ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goetta sucks. If you shaved off several layers of human skin, boiled it, and then fried it, I have a feeling it would look almost exactly the same as Goetta, and probably have the same texture. Wouldn't shock me if it tasted the same either, especially if the human skin came from human ass.

Goetta sucks. If you shaved off several layers of human skin, boiled it, and then fried it, I have a feeling it would look almost exactly the same as Goetta, and probably have the same texture. Wouldn't shock me if it tasted the same either, especially if the human skin came from human ass.

Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read that didn't come from Pope. And even he likes goetta.

Go get pumped by a pickled rope.

Re: the chick diving in the 400 last night

Always thought it was accepted that sliding/diving actually slows you down running...see baseball. You never see players slide into first...they always run through the bag. If this is true, wouldn't the runner from the Bahamas have finished with a faster time if she had stayed on her feet? The dive actually made the race closer imo. Much ado about nothing...the chick from the Bahamas ran the better race. It's only controversial b/c of the ending.

I actually don't think she dove on purpose. I think she went for the lean at the tape and her momentum carried her over.

Happened to me at the finish of the 800 in the 1988 Bellevue Invitational.

Ended up with nasty scrapes on my shoulder and wrist and the mono.

You come from human ass.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
It's the lowest form of GYERO- telling someone the food they like to eat doesn't taste good.

"That food you like to eat- well, F you, I don't like it! BURN!"

Be better, GYERO.

Reactions: UKraziest
Lower form of GYERO:
  1. Telling someone what they like to eat is disgusting and they should die for their opinion.Or,
  2. Whining about the above argument.
Don't like the discussion, same something interesting and change it.

I was referring to Doc, you nitwitted heathen. Try using your brain for something other than Jewish Mind Control.
Take it easy, brah. My internet persona's religion's people barely escaped extinction at the hands of the Nazis. You might be confused every now and then, too.

Besides, pretty sure that Cincy/goetta slam wasn't directed at Pope.

Badmouth the people's food at your own risk, counselor.

Looks like to me she stumbled and once she realized she was off balance she laid out. I don't think any track athlete would intentionally dive as the risk of injury is too great.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is the finish everyone is talking about. Shaunae Miller denied Allyson Felix 400m <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Gold?src=hash">#Gold</a> in stunning fashion. <a href="https://t.co/D353HQ7efL">pic.twitter.com/D353HQ7efL</a></p>&mdash; Dylan (@DylansFreshTake) <a href="">August 16, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lower form of GYERO:
  1. Telling someone what they like to eat/do/wear/act/drink/go/live/buy etc is disgusting and they should die for their opinion.
^ this is one of the core values of GYERO, arguably THE. Without this, GYERO does not exist, period.

Chad can go pump himself. 2016 version of this little fella is getting worse by the minute...

^ this is one of the core values of GYERO, arguably THE. Without this, GYERO does not exist, period.

Chad can go pump himself. 2016 version of this little fella is getting worse by the minute...

I bring actual randoms on several different topics every day. All your fatass wants to do is slobber over food. And all Chase wants to do is be terrible.

So, kindly get pumped.

My hatred of chicken pot pie has been well documented. Pretty much despise chicken fried steak as well.

Have no desire to eat crickets or other insects.

Re: the chick diving in the 400 last night

Always thought it was accepted that sliding/diving actually slows you down running...see baseball. You never see players slide into first...they always run through the bag. If this is true, wouldn't the runner from the Bahamas have finished with a faster time if she had stayed on her feet? The dive actually made the race closer imo. Much ado about nothing...the chick from the Bahamas ran the better race. It's only controversial b/c of the ending.
Running to first base is not comparable to running a 400.

A) The runner is not "safe" when their torso breaks the plane of the base.

B) The runner wouldn't be physically exhausted by the time they hit first base.

The Bahamanian runner was exhausted and her legs would've slowed her down for the last steps. The US trails for 2012 had some intense dives at the line as well - including one guy who got fourth. Ouch.

This comparison fails due to the fact that baseball players are not athletes. See: "Mr. Baseball."

Wasn't the whole damn thread built on lunch comparisons and phrases like:

Snackdown!
Wodie
Knockta
Gumbified
etc

There have indeed been some nice words, phrases and acronyms coined in this thread.
/opportunityfortopicchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT