ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's pretty clear Stoops didn't want to hand the ball back and get his thin defense back on the field (rightfully) in :45 by throwing 2-3 incompletions in a quick series. He'd rather control the clock and shorten the game, giving UK a chance in a few of the games where we've been completely outclassed.

But, you seem to grasp the game well.

At least when there's 100 bowl games we get gems like this one.

WIX82EM.jpg

Dana Holgorsen didn't allow Dawson, the OC, to call plays at WVU. I think we saw why. Plenty of blame on Stoops also.

I'd just assume wake up every morning and stick needles in my balls than share a ride to work.

My commute is only 5 minutes max but that small window of alone time is absolutely precious and imperative to my overall well being.
I worked with my wife for a year. Same job, same office, obviously same commute.

We never carpooled. Ever. Which is probably why we're still married.

landscape-1468274651-img-20160711-175148.jpg

..they finally made a semi-personal sized cooler. Of course, I won't be shelling out the $300 for one. Probably toss a few cold ones into Anth's at some point tho.

Was at an investor meeting with the CFO of Netflix today - another investor had a YETI decal - on his GD ThinkPad.

What.A.Loser.

Last edited:
I'm obviously hoping for an improvement in the win column this fall, but more importantly, I want our kick returners to keep the pre-kickoff handshakes on point.

Our boys seem to have embraced a style over substance approach when it comes to special teams.

Actually, it's pretty clear Stoops didn't want to hand the ball back and get his thin defense back on the field (rightfully) in :45 by throwing 2-3 incompletions in a quick series. He'd rather control the clock and shorten the game, giving UK a chance in a few of the games where we've been completely outclassed.

But, you seem to grasp the game well.

Then don't waste 3 seasons bringing in "Air Raid" coaches you don't actually want/trust.

If you're going to run some type of "Air Raid" offense, your defense is going to suffer as a result. Just how it is. Bob Stoops has come to terms with this, I think, but Mark has not.

Been shopping all day trying to get ready for two weeks in Spain and Italy. My goal is to try and not look like an American tourist-fat chance (literally).

Granted it's been almost twenty years since I've been across the Pond, but I actually blended pretty well into Germany. I looked German, spoke German, and it was in the fall so dressing local was pretty simple.

It's pretty easy to spot an American. We wear loud colors, tennis shoes, shorts, flip flops, baseball hats, and are typically the only fat people around.

So basically, I need to drop 30, dress in all black, and keep my mouth shut. Should really fool the pick pockets and terrorists.

PTI was right. All of you were wrong so shut up already. These Olympics didn't deteriorate into Armageddon as the hyperbolic media led us to believe. He wasn't arguing that there weren't going to be pickpockets or some crime. He was arguing that the media sensationalism was overblown...and it has been. Just like in Sochi. Just like in China.

I think the routine crookedness of Olympic boxing is the Games' longest standing tradition. A bunch of judges and officials were just sent home for being shady. Marcus make pro rasslin' an Olympic sport.

A Brazilian Judge has ordered Lochte and Feigen to surrender their passports and not to leave the country.

Par for the course though in this shining example of modern civilization.

At least it's not New Orleans though. Rio does have that going for it.

I'm curious what it would take for PTI to change his tune. I'm guessing a nuclear detonation, some sort of mustard gas release, zombie apocalypse, assassination attempt...

What did the football team do to Lorenzen to hurt his feelings so bad? He legitimately can't stand the them on a personal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT