ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crank up some Chief Keef. Fill Tervis with 3/4 Admiral Nelson Traditional Spiced Rum/Evan Williams + 1/4 Coke. Refill 3ish times in 2 hours. Begin the night out.

UKALUM after a SNAP

NEWTON_FALL.gif

Played the "churning" game with a Southwest RR Card.

Used it for a free flight RT to Seattle for 2 back in July..
Got caught in their computer meltdown, got a 50% off your next domestic flight coupon as a result.

Just booked 2 round trip to Denver in October.

Basically ended up flying to Seattle and Denver for about 225 dollars in total. Pretty remarkable luck, considering the only thing that happened with my flight in the computer meltdown was a 3-4 hour delay. It sucked but was absolutely nothing compared to a lot of people.

Crank up some Chief Keef. Fill Tervis with 3/4 Admiral Nelson Traditional Spiced Rum/Evan Williams + 1/4 Coke. Refill 3ish times in 2 hours. Begin the night out.

All of that sounds pretty terrible to me, frankly. But I think your head is in the right place. [thumb2]

*Late but wanted to say sorry, Bernie.

*Jesus, Booker. Pay the $28. You probably won't have great video quality, if any, but you can listen, plus browse espn and social media for updates. Anthony can update you from the Loge where they have wireless.

*I don't mean to laugh, but I think CMD and I are the same age and it cracks me up when he as what are snaps and looking things up on urban dictionary. Good luck, big guy, I'm rooting for you.

Reactions: drxman1
Sips 90% water, 9% ice with a cap full of vodka. Feeling the buzz.

Check phone -- Man, this chick is smoking hot but I don't know. Not sure I want to taste her or not. She could have cooties.

Oh look, a wallered out cougar with 3-kid stretch mark and an attempted murder for poisoning her ex-husband with antifreeze is giving me the f me eyes. Saddle up, little guy, we're in for a wet n' wild one this evening. Who knows, maybe butter her up with some Morrison's and a nice glass of prune juice. Ah, isn't being 20-something just splendid.

Never even heard of Admiral Nelson but i like this review of him and the Captain.

The morning after:
After spending a night with both the captain and the admiral, I came to the same conclusion. They both leave you feeling like a bag of crushed assholes, although with the admiral, slightly more so.

I'm sure you're older than me. And I didn't ask what snaps are - that was ukwizard. I'm actually pretty hip to the jargon of today.

Power Rankings for tailgating?
1*. Mcdonald House lawn or frat grove if age appropriate
2. Green Lot - easy in/out
3. Blue/Red
4. Along Cooper (underrated)
5. Front of Purple lot on the hill

*MY COUCH LOLZ BECUASE WE SUCK LOLZ

2016-parking-small-300x232.jpg

Corn Pops Randoms:

-Had my first bowl in maybe a decade last night.

-No longer has the unique foil pouch/packaging, weak

-Also pretty sure the Pops themselves are smaller than they used to be.

-Didn't read the box or anything like back in the day b/c Twitter

-Ate the entire box, per usual -- which is why I do not buy cereal

Rack'em

Just saw a little news clip and interview with that autistic kid in Florida, talking about that FSU player coming to sit with him at lunch... You may not see a kid more excited than he was during the interview- he was just eating it up. I can't imagine being a parent and sending your special needs child to school every day knowing how awful kids can be to one another.

Power Rankings for tailgating?
1*. Mcdonald House lawn or frat grove if age appropriate =
2. Green Lot - easy in/out
3. Blue/Red
4. Along Cooper (underrated)
5. Front of Purple lot on the hill

*MY COUCH LOLZ BECUASE WE SUCK LOLZ

2016-parking-small-300x232.jpg

1> I'm holding out on Mcdonald House. Willpower is superhuman.
2> Green Lot is too awesome. Don't want to be seen there.
3> Blue/Red -- too packed. I'll take my talents elsewhere.
4> Cooper. Nah. Way too fun.
5> Purple. Perfect all around, which is why I avoid it.

-shitfag

- I'm sure Rinaldi will have a CGD feature on it at some point and make me :cry: like a little bitch.

- Ryder Cup is easily, NOT EVEN CLOSE, my favorite golf event. :raised_hands:

- Childhood Cereal As It Stands Today:

1. Frosted Flakes
2. Captain Crunch (although it kills the roof of the mouth)
3. Cocoa Pebbles
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
5. Cookie Crisp

- Speaking of Serial, you'd think Season 3 would be coming along soon. Hopefully, Sarah learned her lesson after trying to get cute with Season 2.

Sending your kid to school every day, even if your kid is "normal" (whatever that is), is terrifying.

Yes, the school that you and I send our children to for $540 per month is full of violence, guns, drugs, prositution and rape. Just a really unsafe place. I cringe every morning when I drop her off and Fr. Keen is standing there to greet all the kids with his dog. Going to have to get her some self-defense classes.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Fun Cereal rankings:

1) Fruity Pebbles
2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
3) Lucky Charms
4) Apple Jacks
5) Fruit Loops

"Healthy" Cereal Rankings:

1) Honey Nut Cheerios
2) Kix
3) Rice Krispies
4) Frosted Mini-Wheats
5) Corn Flakes

Marcus Welby...

Pancakes, french toast or waffles?

How do you like your eggs?

Hashbrowns, potato pancakes or homefries?

Goetta, bacon, sausage patties, sausage links or ham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT