ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Those are pics of the place before she began renting it in 2012"

So you are bragging about being a gd mooch ? You do not own shit, now wonder you bow down and lick her piss. Do not think I have ever witnessed someone brag about a touching house they do not even own. You better hope she doesn't bounce on your sorry ass, you will be back to rubbing old peoples feet in no time at all. If I was portraying to be a baller, I sure as hell wouldn't open my cock holster and say the poor girl you are gold-digging actually owns said house you have 0% stake in. Owning not jack shit, enjoy the ride, be a pretend baller, by FAKEMocha.

Sorry, GYERO, back to lurking, unlike the wannabe playa, I will not ruin your reading by posting 10 times, but I had to respond to that little gem.

* I have to disagree with some of my fellow GYERO posters. Rogue is not the worst on here, he is the second worst.

[sick]

C'mon, catsfanbgky. Know your role.

* Mash, the Bailey is where all of the fan clubs sit and beat drums and chant the entire match. There is a chance you could have your fan experience ruined by people around actually talking about the game, like that poor fellow last week.

There is orange and blue attire and scarves everywhere, though.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
-Fullslab.:joy: Montgomery Inn is terrible, btw. I just can't imagine any large BBQ joint putting out quality BBQ. That doesn't compute.

-Lol, yes. Get something cheap that is certain to explode in the next 3 years. You're so smart.

-Cornhole league firing up here at the shop. Working on revamping my form. Got some damn ringers employeed here.

It had 90+ when I bought it. 05 Toyota Camry. Finished its life around 172k. That's really not great for a Toyota.

I paid $6000 for it 4 years and 80,000 miles ago. Literally ran perfectly until yesterday. It stalled out in the morning and I fired it right back up. Stalled out again when I was heading to dinner then started smoking. Smoking only got worse until there were eventually flames. Really wasn't scary so much as bizarre.

I planned on selling it in about a year anyways, so I'm basically just out that couple grand it was worth. Oh well.

It had 90+ when I bought it. 05 Toyota Camry. Finished its life around 172k. That's really not great for a Toyota.

I paid $6000 for it 4 years and 80,000 miles ago. Literally ran perfectly until yesterday. It stalled out in the morning and I fired it right back up. Stalled out again when I was heading to dinner then started smoking. Smoking only got worse until there were eventually flames. Really wasn't scary so much as bizarre.

I planned on selling it in about a year anyways, so I'm basically just out that couple grand it was worth. Oh well.

I wish BBDK wouldve been in the backseat sleeping.

Underrated BBQ meat:

Thinly sliced pork shoulder steaks.

They are a staple in my old hometown and it's beginning to branch out around south central.

You can't find it in stores. It's a special order item. Basically an entire pork shoulder is frozen and then thinly sliced through that bone that runs through Boston butts.

Thaw the suckers and throw them over an open-hearth, hot coal grill. 3 minutes on one side, flip. 3 minutes on the other, flip. Then mop each side with a vinegar based sauce with cayenne. Pull off the open grill and enjoy.

Absolutely crushing a Friday in the office. Sitting on a mind numbingly boring conference call and had 2 customer chats going, 1 with the internet company and the other with Directv. Managed to get $25 off the TV bill and doubled internet speed to 100Mbps for the same price. Feel like I need a cigarette now.

Underrated BBQ meat:

They are a staple in my old hometown and it's beginning to branch out around south central.

You can't find it in stores. It's a special order item. Basically an entire pork shoulder is frozen and then thinly sliced through that bone that runs through Boston butts.

Thaw the suckers and throw them over an open-hearth, hot coal grill. 3 minutes on one side, flip. 3 minutes on the other, flip. Then mop each side with a vinegar based sauce with cayenne. Pull off the open grill and enjoy.
Monroe County style. The shoulder is good, but he sass is what makes it.

Cayenne + lard + butter + salt + pepper + white vinegar. Made some not too long ago and it was dope af imo

Underrated BBQ meat:

This is Monroe County style? Right?

Underrated BBQ meat:

I'm gonna assume you've been to Big Moose's in Glasgow. Good spot for some shoulder and sides.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Friday Five -- BBQ Sides Edition:

1. Mustardy potato salad with finely diced pickles
2. Baked beans that have been on the stove for hours
3. Coleslaw with tons of mayo, vinegar, and black pepper
4. Onion rings
5. Corn pudding

Terrible BBQ sides:

1. Mac n' cheese (mac n' cheese might be the best overall side but not for bbq)
2. Mash potatoes, fries, baked potatoes, or any other potato dish beside tater salad
3. Black-eyed peas or egg salad. Blech.

Reactions: TransyCat09
EarnedNotGiven_zpskm57pvmj.jpg

-Fullslab.:joy: Montgomery Inn is terrible, btw. I just can't imagine any large BBQ joint putting out quality BBQ. That doesn't compute.

Close friend confirmed that Montgomery Inn has zero human interaction on rib cooking. Unseasoned frozen slab goes in the machine. Finished product comes out the other end. 100% mechanized and automated. Pretty much the exact opposite of what many consider the art form of making good BBQ.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT