ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday Deep Randoms:
- My favorite app is "HiFutureSelf" which is essentially an app to schedule texts to yourself. I use it daily for reminders.

- [thumb2] I've really come around on weddings of late.

1923646_9043166494_4874_n.jpg
I downloaded the app and will let you know my reviews. I am always in need of something to remind me of shit. I really can't remember anything anymore.

So when are you proposing, rook? I couldn't figure out how to delete the pic from the quote. You fellas look nice.

So that's where your grandmother's patio couch ended up.

Nice.
It's a Kate Spade dress, PTI.

Kind of hard to be against the off-white dinner jacket after that picture. I mean this in the most hetero way possible, but what a stud. :pimp:
I'm on team "off-white dinner jacket looks like a waiter". And SAE, I'm sorry to post at you about that. You are still a handsome young-ish man.

Plus you're a dude.

Who were some other Paddock ladies?
MarryMeMeeks
PCC
BlueBubbles
LadyStarSista
That one chick who was a cheerleader, but definitely a base.
Mrs. Bellydancer reads all the time. I see you guys added Jenica Rustomleum and B$. B$ reads everyday. I'm pretty sure most of the rest of the GYERO hens/wives/girlfriends/ex-girlfriends read too. Oh and let's not forget Superlurker who has never ever posted.

I like Kate Spade and I don't care what those people think. My royal blue Kate Spade watch was just delivered from Rue La La.

Man did y'all hear MJ try to act like e doesn't know what those new tailgate trailer thingies are. He needs to put down the milk toast, imo. I know you see this Matt. Get real.

I honestly don't know much about them...they may be awesome but I haven't really kept up since I don't really get to tailgate anymore.

But I have been on the road so long this summer that I am starting to go insane (on night 3 here in Pikeville)

Who was the dude who showed up to a single tailgate after party in the Purple Lot...with a solid 9/10 at his side? That was 10 years ago so she is probably fat but at the time she seemed dope...though I was definitely drunk.

This may or may not have happened, but I think it did...maybe. Anth?
If you're talking about a cold tailgate and the chick bundled up like an Eskimo. My cousin. She is still dope and has a twin. He's marrying a different chick though.

White tie on blue shirt w/ bald head and blue eyes is dope AF. :fire:

Love white shorts, too. Only get about 2-3 wears out of each b/c BBdK, bourbon, antics, etc. High maintence item/color for this fella, but worth it.

I'm assuming BBdK will be buried in his white tie. Seems appropriate, no matter what age he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT