ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elam looks like he lost weight.

Team looks loose, but chippy in the still photos being put out on Twitter.

Stoops sounds positive at presser.

9-3. I'm all in. *tears blinds off of window*

Reactions: 80 Proof
Lmao

Chill.

The only thing I know about Cynthiana is the 5-10 bros I met from there all considered themselves from Northern Kentucky, had Ohio accents, and I had no more questions for them.

It's a shit place. That's been confirmed by people who actually are familiar with it. And they did paint horribly cheesy TV actors on the back of one of their historical buildings, perhaps the only one, for all I know. Then they named a day after that show. They put up a road sign for it, and they will welcome thousands of comic weirdos to come marvel at their historic wall and eat chili and ice cram, I assume. Idk. I don't get it. Seems like a desperate cry for help.

The good thing about this football season is we'll know whether or not to invest too much in them after Week 1. Lose that one (which seems possible according to some college footballs), and the wheels will be off 2 months earlier than usual. Win it and we can let Lucy talk us into kicking the football one more time.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Really enjoy Saes BJW camper hate. Also according to Ryan lemmond on wlap you too can enjoy a vip experience while listening to awful country music by calling and getting a quote from window world. Could of saved one poster at least a bottle service at Harveys VIP platform.

Took the day off. Watching Last Chance U. No way I would put up with the shit the academic advisor does. These guys are mentally soft.

I'm sitting here clear minded and reasonable at work. Hence my low and realistic expectations.

By tomorrow afternoon when I'm a few deep at the pool I'll be dreaming about 7-5 and wrestling with rationale. Nature of the beast.

Reactions: anon_aawvduncd4ay0
Never been to Cynthiana. Is it in Kentucky? Lexington-Covington-Ashland marcus be the Bermuda Triangle.

Cynthiana is god awful and they deserve all the hate they get. All they have worth anything is a Lee's

Clark.. Not a bright moment for me. Wisconsin loss was still lingering & my only glimmer of positivity revolving UK athletics was the unveiling of NEW CWS. Kept referencing a sleek looking brochure I got from UK and then saw what looked like a war zone on the non updated stadium cam.

Reactions: bradyjames
<--was on the Paris/Cynthiana route for Kentucky Eagle. We'd deliver to Berry, and you were closer to Cincy than Lexington, iirc.

Transy..dont get pissy because Carlisle's only redeeming value was the American Legion Post downtown...besides, they closed the Cynthiana Food Lion and the Wal-Marts moved in, so, there's that.

Actually, Carlisle's only redeeming quality was Garrett's restaurant. And it just closed down.

Still better than Cynthiana, imo. Mashburned nailed it, way too much NKY attitude over there

Reactions: HossCat73
There's actually a nice article on ESPN.com about how awesome Rio is. Of course it's buried and nobody will actually read it.

Actually kind of excited for opening ceremonies. I mean I'll miss it due to a card game but still.

HOT POLITICAL TAKE: The winds my local, pretty crusty, old school look a Playboy while you wait barber shop have started to turn against Trump. I mean if he loses that crowd... shew wee.

Will say that the new unis look to have the proper color blue.. Looks more like the royal blue we rocked under the Mumme era unis and less faded.

OR MAYBE IM REACHING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE FREDDIE MAGGARD ANNUAL GET OFF THE BUS PASS THE LOOK TEST BIGGER, FASTER, & STRONGER BROKEN RECORD.

These yankee tricks at Cookout damn near fell out the drive thru window when I ordered my unsweet tea yesterday. OMG I USED TO HAVE THAT ACCENT one said. The other asked me to say it again. I obliged.

Mid westerns don't have accents, tbh. That's why they're so weird and soulless.

The No Ky/Cinci accent has always puzzled me. Where does it come from? Why is it so easy to identify yet hard to replicate? Where does it begin

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT