Not open for further replies.
Favorite Donuts:
Glazed Blueberry Cake
91d51a3b-cfeb-4b88-b172-77dc3f2eb4eb.png

Chocolate Ice Glazed
0c0668bd-9198-4580-99b8-18f5c6e083a7.png

Chocolate Iced Custard
fe4179e6-dd6a-4047-8a35-1990f95885c0.png

Of which you eat none of because of some wack ass gluten fag dietary restriction you think you are supposed to live by.

North Lime makes donuts for stupid hens who wear all that spandex getup and rainbow colored shoes for their morning walk. The only reason donut dudes would go there is because their hen made them.

I mean how do you f up a donut.

Magee's chocolate covered glazed yeast donuts are the best donuts there are.

Take your churched up fancy pants flavors and pump them full of, well, yourself, honestly.

Reactions: Mashburned
In our neighborhood shops you'll find expertly crafted coffee and espresso drinks with the freshest locally roasted coffee;paired with life-changing donuts that are completely made from scratch in our kitchens.

We love the neighborhoods we serve. We positively influence our communties by volunteering our time and giving back 10% of our profit.

LMAOOOOOO...Nope. Try again. Their glazed donut is square ffs.

Mashburned doesn't belong anywhere near North Lime, unless he's hitting up Sayre kids for loose change.

You want donuts? Run thru a Speedway and buy a couple of yesterday's stale lot on discount like you're supposed to.

Mashburned probably eats 2 hot dogs, with everything on them, like the Mexicans get in the mornings for breakfast at Speedway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
So all weddings these days are "branded" with an official hashtag it seems. Feel like I missed out.

Not the most annoying thing females have come up with in regard to weddings in the last few years, but up there with "inviting" (forcing) men to attend wedding showers by dubbing them couples showers, those ridiculously overproduced engagement photo shoots and social media announcements of the engagement.

Less then 50,000 tickets sold for Saturday. Guess that's why it's Junior Wildcat Day, Band Day, Bring Your Dog To Commonwealth Night, & the Syrian Refugee Appreciation Game.

So, if given your personal choice, would you guys sign up right now for the IU series to return next year, would you sign up for it to return in a few years or would you sign to never play those assholes again?

-Omelets are awful in general. Given, I don't really like eggs though.
-Hamburgers are awful in general. Given, I don't really like ground beef though.

o_O

They were really mean to SAE the last time he went to Bloomington. No way I'm taking my chances with that type of outlandish behavior again.

Reactions: cawoodsct
They'd probably sell those 13k tickets pronto if they announced they were canceling the Matthew Mitchell/Lucky Boy Eddie/JD Shelburne show.

#Suckapalooza lol got em

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT