ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mags52 to do a 30 min live TV show on LEX 18 M-F? shoo wee, good luck.

Bill Simmons trying to translate blogging & podcasting to carrying a show taped only once a week ain't going so well

BAD IDEA. STICK TO PERISCOPE.

AcidicSinfulHerring.gif

This makes me want to do whatever idiotic thing WILDMAN would come up with to her.

(Drink her sweat out of a trailer hitch, or learn her name in braille, or put her bath water in a super soaker and squirt my principal, or whatever.)

Absolute :fire:

Mags52 to do a 30 min live TV show on LEX 18 M-F? shoo wee, good luck.

Bill Simmons trying to translate blogging & podcasting to carrying a show taped only once a week ain't going so well
Extra, ET, Wheel of Fortune, TMZ, Inside Edition, etc or Kentucky Sports Radio TV...

It seems like a good gamble for a local TV station to take. Those other shows are pointless.

- Have to floss if only to avoid bad breath.

- AP's Top CFB Programs of All-Time:

1. Ohio State
2. Oklahoma
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama
5. USC
6. Nebraska
7. Michigan
8. Texas
9. Florida State
10. Florida

* Can't believe the Florida teams are that, although I suppose FSU is coming up on 30 years of success and Florida 25.

* I would've thought Bama or Oklahoma would be #1 over the Buckeyes.

* Will Nebraska ever be back?

Reactions: bbonds
Nebraska will be the modern day Army. The changing times has left them in the dust, and there's really nothing they can do about it.

Reactions: m080470
Any school named after a particularly depressing Bruce Springsteen album is gonna fade away.

I'll tell you who's not buying into the Cornhusker demise --> Lady Gaga. Still on the bandwagon.

Freaking *loves* Nebraska. Good for her.

There's probably been just enough of a cooling period in Mitch's eyes to have Posty out there with his good times band doing his stupid ass act this fall.

Brace yourself, folks. It's coming to the stage near the Green Lot.

Dr. Tom Osborne is probably looking at the mess at Baylor and shaking his head at the thought that folks are taking a little campus rape so seriously. His was a simpler time.

There's probably been just enough of a cooling period in Mitch's eyes to have Posty out there with his good times band doing his stupid ass act this fall.

Brace yourself, folks. It's coming to the stage near the Green Lot.

I think we get a one year reprieve. Probably a little Bobby Perry Band before the triumphant return of Potsy in 2017. Everyone loves a comeback. Elvis. Garth. Potsy.

Speaking of Garth- how is it that the only way you can listen to that dude in 2016 is by getting out your CDs from the '90s, going to his concert or requesting them on the radio?

I think we get a one year reprieve. Probably a little Bobby Perry Band before the triumphant return of Potsy in 2017. Everyone loves a comeback. Elvis. Garth. Potsy.
WRONG NANCY BOY IMMA BE IN FULL EFFECT AT THE SOUTHERN MISSUS GAME THE THEME WILL BE GIRL POWER IN HONOR OF MY NEW ENLIGHTENED ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE LESSER SEX GONNA PLAY "PUSSY CONTROL" FOR A FULL TWO HOURS WHILE THE GALS TEAM DOES BURPEES SHOULD BE GREAT

I didn't even realize he actually had any new stuff. I doubt there's five people in a 20,000 seat venue who came to hear anything he's put out since 1998.

WRONG NANCY BOY IMMA BE IN FULL EFFECT AT THE SOUTHERN MISSUS GAME THE THEME WILL BE GIRL POWER IN HONOR OF MY NEW ENLIGHTENED ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE LESSER SEX GONNA PLAY "PUSSY CONTROL" FOR A FULL TWO HOURS WHILE THE GALS TEAM DOES BURPEES SHOULD BE GREAT
BURPEES I MEAN KEGELS THE MISSUS JUST CORRECTED ME DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL AND DONT STOP BELIEVIN

"For decades, the federal government — not to mention your local dentist — has insisted that daily flossing is necessary to prevent cavities and gums so diseased your teeth fall out."

Never heard of 'em

-Trisha and Garth tried to play a couple new songs. Everyone promptly hit the beer and bathrooms. So he doesn't even sell his music on Itunes? WTF? Dude, really is stuck in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT