ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a 3 year series. Twice in Indy & we'll visit their shithole in Bloomington for a grand finale. Beat em senseless & then not renew the series for a long time.

outside of Oscar Combs I dont know a single individual in either state who's life is worst since UK-IU stopped playing each other in basketball or who regularly discuss the topic

Reactions: Century Cat
Like the UL football series, we lose nothing by not playing IU and can potentially lose something if they win.

(Thanks to Tom Crean, this is an unlikely possibility.)

LC is an extremely insecure woman -- there is really no other explanation for still being 'a secret' with people you've talked to every day for 12-15 years.

This has to be one of my hat tobaggans as you mention this every year. It seems to bother you that I won't come worship at the alter of BBdK. Sorry it hurts your feelings.

Reality is that I make it to verify few UK events except the tourney and I've cut down on those quite a bit over the years. Stopped going to football games when Joker became HC. Finally went back last year for a couple, wasn't impressed, don't feel the desire to go back. Plus, if I do go I'm with friends and/or family. I'm not going to leave them to go over to Montclair to say hello.

* Golden Grahams, idiots. Easily #1.

* I don't remember the order of the question, but waffles, over medium, hash browns and goetta.

* I prefer the chocolate iced, custard filled donut. We used to call them eclairs at Siller's Bakery on the mean streets of Dayton back in the 80's.

* I love college football.

* Looking forward to drinking a beer with some of you ass clowns this weekend.

* My NY roadie is a GO. Bengals @ Giants MNF followed by Cats & Sparty in Madison Square Garden the next night. Oh my.

The highlight of my week so far has been a relatively normal colonoscopy. The nurse did tell me to strip from the waist down, so, you know, that was something I guess. [thumb2] I've got "snaps" if anyone is interested.

It must be Colonoscopy Week. Went in for mine yesterday after a 1-day prep.

The 1-day prep proved "insufficient" to clear me out. I went through the whole procedure and was sent home to do a second day of prep.

Was weak as a feather this morning after 2 days of fasting and cleansing but finally got it done.

The procedure itself is a piece of cake; the prep sucks ass. x:100points:
(I'm in too bad a mood to make silly puns, so it's not one. But I also don't care to change it).

- Got a text today I was below my balance warning amount at the bank so I logged on and had six $99.50 charges from speedway on poplar level within 20 minutes. I call the bank and explain that it should have created a red flag alert or something and that when I was at Chase they sent out fraudulent texts for things like that.

Lady tells me it would have to be over a certain limit which even though it was 6 times that quick it would alert and that whoever did it had to know the limits since they were just below it.

I just switched to this bank a few months back and was given a card with a chip so is there any way to stop this shit besides keeping cash under the mattress?

- Yesterday I take my son to soccer after work, get home and the wife has an 8pm appt to get her hair did. She proceeds to leave me with dinner chores, bath chores and bed chores and comes home to me asleep on the couch. She wakes me up to go to bed, then I work all day and deal with stupid banking problems and once I get home I ask my kids about school............immediately that question is followed by "what about my hair", and I'll be damned if I didn't say what about it before I could remember the day before.

If your single enjoy the shit out of it no matter what the marrieds guilt you with.

- UK by 3

- If your in Louisville and Sugar and Spice isn't your #1 donuts, then you need to learn donuts.

-Labor Day weekend is the best weekend of the year. Not sure how this is even debatable. Summer, Football, Start of Fall, all at once. And the weather is usually perfect.

-IU can EAD and I hope we never play them again. Telling them to GFY is even better than beating them every year by 30 points for the rest of eternity. Not playing them drives them nuts.

-"Basic" is good, but even better is "Ratchet" per my college daughter.

-Old. Gonna go kick back with a nice glass of Ensign Culver and Mr. Pibb. Profit.

Last edited:
Total > Wheaties

Waffles, over easy, hash browns, link sausage

Cats by 17, Dawson gets bent over

Labor day is the ish, love Monday holidays, especially when Anth has to work

#baldwinagain?

Had a blueberry cake donut this morning

77 for the high tomorrow #tits

Over the hump

- Basic > Ratchet

- UKAlum10 has always been awful. Wouldn't mind some 20 somethings talking about exploits, but dude spent hisnsenior year at UL chasing a cougar...then about two dozen posts like tonight.

Atleast @TheySoSensitive and I had decent exploits a couple years ago, along with the rest of GYERO over a decade ago.

- North Michigan, man. Just gorgeous.

- Trying so damn hard not to get too caught up in the Cubs hype, but damn. Not sure what's better the hitting or pitching.

If they got anything from Hayward, they'd be damn near unstoppable.

- Cats by 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT