ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Rio is torn apart by an ISIS delivered anthrax nuke*

GYERO: HA HA JOKES ON YOU PTI PHIL MICHELSON TIGER WOODS MOUNTAIN LIONS APPLEBEES STEAK HA HA HA

Reactions: Hankshaker
Brazil is a 3rd world country with lots of problems. I've never said otherwise.

THE ACTUAL GAMES have been fantastic. Remember two weeks ago when everyone was going to die of zika and polluted water (by the way, the 10k swim water was tested independently by the AP and confirmed to be safe) and all the facilities weren't complete and Isis and blah blah.

Most of you were wrong. The Games, as always, were fantastic.

And read up on Lochte. That whole story stinks to high heaven. It's okay to be wrong. Just fess up to it.

channing-crowder-and-marcus-thomas-of-florida-try-to-take-down-jared-picture-id2643254

A Brazilian Judge has ordered Lochte and Feigen to surrender their passports and not to leave the country.

Did you actually read the entire story, or just get click baited by the headline? Their story is completely fishy.

They didn't call the police, there are no witnesses, the cab can't be identified, nobody remembers the color of it, and they can't remember what time it was, or where it happened. All four of them.

And you blame this on......Brazil?

You're very easily fooled.

And...? Even if they made the entire thing up there is zero basis for a Judge to seize their passports and order them to stay in the country.

Reactions: Stonewall12
There is also video of them coming back into the village going through security where they are putting their watches and wallets in the scanner. They claimed those were stolen. Of course the security guys on the video could have been the guys to rob them.

Hoping all of those little Rio Artful Dodgers have to bring the days bounty back to an underground lair by the beach where a Brazilian Fagin criminal lord divides up everyones share after taking his cut.

Also the Brazilian Fagin is actually Ryan Lochte

The combination baby number #2 becoming a real possibility, my wife having a degree in genetics - for genetic counseling, and some dipshit in Alexandria bringing back Zika had made for a really fun late summer in the Rupption household:

"I'm taking the dog out."

- "Don't forget to ruin the rest of your day by covering yourself in 25% DEET so you can somehow feel your pores clog up but still sweat profusely on the couch for the rest of the day!"

It has really taken a toll on the refill stock for my Korean Vitamin C shower head filter. - I know we've all been there!

Joey, I like you man. But you are a touching weirdo.
You shoulda been around when I was convinced that I had a rash caused by government-engineered weaponized bird mites/bed bugs.

Turns out: it was from a therapeutic dose of Aleve I was on at the time.

You ever put a double sided tape perimeter on your bed only to find nothing - for weeks?! Talk about dejection.

3 weeks in & kroger clicklist is touching awesome. praying they dont drop it, kinda worried that the parking spots are always dead touching empty when I swing by.

They keep expanding it. One of the guys at the Richmond Rd Kroger told me their goal is to get to where they can handle 500 cars a day. I love it. Don't have to get out of the car. Don't have to deal with people dragging ass down the aisles, blocking shit with their carts, screaming kids, etc.

Reactions: JHB4UK
I hated going to the grocery when I was a kid. But now there is something kind of therapeutic about it. Would rather go and interact with people even if I have to wait in line longer than normal.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Re: Grilled Cheese ----> All 3 Louisville Tom+Chee are out of business -- If your last name isn't Ruby or Line, please stay out of town -- we aren't interested in your Cincy dogshit food, it won't work here.

Surprised the one in Lexington hasn't gone under. Way overpriced for what they offer.

Re: Grilled Cheese ----> All 3 Louisville Tom+Chee are out of business -- If your last name isn't Ruby or Line, please stay out of town -- we aren't interested in your Cincy dogshit food, it won't work here.

Seems like all of the fancy new Louisville restaurants that you are always pimping go out of business. The ones that seem to have the most success are the ones you make fun of SAE and Richie always going to.

Give me Brooks' and Tyler's Louisville. Adrian's Louisville sucks.

But you are right about Tom+Chee. Place does nathan for me.

I don't want the US to lose, but if they do, I'll find some irony in it because apparently Coach K and the Duke assistants have really been pumping their ties to USA Basketball to the recruits this year.

-73 @ the Eli :joy: Comes up to me Saturday night (several tiems) and says, "Anth, I've got a legit chance at winning my flight." I knew we were in trouble at that point. The pressure was too much. First hole started off bad and Ursch was being a complete prick by taking honors every hole, hitting only 7 iron and walking dead center of the fairway before the next guy tee's off. 73 is shooting god knows what from the added pressure of winning the last flight and the disappointment of 2 gloves, elbow brace, 3 different set of blades, 14 different low spin balls, and his range finder giving poor reading or improper slope. We finish up 18 and there is the whole 73 clan waiting for us... a cool 3.5 hour drive for the fam to come pick him up. Which I kind of understand because he was riding back with BBdk in that old SUV that had snot all over the driver door, dirty mid drive jack off socks all over the place, smelled like a combination of burrito and cigarette smoke. Also it was 115 degrees and we had been drinking 68 of the prior 72 hours at an astounding pace.

This was also the year after he had an epic blow up with Huber and I that last about 6 holes. During which he threw a club in the air, it wraps around and continues to swing on a power line, I'm just waiting for the transformer right above our head to explode, then promptly dunks another shot in the lake. Finally I got him to calm down and we enjoyed the rest of the round.

I have no less than 25 great stories from our few years out there.

I played 2 years of Eli with the guys and always had a blast, other than.......
73. Jesus Christ Huber, dont fart in my back swing. GD it Huber, don't move while i'm in my back swing. YOU son of a bitch Huber, don't stand to my 4 O Clock in my back swing. F you Huber, stopping breathing in my back swing. Im taking a mulligan because huber was breathing. 73 is my boy but hes pure horrible to try an enjoy a drunken round of golf with your friends. 'Im taking a mulligan!"

Secondly, PTi was easily the biggest, "I don't give a shit about anything other than being a dick and screwing with the 3 sorry bastards whose been paired with me" guy who's ever stepped foot on a golf course. Fire the ball into the foursome in front of us constantly, sure. Tee off and walk ahead to just play the damn hole of the group your with not giving a shit about anyone else's drive chips or puts. Attempting to put divots in the green between your ball and the hole. Coughing whether youre in your back stroke or not. Saying screw it on 18 to just jump the fence and go to the pool because who really cares about turning their card in when playing a golf tournament.

PTi, I love ya doggy, but Im never playing golf with you ever again.

With all of that, BBdK, his grandma, and Showkiller & Fam always showed us a great time and treated us like family. Madisonville folks are good people.Easily the most fun golf tournament I've ever played in and hope to go back one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT