ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about women GYERO'ers, isn't UKraziest a girl? CMD is trying to play it off, but he's halfway SERIOUSLY trolling GYERO for women. Porch lights on for ya, bruh.

Mashburned is black, right? So If that is the case I know why he likes Nancy Cox. Big ole ass.

-Always thought Nastia Liukin had a little freak in her. She's looking good these days for sure.

-Need to stop staying up until midnight watching Olympics though. Especially since I knew the outcome. But Biles is such a little badass.

-That Simone Manuel gold medal was awesome.

-Dental check up today reminds me of my heavy endorsement for Sonicare. Awesome product.

-Loving this golf course.

-Taking the ultra-rare Monday off after a long long summer.

-Name the last Friday you didn't have a drink....

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Disney getting rid of main st electrical parade. touch you, mouse.

did Steve Spurrier write that CJ headline? "Wayalp they've got a heckuva punter, I'll promise you that!"

gorgeous weekend on tap, grilling & beering & watching olympics/tackle football

Always liked Alicia Sacramone, but then she married Brady Quinn, so I don't know if that helps or hurts her cause. Plus, she has the brunette/brown eyes crazy combo...so again, that can both hurt and help her cause.

Just a reminder that Rio is a disaster and the Olympics should be canceled.....

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/the-whole-world-should-bail-on-the-olympics/

Every four years, athletes from around the world gather in one place to compete against each other, while representing their home countries, in one of the oldest traditions of athleticism. For those three weeks, the world unites in sport and leaves all of the other nonsense aside. It truly is a special event, one that dates all the way back to 1896, and has given us countless moments of courage, triumph and inspiration through its games.

And this year it needs to be canceled before Brazil messes it all up for everyone and gets someone killed.

Here’s a bad taste of what’s going on with exactly one month before the opening ceremony in Rio…

The police say they can’t protects tourists.

Police officers in Rio claim they haven’t been paid in months and they won’t be able to protect tourists attending the Olympics. Yesterday, members of the local police force held a sign at the Rio de Janeiro airport with a warning to visitors: “Welcome To Hell.”

“Police and firefighters don’t get paid,” the sign read. “Whoever comes to Rio de Janeiro will not be safe.”

A Brazilian soccer legend advised everyone to stay away from his country.

Rivaldo, a World Cup winner with the Brazilian National Team, encouraged tourists to avoid attending the Olympics in his home country, where he is a legend. The seventh-highest goalscorer in Brazil history wrote on his Instagram account, “Things are getting uglier here every day. I advise everyone with plans to visit Brazil for the Olympics in Rio — to stay home. You’ll be putting your life at risk here. This is without even speaking about the state of public hospitals and all the Brazilian political mess. Only God can change the situation in our Brazil.”

Human body parts washed up in front of the Olympic Beach Volleyball Arena.

Late last month, about five weeks away from the opening ceremony, a runner discovered human remains on Copacabana beach, where the beach volleyball games will be played.

I don’t know a lot about beach volleyball, but I’m pretty certain it’s not supposed to be played within the vicinity of a dead body.

Brazil shot and killed its own mascot at an Olympic torch ceremony.

A jaguar escaped during an Olympic torch relay and was killed by a single gunshot to the head by a Brazilian solider, yards away from the Olympic torch, last month. The female jaguar, named Juma, lived in CIGS zoo and was participating in the ceremony.

The Olympic team mascot for Brazil is a jaguar, which Juma was portraying at the time; therefore, Brazil killed its own mascot with a pistol.

ISIS.

A confirmed ISIS executioner sent out a tweet back in November that read, “Brazil, you are our next target.”

The director of the Brazilian Intellegence Agency called it a “credible threat.”

Sooooo can we get some paychecks to those unpaid policemen and firefighters?

There is a new super-bacteria in the water and it is disgusting.

Olympic sailors will be at risk after Brazilian researchers discovered a new “super-bacteria” in the coastal waters along Flamengo and Botafogo beaches, where the sailing events will take place. Apparently the water is filthy from sewage problems from nearby hospitals; which, simply put, means: the water is full of human shit and other disgusting things you shouldn’t come in contact with.

A German Paralympic sailor recently said during a recent visit to Rio, “It’s a nice sailing area but every time you get some water in your face, it feels like there’s some alien enemy entering your face.”

Rio bankrupted itself.

The governor of Rio de Janeiro has declared a “state of calamity” as the city prepares for South America’s first shot at the Olympic Games.

Construction (and cleaning) running a little behind schedule.

Check out these photos from the Daily Mail, taken five weeks and two days before the start of the Games:

See more
here. The clock is ticking!

That whole Zika virus thing.

If visitors are able to avoid the terrorists, the increasing local crime rate, the dead bodies washing up on public beaches, and the poop water, they still have to worry about the biggest threat to the Olympics: mosquitoes. The Zika virus, carried by those pesky little mosquitoes, has long been the talk of the upcoming games in Rio, and the reason why many of the world’s top athletes will not attend. Brazil insists everything will be okay, but it should be a hard pass on a potential outbreak.

30 days away!

What a bunch of hackjob idiots. 100% predictable. Most right I've ever been about anything, outside of the Tiger-Phil bet.

-Amazingly, I almost never drink on Friday. Didn't the 3 Fridays leading up to Eli, and won't tonight.

Tues & Sat? I bat about .9998. :sunglasses:

-6-0 on Rio #gambol, with a few biggies pending. After cashing out $1500 after the Final 4, right back up $1100 on WNBA/Baseball/Olympics. :eyes:

-Phelps is just insane, not much more you can say about that.

-[cheers] to Llama. Man, that's amazing bud -- bet you feel like a new person, which you pretty much are. :raised_hands:

-Selling/Buying a home = what a nightmare. Hopefully we are 1 and done on this little deal. Have 3 pimples on my head, one in my nose, and one on my taint. #stress

-Never been a Carmelo fan, but kinda cool he at least gets to have "Mr. USA" on his professional resume I suppose. He was unbelievable the other night.

-Eli Barron was a blast, as always. Played like dogshit (77/82), but the event was as well run as it's been in ages. Food was upgraded big time from one of the better local caterers, and the entire process was on point. 12 minute tee times led to a great pace, 4:30-5 both days for us, which wasn't really any different than your typical Saturday morning round at a CC. Much more enjoyable.

-Really have no idea how many football games I'll be attending this year. As of now, it's a pretty safe bet it will be much less than in the past -- but knowing me, I'll still be itching to drive down every home Saturday. :flushed:

-3 episodes into Stranger Things. It's okay. Funny to hear everyone rave about it b/c it reminds them of the 80s, Goonies, etc. Never seen the Goonies, and didn't watch cheesy 80s television, so I really don't have that to draw upon. #shocker

...wife is big into 'Wentworth' right now, may give that a shot. Anyone?

-Can never get enough of the Rio aerial shots, fly bys, etc. So dope.

winter-intensive-language-rio-brzail-culture-study-city-view-main.jpg

Needs to be a documentary about the Olympic Village & all the shenanigans involved with all the athletes. Have read a few articles that suggest it's basically a huge orgy, but something a little more in depth would be nice.

I don't buy it (Olympic orgies). Akin to the "______ neighborhood is a swinger neighborhood and all of the couples touch once a month."

Wish it were true, but afraid it's not. :(

Reactions: wcc31
In Ryan Lochte's words...."from what I recall from 2012 (with a huge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::flushed::D on his face), the Dutch field hockey team was pretty hot."

[cheers]

10,000+ young, mostly attractive athletes that have spent the last few years strictly training for just a couple days of competing? I'd imagine they find numerous ways to blow off steam. Maybe not a roman orgy but... Like BBdk said, there are some good snippets out there.

Nope. The Olympic village is just a big ol' orgy hostel, don't even put walls between the rooms.

You also have to remember one very key factor: a huge percentage of these athletes come from impoverished/3rd world countries. I mean, if every GI Joe draftee can head overseas and bring home a hot young Phillipino, then it's a virtual lock that [insert celebrity athlete] can do the same.

Yep. But they were all there prior except for his silly parlays...and well before everything got steamed. Pretty much too late now on many of them, unless you wanna lay terrible odds.

-Really have no idea how many football games I'll be attending this year. As of now, it's a pretty safe bet it will be much less than in the past -- but knowing me, I'll still be itching to drive down every home Saturday. :flushed:
Why you coming to less games, BBdK? Will you be busy at Chad's wedding one of the weekends, then the birth of your child another?

Went to pick up dry cleaning and saw some hot newswomen clucking about the storefront next to the dry cleaner.

This was the work of a female driver

bartram-academy-chana-6_20160812141008433_5654949_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT