ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
around-the-table.jpg

Anth's neighbors are great & convenient for them, pretty much like family at this point it seems. They've grown on me over the years for sure, I like them both a lot - good people. Nice little luxury for them, I guess.

But I'd rather give up pizza than have that amount of home interaction or an obligation to eat with my neighbors 2-3x per week -- wouldn't matter if it was my best friend. Fully admit I'm pretty antisocial when it comes to every day home life, but Anth's situation is defintitely a little weird & extreme.

If you aren't watching BoJack Horsemen yet, you may want to consider it.

**This excludes BBdK who wouldn't know a good show if it snuck into his house at night, smothered it's hand over his mouth and raped him at knife point while heavily breathing the words "My name is Good Show" directly into his ear.**

Chad and Adrian, we're inviting our neighbors for dinner Sunday at 4:00. Actually, that's a standing weekly engagement.

You guys are also invited every week from here out. Let me know.

(Also, we're looking at adding Wednesdays. FYI)

I appreciate the invite and you, too, are invited over to my place anytime you like. However, I am going to have to decline and suggest we instead just catch up via GYERO Monday morning. TIA.

There are couples that the wife and I see/hang out with a couple times a week or more but I couldn't imagine having concrete plans with them twice a week, every week.

My idea of a great Sunday is laying on my couch avoiding humanity and daylight, eating shit and watching rubbish. Unfortunately, that's rarely my reality anymore. :angry:
Just wait a few years. Those afternoons become GOLD both in value and rarity.

Also- I'm living close to NCC now. Good spots around there to hit. the. pavement?

Just wait a few years. Those afternoons become GOLD both in value and rarity.

Also- I'm living close to NCC now. Good spots around there to hit. the. pavement?

I love parking near Pompilio's on Washington and running down toward the river, continuing over the purple bridge onto Sawyer Pointe, or staying in KY, running along the flood wall.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I don't even know most of the people Anth hangs with anymore. He's only slightly behind JoeyTheBonz in that regard.

...Sloot told me about some wedding for some 25 year old he wants to attend to skip the Miss St game, never heard the name in my life.

Never pegged him as a Bonz type of dude, but you never really know anybody anymore smh.

@CClarkUK

I would recommend the Xbox One like 73. It has a program called EA Access, for $5 a month or $30 a year you get every EA game for free once it has been out 6 months. So right now FIFA 16 would be free. You also get to play every new ea game for 10 hours before you buy it, get early access to all ea games and a discount on any game you purchase, best gaming deal out there.

If you do get one feel free to add me and I can help you get setup if u like. My gamer tag is ICE ILLMATIC V.
@wildcat1973 feel free to add me as well, need some good competition on Fifa.

Also, the Xbox One S is coming out next week, it basically the same thing the iPhone does with the 6 and 6s, main thing is you want the Xbox One S with the 1tb hard drive. Plus the S is 40% smaller and has the power brick built in.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08...ndle-revealed?abthid=57b35602baae3dbe7b000019

If you don't want to wait until 9/22, you can just buy the system now and preorder Fifa 17, which you can play Fifa 16 until 17 comes out, if you use ea access.

Back to lurking....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT