ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Argentina team and fans are awesome.

Good style of basketball. Ginobli is the GOAT church league ballplayer. The fans are the right mix of active and classy.

Just a good opponent all the way around, kind of like when Tennessee had Bruce Pearl.

Saw the doc of the 85 Bears on Netflix. What a team. Remember being all caught up in that with them. Must have taped and watched the super bowl shuffle a hundred times. Even had the Fridge's GI Joe action figure.

Whipped up my first batch of Lebanese garlic sauce tonight, otherwise known as " Toum." Getting the emulsification is tricky, but damn it's good. Unreal.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Surprised the one in Lexington hasn't gone under. Way overpriced for what they offer.

Their commercials are (were? - haven't seen them in a while) awful. Fat hipster with a prison p**** telling us why we should come get a grilled CHEE on a glazed donut. Not appealing.

And the most annoying thing, they always ran it twice in a row. Always. You saw it once, you knew it was coming right back.

It's like they bought 30 seconds of airtime but only were able to generate enough content to produce a 15 second commercial. Hey I got an idea: let's just run the same ad - twice!

Meh, Tom and Chee is fine, but way over priced. I mean, two grilled cheese sambos and soup for $30? False.

He didn't fair well in the focus groups. I think it was the wildcat scratch tattoos.

Wow, I drive down from Cincy every year to ride for Team Bryant. I design and order the jerseys every year. I have never been caught doing anything wrong and have generally behaved well while wearing the Bryant Heating and Cooling logo with pride and dignity… and this is how you are going to treat me?

It's a good thing I like Big Anth, Jackie and MCF. Or else I would seriously consider all of those other offers I've had to switch teams… Team Clydesdale, Team Norton, Swope Auto & Elmcroft Senior Living have all made significant offers.

And focus groups love me.

If I wanted to be in a damn commercial, I'd make my own. Hell. I just might anyway.

Usain Bolt.

Gd.

Lots of talk about Michael Phelps being the greatest Olympian ever, but where does that leave Bolt? Nevermind the total medal count, because swimming has so many more events. Bolt smashes world records while styling, slowing down, laughing...dayum.

Usain Bolt.

Gd.

Lots of talk about Michael Phelps being the greatest Olympian ever, but where does that leave Bolt? Nevermind the total medal count, because swimming has so many more events. Bolt smashes world records while styling, slowing down, laughing...dayum.
Damn. You're the first to bring up this argument. No one has even mentioned this 10000000000000000 ×'s over the past 5 days

I'd like to see Bolt's better workout times. You know he's had days where he's done even better than he has in competition.

* In the midst of an all-nighter here at work.

I went home around 6 to make dinner for the family and came back around 9:00. Looks like I may not go home at all.

The meatloaf I made was so bad my 6 year old cried. For some reason I decided to change it up and mix mild italian sausage in with the ground beef. The result was not great.

Reactions: Mashburned
Guess the Brits are lying as well. Sounds like bourbon street down there.

“Rio is NOT a safe environment, and the level of crime has spiked in the last few days,” it adds. “Think very carefully about whether it is worth the risk of leaving the village to celebrate after you have finished competing – BOA/UKA staff cannot guarantee your safety when away from the village/British School/British House. Our strong advice is that it is simply not worth the risk given the current climate in Rio.”

British athletes have been told that other National Olympic Committees have put a curfew in place due to recent problems with security. The BOA has stopped short of doing this but the letter warns “if further safety/security issues arise it is likely that an outright ban on leaving the village after dark will be introduced”.

Just like that time you called me an idiot and swore the tiger/Phil bet was in 08... you're wrong about this one and as always you're really the dumbest smart person I know.

But it looks so pretty on NBC

Hold on, so the totally honest and truthful local Rio government is doubting Lochte's story? The group dying to prove they aren't totally incompetent after months of bad press?

And their "evidence" is that:
1) They couldn't find the robbers?
2) A couple drunk American's couldn't remember where their cab was pulled over in a foreign country?
3) And didn't go to the police (who may have been the ones to rob them)?
4)Supposedly there is video (we haven't seen) of them going home not sobbing?

Mmmmmmmmkay.

I mean, I have no idea if those dudes got robbed, are lying, whatever. But I'd say the word of the "Rio authorities" is even lower than Lochte's dumbass. And why go to all this trouble to specifically harass these guys? Over a possible false report?

Anything is possible when talking about that shitheap and the dumbest man on the planet, but Smell test failed.

The video of them strolling thru security, yucking it up, and sporting some of the jewelry they said was stolen was just on NBC.

I have no clue why or what they've made up, but it's become increasingly obvious that their story is bunk.

The video of them strolling thru security, yucking it up, and sporting some of the jewelry they said was stolen was just on NBC.

I have no clue why or what they've made up, but it's become increasingly obvious that their story is bunk.
You realize them going csi on this bunk robbery only makes your claim look dumber, right? What you claimed wouldn't happen is currently happening. They pulled Americans off flights and pulled their passports for maybe lying about something that had happened to numerous other Olympic participants. Meanwhile the city is filed with murders and crime.

Reactions: _Chase_
Yeah, nothing in that video really means much to me one way or another. Didn't look shaken up enough? Whatever. I don;t think he said they stole his phone or ID or jewelry, just cash.

Inconsistent statements from drunkasses? Shocking. All the GYERO legalballs will tell you eye witness testimony is terrible.

Like I said, no clue if he was robbed or not, but I'm not about to believe the Rio police on anything, and that video, definitely isn't proving shit. Especially since they are now harassing potential victims. That's shady as hell by itself.

It looks very much like they're lying to police. Jesus, y'all.

The biggest dumbass in our entire country quite possibly just made up some bs story about getting robbed.....and somehow this is pinned on Brazil?? No.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Pulling potential victims off flights, demanding passports, and running to the press claiming victims are lying without actually proving it - yeah, that's on Rio. No wonder they didn't go to the police. Shit, Ferguson didn't go this far trying to make Eric Brown look bad.

Seems pretty clear that Lochte and his boys hit a brothel, did some rails and had some of their money stolen in the process. They were embarrassed about that and made up the story of being robbed at gunpoint.

You'd think with that many y
Seems pretty clear that Lochte and his boys hit a brothel, did some rails and had some of their money stolen in the process. They were embarrassed about that and made up the story of being robbed at gunpoint.
With tons of young women in the best shape of their lives running around the village, Lochte and company should be having to fight them off with field hockey sticks. Not much need to go to a brothel. They passed out,what, a gazillion condoms to the athletes?

You'd think with that many y

With tons of young women in the best shape of their lives running around the village, Lochte and company should be having to fight them off with field hockey sticks. Not much need to go to a brothel. They passed out,what, a gazillion condoms to the athletes?
It might not have been a brothel but it's hard to find Brazilian women in the OV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT