ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It starts with a deep hatred of the south.

I'm well versed in this. Have cinci-suburb family who hated the south my entire life. Adopted cinci accents, and anything else that shat on the south. Kids went to UK and they became *allllll* about the trendy southern tradition and all that cheesy crap.

They are soulles whores with no sense of tradition or pride. They have nothing.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
The No Ky/Cinci accent has always puzzled me. Where does it come from? Why is it so easy to identify yet hard to replicate? Where does it begin

WCC has the Northern Kentucky accent down pat. Most noteworthy thing about the first time I met him.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
I consciously worked to drop that accent around age 12, FTR.

Between my upper midlands broadcast TV perfection accent, my wife's subdued Canadian accent with NYC/NKY notes, my parents' NKY and centralish KY accents, my brother's Bengals tailgater accent, my sister-in-laws' hardcore Truaahnnoe accents, and my in-laws' Scottish and English accents - my son is pretty screwed until he ups his daycare attendance/enters kindergarten.

My wife referred to bars of soap as "cakes of soap" until she was six years old and learned better. Woah.

Reactions: anthonys735
Curry, Paul, Lebron, Durant, and Green gives you 96.2% but there's apparently a better team and it's not by replacing Green.

About halfway through the latest Real Sports on the Rio Olympics and the corruption of the IOC. :(:chairshot:[sick]

It's become clear to me that they need a permanent spot and disband the IOC.

Reactions: Stonewall12
The best team I could come up with that is only using players actually going is

Lowry
Butler
Cousins
Durant
Green

at 69.5%

Not exactly a squad that would strike fear in the opposing team.

Eli locals were not happy with that reporter. I told him to leave the Xanax part out. I mean he's prescribed to it for a reason. Not like we were out there popping pills. Oh well. Fun day and really probably the most boring day of Eli Barron for the crew.
I even told the dink that part was off the record.

Plus the turd called me "chalupa boy".

BoogieForAmerica_1024x1024.png

Well the stadium didn't fall down, but the Opening Ceremonies are taking forever...............going to bed. NBC shit the bed with this one. Stadium looks dope though.

House to myself today. The fam is going to the pool to meet MIL and SIL.

Only thing I have to do is get gas in the wifes new car (2016 convertable mini). it looks like a car that someone with assless chaps would drive but it handles great and the interior is pretty sweet. Gas mileage a lot better than the Cayenne.

Need to play golf with some posters on here. Been too long since I've had the opportunity to hang out.

Reactions: drxman1
Been sitting in standstill traffic on 71/75 just north of Cincinnati for nearly 2 hours. Any city that can't control their traffic better than this will never climb out of the lower teirs of city quality.

Reactions: anthonys735
Well chief, it's from TMZ who's job includes sensationalizing things. If being told over the phone a business was a spa that has a bar, then showing up and hanging out at the bar is all they did, I don't think it's a big deal at all. I mean, that could happen to any bachelor group of guys out in a big city, multiply that by a foreign language in another country and here's what you have.

If you drive north of Cincinnati that's on you. Hate going up that way.
Had to get a closet system from Ikea for a property I sold. Tried to order it online but some of the items were not available for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT