ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to those who can pull off a white jacket. We fats are stuck with black and vertical stripes.

I thought the guy looked nice. I'm not some bigtime NYC financier but I know when a dude rocks the shit out of some formal wear.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Here you go, Richie. Not Willy, but if you want a terribly done phone photoshop, I'm all over it.

palumbo.jpg

White tie on blue shirt w/ bald head and blue eyes is dope AF. :fire:

Looks even better when the aforementioned guy is 6'3" rather than 5'7".

Haven't had a car payment on either of our vehicles (an '06 and '07) in over 7 years. That changes next week thanks to a hit and run driver on Man-o-War last Friday night. Can only assume the woman that hit us was late for a wedding.

Just got the email that UKAA will be hosting an open house at the new football facility on Sept 10th for the season ticket poors. Assuming the folks in the loge and suites have already been granted access via retinal scan.

One of the first things slice did was wife up some bimbo when he got here. Why would you do that? Is that what mobsters do?

Ok, you ruined palumbo for me, but how about Nancy Cox? Seems like a genuine sweetheart.

53037a447974e.image.jpg

That's not crazy that's geniune enthusiasm.

Opposite of palumbos heavy bags and abused wife look. There's great pain behind her eyes, you can tell. That was part of the appeal for me, like rescuing a neglected pup. She just needs to be loved, imo.

But I've been wrong before.

Gotta give Nancy Cox some credit, she's hung on to that lead anchor spot for years despite all of the younger talent that LEX has brought through the door.

Nancy was an actual princess, btw.

Meet+the+Media%3A+Nancy+Cox.jpg

Plus she's actually married to Kevin Christopher, so you know she's real down to earth and just a nice girl.

Looking at Palumbo's twitter and Slice's (coach, not idiot poster) fiance/wife [laughing] :eyes:.

Note to self: Become wealthy basketball coach

:sunglasses:

- I commend SAE's courage to don a pearl dinner jacket (even if a size big). He and WCC have consistently been the voice of the people in this thread. Lets Billy Joe Middle Class know they're not alone and they always have our back. 'Preciate ya!

Reactions: wcc31
One of the first things slice did was wife up some bimbo when he got here. Why would you do that? Is that what mobsters do?

Ok, you ruined palumbo for me, but how about Nancy Cox? Seems like a genuine sweetheart.

53037a447974e.image.jpg
She's got more ass than all the Kardashians put together.

Yeah, I love to shit on Llama but he looks great. Not easy to transform your life like that. Great job buddy

Reactions: KingLlama
Nancy >>>> Spake

DSCF0181.jpg

She's so not stressed.

Spake is *always* veiny and intense like some crazy nascar/little league mom. She is not cool and elegant like my girl Nancy.

Who has dominated a sport like Phelps has? Not sure there's anyone else all that close. Gretzky maybe? Owns just about every scoring record. Bill Russell?

Incredible.

Is have to go with Phil "The Power" Taylor first with Jahangir Kahn as a close second.

Edit: Apparently watching Phil Taylor highlights full-blast on your phone while you wife tries to watch gymnastics at 11pm is a domestic faux pas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT