ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. Anth had maybe 5 beers that night...the rest of us had about 37 mixed drinks/shots/beers/everything. His misremembering of the trip is funny tho. Dude wouldn't even hang out at the Embassy Suites 2 hour open bar, instead opting for 'alone time' in the room.

I'm not hungover after a 6 pack either, ftr. Congrats though!

Figured he'd be bragging about how mature and responsible he was, not making himself believe he drank even HALF as much as the rest of us.

:joy:

I was drinking rb&v between beers. What's obvious is you all are pussies. I believe Jerry and Wodie may have been doing shots but Casey was honestly posted on that front row hand holding and drinking Miller Lite. Very few people have seen me take it easy and everyone has seen you leach on to the ugliest chick at the bar and drink Miller Lite with that stupid grin on your face.

Again. Anth had maybe 5 beers that night...the rest of us had about 37 mixed drinks/shots/beers/everything. His misremembering of the trip is funny tho. Dude wouldn't even hang out at the Embassy Suites 2 hour open bar, instead opting for 'alone time' in the room.

I'm not hungover after a 6 pack either, ftr. Congrats though!

Figured he'd be bragging about how mature and responsible he was, not making himself believe he drank even HALF as much as the rest of us.
Um we took shots on the back deck, fireball in the room, drank one of those weird golden bear drinks, however many beers, a scotch and 2 or 3 rbvs. I also sat down at the open bar with you all for an hour after the bathroom finally aired out from your nasty ass absolutely punishing it. There was a reason I was still in there.

4-5 beers. Lol.

Anth calling people pussy is my new hatboggin.

I mean, Chad is the size of a 7th grader so I *get* why he gets really hungover. Good for you pal.

Does Ursh drink anything besides Miller Lite at the bar? I've had bourbon with him before at the house, but I think he's too cheap to buy it in public. The hand holding is dead on though. Dead on.

:joy:

I was drinking rb&v between beers. What's obvious is you all are pussies. I believe Jerry and Wodie may have been doing shots but Casey was honestly posted on that front row hand holding and drinking Miller Lite. Very few people have seen me take it easy and everyone has seen you leach on to the ugliest chick at the bar and drink Miller Lite with that stupid grin on your face.

Friday I started doing shots at the bar at the house party we were at and ate 3 of those pieces of pineapple soaked in moonshine or whatever the hell it was while drinking bourbon. I got home an hour or so after you and Adrian after the Bogie Inn, and Urschel got home even later than me. I crushed many shots that night, and I have a $300 bar tab to prove it.

Now Saturday was a different story. Enjoyed some beers at the course, then Adrian and I had 5 or 6 drinks at the happy hour at the hotel and after a couple of bottles of wine and a 30oz steak at dinner, I was finished.

Sunday Urschel and I went to the Reds game and had probably 8-10 more drinks, several with your bro and his wife.

Not even sure what the arguement is here, but I can tell you that all 4 of us went really hard Friday and you were the first one home.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Adrian and Casey are sure they drank way more than everyone on earth that day.

Adrian and I left together and ordered pizza. You rolled in 30 minutes later. Ursch about an hour after that. Forgot about the toxic pineapple. I did skip out on that.

Y'all are beating a dead horse. Anybody that's hung around you all for any period of time knows who the lightweight is.

Never seen a bunch of dudes rip on / argue about / so vehemently dispute how hard they hit it.

Usually the stories among people I know involve everyone needing collective memory to piece the whole night together.

Not like it's just this one time, it seems to be a regular part of the whole process - happens every single time.

Must be a generational thing, I guess.

Never seen a bunch of dudes rip on / argue about / so vehemently dispute how hard they hit it.

Usually the stories among people I know involve everyone needing collective memory to piece the whole night together.

Not like it's just this one time, it seems to be a regular part of the whole process - happens every single time.

If you haven't notice we make fun of each other and argue about everything.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.

Not generational- GYEROational :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Guarantee that if I looked in my parents fridge right now there would be a jar of pickled rope. They used to tell us it was hot dogs to get us to eat it. Always eaten with saltine crackers. The thought of it today makes me shudder.

Last edited:
51atq7vYp1L._AC_UL320_SR302,320_.jpg

I destroyed these as a kid. If someone asked me to eat them now, I'd have to be coming off a hunger strike or require a check with a comma.

So UK/Capilutou is really suing their own damn student paper for requesting open records about some scummy teacher who touched boys and girls, allegedly, according to a handful of students.

What about Lloyd???

So UK/Capilutou is really suing their own damn student paper for requesting open records about some scummy teacher who touched boys and girls, allegedly, according to a handful of students.

What about Lloyd???
They are suing because they have to in order to appeal the AG's original decision. They aren't suing them for money or bc they wrote a mean article- they are suing in order to not hand over documents that would contain names of victims of sexual harassment and other events that were likely pretty traumatic. I would assume their are still certain victims here that support the university and dont want to be named publicly. The University isnt attempting to protect the professor.

And with Tubman, I'm pretty sure every detail that can be released publicly- has been. But the details of his student conduct hearing are protected by federal privacy laws. Unless there was additional civil litigation or they became part of a criminal investigation- those details will stay sealed.

I think UK's current leadership has made some real head scratching decisions, but in this case I would agree with both their stance and the Kernels.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
Well aware of Last Chance U -- just getting around a little late, like most people. Busy AF the past few weeks w/ little time for the television. Read a few articles about how even they are surprised at it's success, they didn't even really promote it at all. Reviews seem unanimous, and I'm excited to 'meet' my real life Tami Taylor.

-Using Murder rates lol -- those are about as relevant for a tourist as Anth's average weather temps, in most cases. Unless you are hanging out in the 9th Ward in NOLA or walking through areas you have no business in, you're pretty safe as a tourist for the most part. Same for Chicago or any other major US city. Someone gets murdered in Chicago these days about every 4 seconds, do you feel safe when you visit there? Of course. Rio? Hardly.

Take that administration talk and stick it up your butt. A) Documents already been handed over by a whistleblower. B) victims have already spoke, voiced heir displeasure, especially about capilitous mass email that used their protection as an excuse to not release the documents....that were already released by somebody who works under him.

So no. Victims want justice. Period. Cap wants to sweep it under the rug, per usual.

Those scenarios are never just black and white, unfortunately. Especially with this many people involved. There are still going to be victims that dont want attention drawn to them specifically. I wasnt aware that any other vicitims spoke publicly, though I did believe there were some who came forward through spokespeople on their behalf.

The claims against the professor arent being swept under the rug- those are pretty well known. As is the outcome of the case- the one thing questionable is why he wasnt terminated immediately. Guess im just not sure whats being swept away here- a lot of the details are known- just not the names of the individuals (although I assume on campus, many people are aware who is involved). They can come forward publicly, and individually though.

And again, the Tubman stuff is unfortunate- but the University cant just put a student record on the main page of their web site.

University legal issues are always complex- and a lot of things that seem like they should be common sense, law and policy completely contradict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT