ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruit Loops with Marshmallows. Wow highly recommend. Honey smacks makes your pee smell just like honey smacks but they're good with a chopped banana. Just gotta eat them quick. They go soggy so fast.

Admiral Nelson is great. It is $6 for a fifth at Big Daddy Liquor, and tastes significantly better than its cheap whiskey counterpart, KG.

Can't believe I like to drink something that tastes a little bit better. I'm such a loser, wow

Reactions: BarrySlice
Raisin Nut Bran, with those weird raisin candy things, was the one I could always convince my mom was healthy but still sort of tasted like good cereal.

Marcus Welby...

Pancakes, french toast or waffles?

How do you like your eggs?

Hashbrowns, potato pancakes or homefries?

Goetta, bacon, sausage patties, sausage links or ham?

Waffles, ham and cheese omelette, hashbrowns, sausage patties.

Can't wait for BBdumbK to come in and tell us how overrated breakfast is...[eyeroll]

Marcus Welby...

Pancakes, french toast or waffles?

How do you like your eggs?

Hashbrowns, potato pancakes or homefries?

Goetta, bacon, sausage patties, sausage links or ham?
French toast and fried eggs with home fries and goetta on the side.

Potato pancakes are great, but a rare find.

-Life cereal. Been chowing down on that for the better part of 3 decades I'd say. Now I add peanut butter though and eat that as my dessert a lot of nights.

-Alaska-The enorimity and vastness of that place just can't be expressed in words or pictures. I took some amazing pics and they do absolutely no justice to what you're actually seeing. 2nd time I've been there, this time Ketchikan and last time Valdez(10 or so years ago) and loved it both times.

The Good-Hiked 1200' up Dude Mountain, great views obviously
-Seaplane to go see black bears, cool but the seaplane was the best part.
-Ziplining and saw a whale surface in the distance, ziplining is alright but the group when ended up going out with was great which makes everything better.

The Bad-Our friend we were staying with had been renting a furnished house but it had just been sold and they had to move out. We end up sleeping in their new place with NO furniture/tv/wifi/cell service which was horrendous. 6 days on an air mattress....TOUCH THAT, never again.

Stayed one night in Seattle on the way home, visited the Space Needle which was pretty cool and ate some pizza at a nice place called Zeke's, good stuff. Best thing about Seattle was the bed we finally were able to sleep in that night.

Those two places are COLD. It was August and both places were in the 50s-60s. I don't need that in my life. How do you live some place where August is COLD? I can't imagine the upcoming 6 months for those poor souls. No wonder suicide is through the roof at both places.

-2 weeks off from the gym and all supps beside vitamins...heading there now and can't wait.

-Finally got my TSA Precheck approved just in time to walk through the Seattle airport with no wait and feel bad for all those in that long line. Told my gal we need to tell everyone it sucks and they shouldn't waste their money.

-Alaska Airlines is pretty nice, IMO.

-Enjoyed our week in KY too except for bumping into @TransyCat09
Too much running around for our taste though.

French toast and fried eggs with home fries and goetta on the side.

Potato pancakes are great, but a rare find.

Great answer all the way around, and just when I was about to hide you for being terrible. Good timing. You live another week in my GYERO.

Been enjoying Life cereal lately.

When I get back on the weed wagon this winter, it's Honey Smacks, CTC or Coco Puffs.

Non-high cereal is glutton free corn Chex and shit like Life.

Reactions: HossCat73
- I've got nothing for Alaska, but would love to visit Vancouver and Seattle someday.

- The experts...err men and women who majored in journalism and lucked into a cush job that damn near anyone could do all seem to be picking Clemson and Florida State to win it all. Call me crazy but I like LSU.

Yes, the school that you and I send our children to for $540 per month is full of violence, guns, drugs, prositution and rape. Just a really unsafe place. I cringe every morning when I drop her off and Fr. Keen is standing there to greet all the kids with his dog. Going to have to get her some self-defense classes.

And just as a typed this, I got an email from our school that it was put on lockdown for an hour because there was a robbery in the area and the dude had not been caught. :joy:

Used to crush this stuff. Probably still would.

pbcrunch.jpg

The North Lime donuts can SMDIAF.. I've never been more dissatisfied in a donut. First, the whole scene is wack af. Like some rustic hip coffee bar nonsense. Line was out the door, no biggie. It's donuts. You get a box and leave. WRONG. Wrong. You gotta chat up the barista, get a free sample of today's roast, inquire about gluten free options, connect via social media and then take a fn number!!!! A number!!! I won't even say much about the horribly designed donut that was way too dry and lacking proper amount of icing/glaze/something. Pure overpriced trash. It was a chore eating the damn thing. Took my ass back down to donut days where the people care about donuts and they practically melt in your mouth. North Lime can eat shit.

All cereal sucks, but Grapenuts . . . holy moly, Grapenuts. . . is/was the worst "edible" food ever created. Take some shrapnel, grind it into tinier bits of mini-shrapnel, coat it in an adobe-sand-like substance, place it into a box, market it as healthy, and stock the shelves.

Sausage patties are the Richie Sambora of breakfast meat. Bacon (Jon Bon Jovi) gets all the glory of course, but sausage fills you up, writes all the song, sings harmony, and gives you great tasting burps well into the lunch time hour. Sausage patties - they'll be there for you.

Nice knowing y'all.

Reactions: Hankshaker
The North Lime donuts can SMDIAF.. I've never been more dissatisfied in a donut. First, the whole scene is wack af. Like some rustic hip coffee bar nonsense. Line was out the door, no biggie. It's donuts. You get a box and leave. WRONG. Wrong. You gotta chat up the barista, get a free sample of today's roast, inquire about gluten free options, connect via social media and then take a fn number!!!! A number!!! I won't even say much about the horribly designed donut that was way too dry and lacking proper amount of icing/glaze/something. Pure overpriced trash. It was a chore eating the damn thing. Took my ass back down to donut days where the people care about donuts and they practically melt in your mouth. North Lime can eat shit.

Nope

The one off of Clays Mill is the tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT