ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
* In the midst of an all-nighter here at work.

I went home around 6 to make dinner for the family and came back around 9:00. Looks like I may not go home at all.

The meatloaf I made was so bad my 6 year old cried. For some reason I decided to change it up and mix mild italian sausage in with the ground beef. The result was not great.

You sonuvabitch. You messed with the meatloaf and put GD Italian sausage in it and made your 6-year old cry. You sick bastard. I hope you had to stay at the office friggin' all night.

Last edited:
CqGsJQsW8AAFDUu.jpg

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Moral of the Lochte story; if you ever do get robbed in Brazil don't look happy until you leave the country because that is apparently enough to have your passport seized and not allowed to leave.

Thursday Randos:

-Really gotten used to having these Olympics on pretty much all the time. It's pretty awesome background Television, fun to gambol on. Will miss them when they are over for sure.

^ Max Play of O 103.5 USA Medals is looking like a cake walk, they're 19 ahead of pace at this point. #cueitup

-Home Inspection on ours today. Ugh...pretty much everything major (roof, furnace, hvac, etc) has been replaced in the last 3-4 years, but a 1925 home is always cause for concern. Assuming this goes well, we have Buyer's VA appraisal to look forward to. Nothing but horror stories about those, both from personal experience in the mortgage industry and a little recent refreshing online.

Everything about this process is miserable and nerve-racking. No telling what my BP/numbers are over the past few weeks, not good I know.

-USA comes out last night down 10, giving up layup after layup ---> Insert Lowry, George, Butler -- and start feeding Cousins = Immediate 16-2 run. Kyrie Irving is so horrid on defense it's seriously unbelievable. At least Curry racks up steals.

-Lassie's 31st BDay Friday -- her choice, as always, is Come Back Inn. That meal should hold me over for 24 hours or so #fat.

-There is a Facebook thread golf 'Metro Golf Louisville' -- all sorts of little invitationals around here I didn't realize exist. There was a thread yesterday about the Eli, bitching & questioning about how/why no tournament around here can get even half the participation. Made me proud.

-3 weeks til a week in Punta Cana, feel like I need it more than usual...but also scared to death to leave during the middle of all this house shit.

-Fall is coming folks, get all your last minute swims and jungle gyms in, it's almost time for sports again.

..speaking of, saw where Blue Ribbon released their AA Basketball team. Josh Hart was missing, which I have a feeling will happen to him more often than not. That's a mistake. Ivan Rabb? [eyeroll]

animated-american-football-image-0015.gif
animated-basketball-image-0029.gif

Last edited:
- Solid choice by Mrs. Wodie. Haven't been to Comeback Inn since last fall when I almost had to be carried out from food comatose. Need to get back soon. Antipasto Wontons... So good.

- Really getting exciting about college football in general. Been listening to Bill King every morning for the last 2 weeks. That dude is a college football encyclopedia. Really like his show. Great interviews and doesn't pull any punches.

How did he go from a national show on Sirius XM to a local show in Nashville?

You sonuvabitch. You messed with the meatloaf and put GD Italian sausage in it and made your 6-year old cry. You sick bastard. I hope you had to stay at the office friggin' all night.

I have no idea why I added sausage. I've been going low carb and since I wasn't using my normal recipe anyway I thought I'd jazz it up. Fail.

But actually crying? C'mon. If the female drama gene is already that prominent, I am totally touched when they are teenagers.

But I was able to leave work at 3am, so I have that and total consciousness at my deathbed going for me.

Maybe you should get some sleep, William.

Rough day ahead. Couple business meetings, more sushi, and massage. No warnings or apologies will be given.

Damn, really second to last weekend on the boat for me coming up. After the trip and then Poker Run, that's pretty much all she wrote. Football and Keeneland are coming.

So, about 2 months of boating per year? Pretty solid.

Floyd Landis has a pot shop in Leadville. Very strange.

BBdK -- where are you kids moving to?

Thought: Louisville must have the most reasonable housing market in the country. I know, I know....prices are up. That's nationwide. But there are so many nice areas to find a reasonably priced home. Downtown, Old Louisville, Butchertown, Iroquois/Southern Parkway, Highlands, Saint Matts, etc, etc.

So, has Usain Bolt just smashed all the white lassies?? Seems like the perfect guy to break thru a lot of sexual barriers.

anth.

Whether Lochte lied or not Brazilian authorities trying to save face by creating a Warren Commission to discredit him is a joke. Clearly they don't really give a crap about cleaning up crime based on that video where dudes are mugging people in broad daylight and they have no fear of getting caught. If they put as much effort on those crimes as they are doing with this Lochte thing they would have a low crime happy city. They are just trying to polish a turd and feed it to the world.

Last edited:
SportsCenter Gals are the king (queen?) of almost being turbo hot. Can't count how many of them I can't make my mind up on -- would wax all, of course -- but so many are just 1 or 2 little things away from being :fire:

So now researchers are saying that there was a current in the Olympic pool and swimmers in the outside lanes had an advantage in the 50m sprint. [banana]

Stager noted that all but one of the 16 men and women who qualified for the 50-meter semifinals swam out of one of the five outside lanes. Five of the six medalists in the events swam in the outside lanes, save for gold medalist Anthony Ervin, who won out of lane 3.

In addition, Stager found that swimmers who swam in lanes 4-8 in preliminary rounds and then moved to the inside lanes posted slower times.

“It’s a big deal,” Stager told the Journal. “This is horrific.”

South Park CC has always been one of the nicer courses that nobody has any clue about.
"You guys played at South Park lately- heard they have it in great shape."
"Nope- never have made it out there. Heard its nice- where is it again?"

^Standard conversation
As a born south ender I've still got family and friends that are members out there- was a nice place each time I visited, but havent been around in 15 years or so.

Playing it Sunday w/ Bob McGrath (NFL ref), who's been a member out there 30+ years. Met him at the Eli Barron in a swimming pool, which was really weird and random. His daughter married one of our buddies from back home...and they overheard me talking about the home & chimed in, as they are good friends w/ the sellers.

Seems really nice & mature w/ huge lakes and such. Looks to be in great shape for the few holes I walked out on from the back yeard. Know it's the oldest club in the state. (1905)

Assume it's a similar level as where I am now, which is perfectly fine.

Why on earth does Willy think we need to know about everyone of his damn meals?

I have no idea why I added sausage. I've been going low carb and since I wasn't using my normal recipe anyway I thought I'd jazz it up. Fail.

But actually crying? C'mon. If the female drama gene is already that prominent, I am totally touched when they are teenagers.

But I was able to leave work at 3am, so I have that and total consciousness at my deathbed going for me.

6-year olds have simpleton pallettes and don't like change. You brought this on yourself.

Reactions: bbonds
As usual, GYERO seemed to be way out on Shannon Dawson being a redneck lunatic. Even with the UK fandom creeping into rational thoughts, most knew early on there was something "off". Living through through the BCG tenure mustve enhanced BBN's smell test when it comes to nutjob coaches who probably shouldnt be here to begin with.

That said I still assume Dawson and his new offense light it up come week 1.

Interested to see what kind of repsonse El Chapo has in store for the crew that kidnapped his son. Am I mistaken or was it not too long ago that you could actually visit Puerto Vallarta and not be abducted? It was like a nice resort area, no?

Reactions: Joey Rupption
6-year olds have simpleton pallettes and don't like change. You brought this on yourself.

Yes, indeed.

But, to keep wcc happy we should change the way we talk about meals.

For example, you should have typed…

Which member of the 1983 Ole Miss team do you think had the most simpleton palette?

I've gotta go with

1) Michael Partridge
2) Carlos Clark
3) Cecil Dowell

As the police investigation continues into the alleged robbery of U.S. Olympic swimmers in Rio, a Brazilian police source told ABC News that “one of the swimmers was seen on CCTV footage breaking down the door to the bathroom at the gas station and fighting with a security guard” on the night of the incident.

:popcorn::flush:

Sure Dawson came off as a bit of a jerk, but try to imagine how frustrating it would be calling plays with Harry Potter as your QB. If that first read isn't open, you can forget about it.

Reactions: Mashburned
Next up: Brazilian authorities confirm video purportedly showing Olympic swimmers breaking down door, fighting with security, has been accidentally erased.

Hold on, so the totally honest and truthful local Rio government is doubting Lochte's story? The group dying to prove they aren't totally incompetent after months of bad press?

And their "evidence" is that:
1) They couldn't find the robbers?
2) A couple drunk American's couldn't remember where their cab was pulled over in a foreign country?
3) And didn't go to the police (who may have been the ones to rob them)?
4)Supposedly there is video (we haven't seen) of them going home not sobbing?

Mmmmmmmmkay.

I mean, I have no idea if those dudes got robbed, are lying, whatever. But I'd say the word of the "Rio authorities" is even lower than Lochte's dumbass. And why go to all this trouble to specifically harass these guys? Over a possible false report?

Anything is possible when talking about that shitheap and the dumbest man on the planet, but Smell test failed.

Smell test passed.

Reactions: I need this
Yea, I mean if you're still rooting for Olympic athletes based upon their being American then you're doing it wrong.

Could give a F, personally.

This message is approved by the GPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT