internet. How do you invest/bank/etc? Like someone else posted, how do you work a job?

Earlier this week, I had blood drawn for a "Wellness" physical and did not get all of the residual glue off of my arm for two days.

After several tries, I went with the moonshot of actually shaving a patch off and now my arm kind of itches from the stubble a bit.

So I know where you're coming from, Swimmer.

* Punching Bag - Cage the Elephant
You Really Got Me - Van Halen
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Shake It Up - The Cars
Sabotage - Beastie Boys

* First Friday before a holiday I can ever remember not getting off early.

* Tonight:

Go to store
Finish Lego Millenium Falcon
Get Oktoberfest Zinzinnati balls combined, shaped and packed in the cooler.
Gym

Tomorrow:

Cut Grass
Liquor Store
Kiss wife & kids goodbye
Set autopilot to JaimAnthony

Might have to purchase some new UK gear in there somewhere, too. Wanna start this season off fresh.

* Kentucky Wildcats - 2016 SEC Eastern Division Champions

#WhyNot

* 15 Days until the Bike to Beat Cancer

Great cause. Click & donate.

http://foundations.nortonhealthcare...oBeatCancer?px=1010103&pg=personal&fr_id=1150

* Punching Bag - Cage the Elephant
You Really Got Me - Van Halen
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Shake It Up - The Cars
Sabotage - Beastie Boys

* First Friday before a holiday I can ever remember not getting off early.

* Tonight:

Go to store
Finish Lego Millenium Falcon
Get Oktoberfest Zinzinnati balls combined, shaped and packed in the cooler.
Gym

Tomorrow:

Cut Grass
Liquor Store
Kiss wife & kids goodbye
Set autopilot to JaimAnthony

Might have to purchase some new UK gear in there somewhere, too. Wanna start this season off fresh.

* Kentucky Wildcats - 2016 SEC Eastern Division Champions

#WhyNot

* 15 Days until the Bike to Beat Cancer

Great cause. Click & donate.

http://foundations.nortonhealthcare...oBeatCancer?px=1010103&pg=personal&fr_id=1150
You're not going to Newport Christmas this weekend?

No "EBN Day" for William?

This one time we were down there, man, you should've seen the chicks. Bet they were all sloots, too. lmao

WTF is everyone ? When GD Bromocha is the leading poster for the day, wheels have fallen off. Just shut the big sumbitch down until the regs can / will post. Absolutely ruining my GYERO reading. Is there not any depressed, rich, wherever you live guys needed drinks after they lost their fortune in the wind storm you guys had ? I would think big tips could be made today by taking advantage of their state of mind, just console them, tell them it will be all right, reach down and give them a handy, anything, just please quit posting, thanks.

One fateful Memorial Day, my Dayton-born buddy found himself in a river rat gas station (Newport/Bellevue//Dayton somewheres).

At the checkout, a middle schooler was carded while trying to purchase tobacco products.

He responded by saying, "Oh man, you're gonna card me?! On EBN Day?!"

That sums it up, IMO.

So, this is happening. Clever.

unnamed3.jpg

Reactions: roguemocha
-Pac wasn't always angry. Get real. How do U want it, I get around, keep your head up, California love, Live and die in LA.

How do you want it... damn when that song used to come in at party or club. "Love the way you activate your hips and push your ass out.."

Dude was crazy versatile. Love Biggie the same but I'm definitely a Tupac defender when he gets slighted. All Eyes on me is still probably my favorite album along with Doggystyle and Chronic.

-2 million got life time ban? Nope. A year or 2, yep.

-I love summer. Isn't this weather just the best. Mid to high 80s the next week. Bring it. Great car wash day.

-what happened to swimmer? Heart got out of sync? Jesus.

-little old lady was just cruising down Cooper Dr on a damn rascal. 20 cars lined up behind her and she has it pegged at 4mph right in the center of the lane mid day.

-WCTGE[cheers]

-Matte Blue lids are sick. White bottoms, blue tops is my favorite.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Just got back from La Jolla cove where the sea lions come to shore. Interesting animals. Not too different than us, tbh.

The females stayed back on their rock areas huddled up with their young offspring. All of the males were roaming around hooting and hollering & splashing each other for shits and giggles.

Just got back from La Jolla cove where the sea lions come to shore. Interesting animals. Not too different than us, tbh.

The females stayed back on their rock areas huddled up with their young offspring. All of the males were roaming around hooting and hollering & splashing each other for shits and giggles.

LaJolla is amazing. Like another world. By the way- we got brunch at this place in Pacific Beach called World Famous that was pretty cool. Great views of the ocean, some crafties, good food, etc.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Tupac is very comparable to Ja Rule. Just two emotionally charged bitches with big mouths who died, or almost died, because they were loud mouth emotionally charged bitches.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Would really like to hear how Richie "almost got bit" by a sea lion, per Mrs. Richie, per Facebook.

* My bookmark to this place keeps redirecting me to Navy's Rivals site.

* My 2 other Pacific Beach bars - Lahaini Surf Club (or something like that). It was right by World Famous. Best fish tacos ever. And a sports bar called Moon Doggies. I need to get back there.

* Tried to surf while in San Diego and thought I was about to get eaten by a Great White. Dark shape swam under me and eventually popped up about 10 ft away. Damn sea lion. Probably the same one that almost killed Richie.

* Having trouble selecting my attire and my collide for tomorrow. So many choices.

* Just found out I am hosting a cookout on Sunday. Nice.

* BBdK, anything you'd like me to bring down tomorrow? A chillito, Cincy crafty, FC Cincy sunglasses, Bengals towel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT